Chapter 11

We came to the living room while Leo immediately rushed Maria into one of the rooms to heal her.

"There's one more!",Loisa dashed who came from upstairs with her vampire speed bringing a sniper's rifle and not just any sniper rifle but an Accuracy International AWM (Arctic Warfare Magnum or AI-Arctic Warfare Magnum)! I couldn't believe what i just saw! And I couldn't imagine someone as shy and as gentle as her would be holding a very dangerous weapon! She was in a hurry and was fuming with anger.

"Was that...",my mouth dropped open as i followed my gaze towards the furious Loisa going towards the door.

"Yep! The one and only!",Argus remarked as if he was a proud father.

All of us followed her outside and stood in the porch looking at her as she positioned herself aiming the rifle at the  bleeding vampire who seemed to moved fast even with the injuries.

It was a tense situation wherein you are waiting for her to fire and whether she could hit him or he escapes. Silence engulfed the surrounding.

She took her glasses and sighed deeply.

Bang!!!

The vampire fell on the ground as she sighed again. Then wore her glasses back and looked at the cook/gardener raising her brow and extended her hand to him as if she was asking something.

"Dammit Ron, that was a headshot!",she yelled at Ron while stomping her way towards him.

I heard Ron cussed before handing her the money.

"What!?",i couldn't believe what I just witnessed!!! What the hell is wrong with the servants here!

Loisa scratched the back of her head then giggled and went back to us followed by Ron.

"Sorry. We had a bet. I had the most kills and more headshots. Basically, he lost...again!!!",she leaped in happiness as she sticks out her tongue to Ron who looks like he lost a million dollars in the lottery.

"It's unfair! You had that scope thing!",he complained and groaned when Loisa hit him with her elbow right to his stomach.

"And you're stupid making some bet when you knew I always win!",she poked him with her rifle and all of them laughed except me. I was in awe unable to process the whole event.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
AN⚠

Hello :) this must be the shortest chapter ever and I'm terribly sorry for that. Please vote or comment anything...just don't use any harsh words okay I'm pretty sensitive ya know😉

✔Vote
✔Comment

I know you're there ♥