Liam's hugs - 7

b.b.I read the whole letter and just sat looking at it.

"Katie are you ok" liam asked me.

"y..yeah" I mumbled.

"sleep with me tonight" he said as I brought my knees to my chest and liam hugged me.

"liam, I'm so confused" I said still stairing at that letter.

"listen Katie! you leave that behind that is in the past focous on now.. that's all you need to do" he smiled.

"I know leelee. thanks" I smiled.

"can we go to bed now?" I asked.

"yeah sure" he said as he held my.hand, he only did this because I was upset.

we layed in bed, he wasn't asleep because i could see him blinking. we didn't know what to say and neither did he. we couldn't really speak anyway because everyone else was asleep.

"OI HARRY" Jen screamed as she fell out of bed.

suddenly everyone's curtains opened.

louis bed was on the oposite side to us and he was just 1 level higher than me and leelee. he glared at liam and i but i shook it off.

he's such a twat.

harry and jen swapped sides and we all settled back down apart from this time harry, jen and louis were speaking. niall got something to eat with zayn so i thought i might as well talk to liam.

"its like he has no remorce" i whispered under my breath.. liam heard me though.

"look, this is louis tomlinson 'live life in the moment because everything else is unsirtain' he moves on and pretend like nothings happed" he said turning to face me.

"i just liked knowing someone loved me and cared about me" i frowned,

"k..katie" liam mumbled.

"yes liam" i said confussed.

"i.. ive always liked you! i got jelous quite alot i have to admit but ever since year 10 ive really liked you.. loved you even! i just wanted to get that off my chest" he said in my ear.

OMG.

LIAM PAYNE..

LOVES.

ME.

WHY.

ME.

AHHHHH.

"thanks liam" i smiled.

yes i was falling for liam.

oh no.

"dood go talk to her" harry yelled to louis.

"FINE" he yelled. he got out of bed.

"katie can i talk to you?" lou asked,

"depends are you going scream in my face again" i said as i got out of bed.

"no, im not" he said in a stern voice.

we went in to the games room and sat down on the floor.

"Louis i.." THAT BOY NEEDS TO STOP BLOODY INTERUPTING ME!

"no i wan't to talk to you! katie of course i loved you and i still do but don't you think its more of a sisterly brotherly love i mean come on can you ever see us two actually going out?" he said to me as i nodded my head.

"no, i think if we were made for each other we would have been going out by now" i laughed.

"i know you like, liam and liam likes you.. A LOT" he said as he smiled. "and i don't want to get in the way of it because,, i love you and if you love someone let them go"