The Doctor Meets the Vampire...

By talitypanda

Rank #1 in bloodlust! 10/09/19 Rank #1 in vampireseverywhere 04/09/21 Rank #1 mystery thriller! 04/20/2022 Mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Greetings Humans!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Questions
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Apologies
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hello Ghost Readers
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Complete
AN
Apology and Appreciation

Chapter 8

2.5K 86 5
By talitypanda

There was heavy breathing...

Heavy footsteps...

Someone was running...

I opened my eyes and saw a woman whose face seemed blurry. She was running and panting very hard it seems like someone was after her.

Dizzy...

I felt like I was swaying. She was carrying me. But why? Why are we even running? To whom are we running away from? What seems to be the problem?

She looked at me and whispered something...

"It's gonna be alright dear. Now, close your eyes. We're almost there.",she smiled though she looked so tired.

someone growled loudly. It was like an angry animal ready to slaughter anything it comes across and it was so scary.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FOREVER!!! I WILL DEFINITELY FIND YOU!!!",

Gasps.....

Where am I?

I place my hand on my chest and sighed in relief...i was dreaming...again. the dreams I used to have when i was a kid came back to haunt me again. Why is it happening to me again?

I winced as I move my arm and noticed that there was a needle and a tube sticking in it. I followed the tube and saw the Blood IV dripping slowly. I felt lightheaded and my wrist hurts. I looked at it and saw two tiny holes which seems to heal. I clutched my hair and closed my eyes for a moment.

I studied my surroundings carefully. It was a very spacious room. The only things inside was this massive bed, a small cream closet and a study table. The floor was covered with a maroon carpet and the ceiling and walls were yellowish in color which gave a bright aura. There was a door on the other side which seems like the bathroom door and  to the left from the bed were three huge dark blue curtains.

I leaned my back on the headboard and rubbed my temples.

What now...

The door suddenly opened and Leo went inside.

"Hey",he called to me as he went near and sat on the edge of the bed.

I smiled at him. He was a good looking vampire with a well built body. Surely many girls would beg for his touch.

"I'm sorry for what happened back there",he looked towards the blue curtains and sighed.

"He might be ruthless sometimes but trust me, he's a good guy. Though sometimes and idiot too",he smirked.

"Well, i hate to disagree with the idiot part",i replied which made both of us to laugh.

"Not bad...",he remarked looking at me.

"What?",i answered raising a brow at him.

"Not bad for a human. You could have just let him that way you know.",he was now staring at the cream silky sheet.

"No matter how rude he was to me, i just couldn't help looking at him in pain. Well just like you said, he's not that bad actually, well in fact he took me with him and I had to repay him for saving a mere human like me",and it was true. I think I would have died back there. Humans were no match for vampires and I can't even hold a knife properly.

"Doctor really suits you.",he smiled. "I wish I was as kindhearted as you. You have a pure heart Doctor Dawson",he remarked.

"Well, well, well, i've never thought i'd be praised by a vampire. What an honour!",i giggled and he chuckled.

"No, the pleasure is mine. And by the way call me Leo",he stood closer to my side and sat reaching his hand to me.

"Monique.",i smiled taking his cold hand then let go. "Tell me Leo, why was he badly beaten?", I couldn't help but ask. He escaped with me and he was surely unscratched.

Leo's facial expression became serious. "He went back to help us"

I was surprised by what he said. So he really was not that bad. I thought he would really abandon them and keep himself safe. I thought he was a coward and selfish but i was wrong. Then...

"Why did he threaten to kill me Leo? Were you really sent to get rid of me?", I looked directly in his eyes. I want to know the answer. If he was not the bad guy then why? And talking to Leo, he doesn't seem bad also he was in fact a comfortable vampire to talk to, like an older brother.

He sigh and stood up with both hands on the pocket of his jeans. "He despised humans. And i was actually surprised by what he did last night. And no, we were not sent to git rid of you but instead the opposite."

"Why?",i was totally confused. Okay, he hates my race...the "human race", and then he saved me...so?

He walked towards the door and opened it. "Get some rest first. You've lost a lot of blood", then he closed the door.

                            ~~•~~

[ Lucas ]

"Why did you scare her Luc?",Leo asked while sitting on the couch.

Leo and his brother was my best friend and we have been together for centuries and treated each other like brothers.

"You know why",i rubbed the back of my neck and leaned on the table.

"But you saved her. Now that's unusual!",he smiled and looked amused.

Why did i saved her when she could just die. Humans are totally weak. What a pity.

"Thanks to my father! Now i'm stuck with a human. This is ridiculous!",well i don't kind of hate her. She was confusing me. There was something in her that seems off but there was something that surprised me most when I held her hand and when she offered me her blood...

"She's the one right?",and now he was mocking me with his irritating smile. "Oh, c'mon Luc! Don't tell me you're denying it!"

Is she really the one? How can this be. The way her skin felt in my hands was weird and it made me want to feel her more. And her blood did something to me. i can feel her...her emotions...it's like were sort of connected. Normally when humans feed their blood to vampires, no such connections exist! This is crazy!!!

"I don't know Leo. I'm confused at the moment.",i placed both hands on my face then ran them towards my hair, combing it. "I think i'm being punished by the heavens."

"Tell me, what exactly did you feel when she feed her blood to you?",he look dead serious. I can't lie to him, he knows my secrets and had seen my worst form.

"I don't know. I sort of feel like i'm connected to her. I can feel her and worst is that i can feel her emotions. This is driving me crazy!",i looked helpless as i sat on the couch opposite to Leo and leaned my whole body to it while staring at the ceiling.

"Then, she's really your mate Luc. That's a fact. Do you feel attracted to her? Like somethings pulling you more closer to her?",he crouched with both hands resting on his knees then clamped his fingers together.

I nodded. Yes, right before i drink her blood i felt it and that's what made me furious which end up threatening her, i wasn't sure why i felt that way towards her back then but from the moment i drank her blood everything went crazy and the feelings became stronger. I've heard vampires having human mates and it's quite normal because in the long run they'll turn into our kind and live with their beloved till eternity. But in my case, i hated humans, they broke me, they hurt me and left me dying...so i guess, i'm being punished for being a not forgiving person. How could i let go of this hatred? It has been my foundation and has made me stronger than before. Surely, the heavens are making fun of me right now.

"You know, she's too beautiful for a human",he said while leaning back on the couch arms stretched wide.

Ah, yes. She was perfect. She had those sparkling hazel eyes filled with compassion and innocence, those sweet smelling silky soft brown hair and her plump pink lips...i wonder how soft and sweet would her lips be...surely if she'll turn into a vampire, she'll be the most beautiful vampire in history and damn i'm so proud of her being mine...

I was shock for a moment.

Mine...

I shook my head in disbelief...

"You know what..", i stared at Leo. "I think you're right",i let out a smile and he chuckled shaking his head.

"This is interesting",he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 430 35
Winston Academy [Book 1 Of The Blood War Chronicles] [Description] The wind blow, snow fell heavily as the light of the moon showed the bloody scene...
1M 8.4K 9
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
343K 34.3K 72
| ๐…๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ | Akanksha, a forensic expert and her husband Vihaan, a CBI officer must work together through the gulf in their marriage to catch...
Blend By Ann

Paranormal

84.2K 13.5K 52
โœจA WATTYS 2022 PARANORMAL & "BEST CHARACTERS" WINNERโœจ A college basketball star risks everything to prove his innocence with a girl who can communica...