a friend of a friend.

By AshDruStefOhYeah

hey guys, I didn't think i would become best friends with harry styles and jenna philips and the rest of the... More

a friend of a friend.
Lunch time - 1
My best friend - 2
Fine - 3
Sleep over - 4
My diary - 6
I'm not one directions chef - 8
Were not really going out - 9
shopping - 10
Living in London - 11
Lottie - 12
Old times - 13
The beach - 14

Liam's hugs - 7

28 0 0
By AshDruStefOhYeah

b.b.I read the whole letter and just sat looking at it.

"Katie are you ok" liam asked me.

"y..yeah" I mumbled.

"sleep with me tonight" he said as I brought my knees to my chest and liam hugged me.

"liam, I'm so confused" I said still stairing at that letter.

"listen Katie! you leave that behind that is in the past focous on now.. that's all you need to do" he smiled.

"I know leelee. thanks" I smiled.

"can we go to bed now?" I asked.

"yeah sure" he said as he held my.hand, he only did this because I was upset.

we layed in bed, he wasn't asleep because i could see him blinking. we didn't know what to say and neither did he. we couldn't really speak anyway because everyone else was asleep.

"OI HARRY" Jen screamed as she fell out of bed.

suddenly everyone's curtains opened.

louis bed was on the oposite side to us and he was just 1 level higher than me and leelee. he glared at liam and i but i shook it off.

he's such a twat.

harry and jen swapped sides and we all settled back down apart from this time harry, jen and louis were speaking. niall got something to eat with zayn so i thought i might as well talk to liam.

"its like he has no remorce" i whispered under my breath.. liam heard me though.

"look, this is louis tomlinson 'live life in the moment because everything else is unsirtain' he moves on and pretend like nothings happed" he said turning to face me.

"i just liked knowing someone loved me and cared about me" i frowned,

"k..katie" liam mumbled.

"yes liam" i said confussed.

"i.. ive always liked you! i got jelous quite alot i have to admit but ever since year 10 ive really liked you.. loved you even! i just wanted to get that off my chest" he said in my ear.

OMG.

LIAM PAYNE..

LOVES.

ME.

WHY.

ME.

AHHHHH.

"thanks liam" i smiled.

yes i was falling for liam.

oh no.

"dood go talk to her" harry yelled to louis.

"FINE" he yelled. he got out of bed.

"katie can i talk to you?" lou asked,

"depends are you going scream in my face again" i said as i got out of bed.

"no, im not" he said in a stern voice.

we went in to the games room and sat down on the floor.

"Louis i.." THAT BOY NEEDS TO STOP BLOODY INTERUPTING ME!

"no i wan't to talk to you! katie of course i loved you and i still do but don't you think its more of a sisterly brotherly love i mean come on can you ever see us two actually going out?" he said to me as i nodded my head.

"no, i think if we were made for each other we would have been going out by now" i laughed.

"i know you like, liam and liam likes you.. A LOT" he said as he smiled. "and i don't want to get in the way of it because,, i love you and if you love someone let them go"

"louis your my bestest friend in the world never forget it" we hugged tight.

"so, theres this girl.. harry introduced me to her" louis said.

"TELL ME MORE" i screached.

in a bad way.. i didnt even care he liked another girl, i was happy for him.

"she's works at holister and she's beautiful and so funny" he said as we stud up.

"awh lou! invite her on the tour bus!" i yelled as he nodded.

"i will do in the morning" he smiled as we walked back in. "now go back to sleep with liam"

everyone awhhh'd seeing me and lou made up.

when i got back in to bed liam just started at me for a moment.

"your beautiful you know" liam grinned.

"liam.." i said with a massive smile on my face.

"yes gorgous" he asked me.

"i'm falling for you.. 100 percent" i admitted.

"i've already fallen" he laughed. "so, you and louis made up?"

"yeah, he's met a girl and he's bringer her on the tour bus with us" i smiled.

"glad you have" he said as we smiled at eachother and fell asleep.

-- next day --

"OMG IM STARVING WHY ISN'T SHE AWAKE" niall screamed.

i was still asleep.. well i wasn't anymore!

