Chapter 33

*Monique*

The day was perfect, everything went back to normal and as of Loisa, she had fully recovered and prayed that Ron would be reunited now with his wife and son and complains about a guy she had encountered which made her so irritated which I find amusing because Loisa hadn't been this irritated and she looks so adorable.

Leo and Tyron had become more close like what they used to back then while Argus focused on sharpening his skills. He couldn't afford another attack and kill his 'family'...all of us in the house. Tyron was welcomed by everyone and made him as part of the family. He was a good vampire afterall! hatred and lies had blinded him back then but now he had found enlightenment and choosed to follow that path.

Lucc confessed his feelings towards me and so do I. The mating process was completed where I gained something which seemed like a tattoo on my nape. Lucc had been controlling his temper unlike back then and everytime he feels upset, he would go to me and cling like a 5 year old child just like now.

"I wish everday would be like this.", I sighed while stroking his hair. We are sitting on a bench under a tree on the garden where he used my lap as his pillow. He looked up at me and smiled then reached out for my hand and kissed it placing it on his cheek.

"I want you to meet my parents",he said in a calm tone while rubbing my hand on his cheek.

I was stunned for a moment by what he said. Meeting his parents made me nervous. They are royalties and I'm a commoner, I don't know any of their ways either considering that they are vampires and what if they won't approve of our relationship, afterall I'm just a human.

*Third-person's POV*

Noticing her silence, he sat beside her then held both of her hands. "Don't be afraid, I'm sure they'll definitely like you.",he said with a beaming smile.

Monique looked at him. "Well, I'm human and you're a vampire, wouldn't that be a problem?"

Lucas chuckled then placed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "My mom was human too",he said with a smile.

"Seriously!? No way!",she exclaimed.

"Yep. She was like you but some unexpected turn of events happened. My mother had a car accident and my father couldn't afford living without her so he turned her into a vampire...without mom's permission actually",he smiled wiht evrey word he said.

"What! You said you cannot turn someone into a vampire without their permission!",Monique was so confused.

"Well, that was an exception--as what my dad says. He had to do it or else he'll lose her. Vampire dies when their mates die too...well, not immediately but gradually. We die due to loneliness, we only devote our lives to our mates while others get consumed with madness and let hatred took over making them evil.",he said while playing with her hand. "That made my mom mad though. When she woke up and found out what my dad had done to her they had this war",he said chuckling.

"What war? You mean they fight against each other? Now I'm so scared",she said rubbing her arms.

Lucas pulled her colser to him making her head rest on his shoulders. "Women are scary when they get mad. My dad spent almost 4 years in fear.",

"yep, we're scary okay, so you better watch out",she said poking Luc's nose which made Lucas smile and caught her finger then kissed it. "So what happens next?"

"My mom refused to talk to him during those four years though they live in the same roof. My dad had to do a lot of silly things just to make my mom talk to him.",he covered his face and tried not to laugh remembering the silly things his dad had done to gain his mother's favor back.

Monique looked like a kid who was listening to a story. She looked at Lucc with full interest waiting for the next part. "The most idiotic part was when he made a plan with his friends...he used to call it 'The Great Tragic Plan' which sounds absurd. He made a set-up, asked one of his friends to act as a rogue vampire then ordered him to be stabbed by a stake which his friend debated that he wouldn't do such thing."

"Stab for real?",he eyes widened.

"For real",Lucas smiled then shook his head. "Even I find it hard to believe. To make the long story short, the plan was carried which nearly killed my father when his friend stabbed the stake too close to his heart almost scraping it but the pain was worth it and my mom took good care of my father and talked to him after that on-purpose-accident."

Monique looked at the happy Lucas. He was filled with joy sharing his family's story. She wished she would always see the happy Lucas everyday. She wished she would always be by his side. He was what she longed for and there's nothing else in this world that she ever wanted...all she wants was him.  "What's wrong?",Lucas asked her with a worried look.

"Nothing. I just thought that, I am the luckiest human to ever find such handsome vampire and be his mate",she smiled sweetly at him.

Lucas leaned closer and kissed her forehead. "No. I'm the one who's lucky. What would my life be like if I had never found you. You brought sunshine to my life Monique and I would do everything to keep you by my side.",he placed his thumb and index finger on her chin then slowly kissed her then hugged her.

"Tell me you wouldn't do that 'Great Tragic Plan' your dad did",she said looking up at him.

Lucas laughed out loud causing Monique to slap him on his chest. "Who knows! People do a lot of weird things when they're in love!",Lucas stated still amused by her idea.

"Lucc",she looked at him as if it was the last time she'll be able to look at his face.

"hmm",he responds staring back at her. Something tells him that there's something wrong judging by the look on her face. "what is it Monique?",he cupped her cheeks with furrowed brows. He could sense it...

She smiled, it was the brightest smile he had ever seen. But it was also a smile which may look happy but at the same time sad. "Nothing, I just want to look at the face of the vampire whom I loved the most."

Lucas hugged her tightly. "hey, you're scaring me with that look of yours."

She giggled and buried her face on his chest. "No matter what happens. I will always love you. Remember that."

Luc's instinct was telling him something he couldn't understand but he set those feelings aside thinking it was all just nonsense. "let's get inside it's getting dark."

* * * * * * ** **********************

(Someone's POV)

He looked around, the cold breeze hits his face as he leaped from tree to tree then landed gently on the gound. He cursed under his breath. Because of them he had to do things by himself now though the task wasn't that difficult for him. He stayed hidden behind an old tree in the garden and waited for the right moment.

Tonight will be the night where everything will be put to an end and his master would soon rise as the most powerful vampire in the entire planet. People will fear and worship him and he? Oh, he will become the general of all his armies. Hi grinned at the thought. "Now, wouldn't that be nice."

He looked up at the balcony and when the lights were turned off, he proceeds to his mission.

••••••••••••

*waves hand* Please vote and leave any comments. I don't feel like updating anymore.