Lunch time - 1

"So Boo Bear are you ditching me for huzzah this lunch" i asked giving him a sarky smile.

"Nope!" Louis told me as we tried to focus on our poetry we were writing in pairs. so far we had.

'Best friends are hard to find, when i found mine i was blind.. he has messy brown hair, i met him at the fair. she has skin that is fine, i needed her to be mine. the only problem is we were only 9. he came to mine every day, and together we would play and play. she dared to stick my head in the loo, so i put mayonnaise in her shoe. best friends are made to last, even when they put you in a cast.'

I missed those days when it was me and Lou against the world.. now it was a completely different story! with harry styles in the picture! 

"That's like the first time in a week you've decided not to ditch me" I smiled. 

I really did miss hanging out with him.

"Your coming with us." Louis grinned then looking at harry and Jenna.

"No.. i refuse" i said with a straight face.

"Please Kat do it for me! hes not that bad! i admit if i didn't know him like you id look at him and think hes a dick but when you know him like i do hes a lovely guy" he preached.

"FINE!" i groaned. Lou air grabbed. "only for you though"

"YES! who's my favorite Katie-poo's" he said with a baby voice.

"whos my favorite boo-bear?" i said with a baby voice too.

me and Louis sat in fits of laughter.

"As you two are finding things so amusing you two can come read yours first" Mrs kays told us.

Me and Louis shrugged and walked up to the front of the class.

"Now remember i will grade this at the end and this goes towards your end of term results. 10 percent of it to be precise" she grinned expecting it to be awful.

Me and Louis read our poem but it had like 5 other verses which I'm not going to bore you all with. but it went from first meeting till now. it was cute and i loved it so much.

"A! An A for you miss Hughes" She grinned as i looked confused.

"A*! A* TO LOUIS FOR HIS AMAZING PERFORMANCE" she yelled patting him on the back.

i just groaned and went back to my seat.

"I'm sorry Katie i didn't even know why i got that mark?" Louis sighed.

"Its fine Lou, your good at acting and performing.. I'm not" i smiled. "YES LUNCH" i yelled as the bell rang.

I shoved my things in to my Pop boutique bag and Louis in to his bag then we went to join harry and Jen.. this was going to be a long lunch.

By the end i realised how nice they were, even Jenna we became good friend i realised she was alone allot she didn't have other friends apart from these guys she needed a girl to talk to..

And i didn't think two years latter i'd be sharing a flat with her!