WHAT THE!

WHAT TIME IS IT!

i checked my phone and decided to pretend to be asleep to annoy everyone.

SHIT!

1PM!

"katie has never ever woken up this late" louis said shaking me.

"this is rediculous" zayn said sitting on the seat.

"jenna, what will wake her up? you live with her" niall said.

"normally she wakes me up" she said confussed.

"lee come here" louis said.

he then whispered something in his ear.

soon after i felt liam brushing a peice of hair of my face and kissed my lips gently.

"morning beautiful" he whispered as i bit my lip then opened my eyes.

"AND SHE'S AWAKE" zayn yelled.

"THIS BETTER BE A ONE TIME THING MISSY! MY STOMACH IS RUMMBLING LIKE MAD! MAKE ME FOOD" nial yelled as he barged past liam.

"I cant be bothered cant we get a mc donalds breakfast" i asked.

"it's 1pm katie! its dinner time" louis told me.

"OK GUYS ILL MAKE YOU A SANDWICH!" i yelled getting out of bed. "CLEAR OUT! ILL BE THERE IN A MOMENT I NEED TO GET CHANGED"

everyone left to the dinner table but i grabbed liams arm before he left.

"will you come to the shop with me to get some things?" i asked him.

"sure" he smiled then walked out.

i put on my grey toms with leggings and a red baggy UNI t-shirt from violet vintage i tucked it in a puffed it out (you know what i mean haha) and then i brushed my hair put on my usual make up and headed out.

"finally" niall mumbeled and everyone rolled there eyes.

"ok ready to go?" lee smiled as i nodded and we walked out of the bus door.

today we were in newcastle and we had no idea were we were going but then we found a morrisons.

half way around shopping liam held my hand.

i looked at him and he worried.

"i-im sorry we dont have too" he mumbled.

"no i want too" i smiled.

liam had a sigh of relief and then we carried on shopping.

we just ended up having tomato soup and bread.. yummy!

when we finished it louis friend came through the door.

"ELE" louis yelled.

he totally fancies her!

"LOU" she yelled back. they hugged as he walked her to the table we all introduced ourselfs.

then liam got a call.

"its paul, ill put it on speaker" liam smiled and put it in the middle of the table.

paul: care to explain boys.. why are there pictures of louis holding katies hand then pictures for 30 minutes ago of liam and katie holding hands?

louis looked worried and eleanor frowned.

me: sorry, paul louis held my hand when i was upset.

liam: but me and katie are togeather.

louis: they started going out last night so when i held her hand its not like liam and her were going out then.

paul: we have a video interview with sugarscape. there coming on to the bus.. you tell them everything you just said to me.

niall: ok, sorry paul.

paul: no problem, just be more carful. bye boys.

then the phone beeped.

"ok soooo" zayn said awkwardly.

a good hour later and they were at our door we all sat on the couch in the games room.

the order was.. ele, louis, niall, zayn, me, liam, harry and then jen was sat on the floor between harrys legs.

"ok were on" a woman said.

"hi everyone were here with one direction to clear up girlfriend rumors" she laughed.

"hi everyone" one direction waved,

"so girls, intoduce yourselfs" she said.

"ok, im katie kyles i'm 19 years old. i'm currently going out with liam. we all went to the same school.. aswell as jenna" i smiled.

"hi, im jenna mathews. i'm 20. i was in the same year as all of the boys aswell as katie but i'm born 1st september so ive always been older" she giggled.

"so are you going out with harry" the woman asked.

"no were just very close friends" she said as harry smiled.

"actually i'd like to sat something" harry butted in. "jenna"

"yeaahhhh" she said biting her lip.

"will you be my girlfriend" he asked.

"no harry.." she joked. "YESSSSS"

they hugged for about 10 seconds then realised we were still being interviewed.

"awh how sweet. now what about you babe" she said pointing to ele.

"i-im eleanor and i met harry about a week ago and he introduced me to louis. i'm becoming best friends with them all but i'm not going out with louis" she laughed as louis half smiled.

----

weird place to stop buttttt im going out so bye

Continue Reading