Why Ron?

By Pumpkin-Wizard

This story is set a year after the war. What could Ron do to tear the Golden Trio apart? More

Chapter 1: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 2: In the Hospital Wing
Chapter 3: Thinking
Chapter 4: Ron?-Draco?
Chapter 5: siting on a roof
Chapter 6: Psyco Harry
Chapter 7: Ron thinks about pugs
Chapter 9: declaring my love
Chapter 10: Two weeks Later
Chapter 11: Undesirable Love
Chapter 12: Sorted
Chapter 13: Born this way
Chapter 14:Surprise
Chapter 15: Baby Troubles
Chandelier
My poor lioness
19 years later

My silver lining

4.3K 114 22
By Pumpkin-Wizard

HERMIONES POV

Draco and I are still going strong and nothing seems to lighten my spirit. Izara is now 2 years old and walking aswell as the constant babbling that is coming from her mouth.

Today we are telling the school about her. We talked to the headmistress and after what seemed liked months, she agreed to let the school know. It was really hard not letting anyone know about Izara. There is only one problem in the reveal. RON. I don't know how he is going to react. Hopefully not to rash.

DRACOS POV

Hermione and I walked into the great hall, Izara sitting on my hip and babbling. As soon as the other students noticed our presence gasps and whispers were traveling throughout the hall. Ron's growl was obviously the loudest. We took our seats at the Ravenclaw table and waited for Mcgonagal's speech.

Prof Mcgonagal's POV

I really admire the two children, now young adults. Hermione and Draco have been through some tough times. Mr.Weasly is going to be one of those. I silenced the school so I could tell them the news.

--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.1K 48
❝Loving your enemy is not easy. Some accept it, while some are hellbent on destroying.❞ Students returned back to Hogwarts to complete their final ye...
156K 7.9K 22
A Drarry Story. After the war, and after the funerals of the Fallen Fifty, the Golden Trio has fallen apart. Set in the first two weeks of year eight...
1.8M 53.2K 33
The war has concluded, and the Golden Trio and the other students of their year have returned to finish off their years at Hogwarts. The Death Eaters...
205K 8.9K 19
A Drarry Story. Set shortly after the war and during the first term of year eight. Harry returns to Hogwarts battling with PTSD and Draco has to retu...