Dangerous, But Fun

De sophie-gates_17

"You should stay away from me Dollface, I could easily break that innocent little heart of yours" he said blo... Mais

"Rose!"
"Hey Dollface, is that you?"
Falling Hard
"Looking for me?"

"Hey neighbour"

11.3K 202 86
De sophie-gates_17

"Come on Rose, just one last sheet" my dad encourages me. He is sitting beside with a serious look.

I glance away from the laptop in front of me, and over to dad. I look at his dull blue eyes, and watch as he pulls his hand through his brown hair. I will never get over that for his age, he doesn't even have a single grey hair.

I pout "can I please just call it a night. I wanted to go for a run before it got dark" I wine well giving him puppy dog eyes.

He sighs "fine I suppose you have done enough" he states looking back at the laptop screen.

I squeal "thanks dad" I say kissing him on the cheek. He smiles and pulls me into a side hug, I look at him and see the slight wrinkles around his eyes, and the smile line dragging across his cheek.

His face goes serious again "But you have to have this essay down by at least tomorrow, so I can have it in on time for Philip to look" he advises me while pointing his finger.

"Sir yes sir" I say with salute. He chuckles and takes his arm off from around my shoulders.

I begin packing up my school stuff, when I hear my fathers phone go off. He picks it up and answers, while sitting up and walking out of the kitchen.

I finish packing my stuff up, throwing it in my book bag. I sling one strap over my shoulder, using the other hand I grab my MacBook laptop and head for the stairs.

I walk through the kitchen entrance, just in time to see my mother walk in the front door. She looks exhausted, as she places her bag down on the floor and pulls of her coat.

"Hey mama" I greet her with a big smile. Her big brown eyes light up as she sees me.

"Hey sweetheart" she greets back with a smile. I walk over and plant a kiss on her cheek, she does the same and picks up her bag. Her brown wavy hair falling over her shoulders.

My mom was absolutely stunning. With her hazel eyes and still perfectly brown gorgeous hair, and glowing tan skin. I would be lying if I said I wasn't gorgeous as well.

I inherited my moms model looks, my natural beauty always has had people given me second glances, I didn't really like it though. Unlike my mom, I don't really want to model and show my beauty off.

"Where's your father?" She asks looking around me.

"He's on the phone. We just finished most of my essay, only one last page to go" I inform her.

"Okay. I'm going to get dinner started, any requests?" She asks.

"No, anything will be fine with whatever,but thanks for asking. Oh and I'm going on a run, I just have to drop this stuff upstairs" I notify her while pointing up the stairs with my free hand.

"Alright. How long till you think you will be back?" She asks.

"About an hour. I might stop at the park and hang for a second" I answer her shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay just be safe. Oh and when you pass Mrs.Franklins house make sure you drop her mail off to her, they mixed it up again" she says pointing over to the stake of envelopes on the small Cabot near the door.

I hum an okay as I make my way upstairs. I walk through my bedroom and drop my stuff down on my bed that is located in the centre of my room.

I look at my blue and white walls and take a deep breath. I love my room, it is my happy place. I look over at all the family photos of me and my parents and smile.

Skipping over to my walk in closet, I decided to wear a black sports bra, and matching black leggings.

Looking myself over once in my big white floor mirror that leaned against my bedroom wall.

I grabbed an elastic off of my Vanity and pulled back my long brown wavy hair.

I looked at my blue eyes, which I got from my father. My eyes did how ever hold tiny specs of brown, that were actually very noticeable. My skin much like my mothers was also tan.

I put on my Apple Watch and grabbed my ear pods. Heading down the stairs I remembered to grab the mail.

"I'm leaving!" I yelled to my parents. I heard them both say okay as I closed the door behind me.

I jogged down my driveway and onto the side walk. After passing a few houses, I made it to Mrs Franklins house. I knocked a few time but there was no answer.

I noticed there was a mail slot in her door. I slipped the envelopes through and continued my run.

I made it to the end of our street and decided to go to the park. I took out my ear pods and shoved them in my leggings pocket, it was small but convenient.

I was standing in the beautiful field of the park. I watched as many people walked there dogs, our many kids play on the swings.

I felt the warm breeze blow at me. I smiled, happy that I lived somewheres where it was warm all the time. I was watching the beautiful sun shine down on the field, when I heard a ball get kicked.

"Hey heads up!" I heard someone yell. I looked up just in time to see a soccer ball coming right towards my face. I put my hands out and swiftly caught the ball.

With the ball in hand, I looked in front of me to see three gorgeous guys looking at me. One of them stood out In particular.

I watched as the more gorgeous one out of the three started to walk towards me, with his hand out. "I don't really think you can kick our anything, so you can just roll it to me!" I gorgeous man yelled with a smirk. I heard both of his friends snicker from behind him.

I knotted my eyebrows together. Assholes. I thought, I will show them.

The main blonde guy who spoke stood in place, he was still a little distance away. But I could see his gorgeous bed head hair blowing perfectly in the breeze.

I held the ball out in front of me at arms length, I stepped back slightly and brought my opposite leg up.

I watched as it made a perfect and very high drop kick. It smoothly came back down to the ground landing right into the blonde guys arms.

I watched as they all looked at me with shock, from my perfect kick. I only giggled and reached into my pocket. I pulled my ear pods back out, and turned back on my music.

I inhaled deeply, then took off on my exhale. I decided to do one lap around the park, then head back up my street.

I was constructing on the path in front of me. When I felt a ball smack me on the side of my head. I didn't even hear it. I rubbed my cheek as it stung slightly.

I pulled out my ear pod and looked down to once again see a soccer ball. I looked back up to see the three boys standing right in front of me.

And man did they look even better close up, no the blonde one looked even, even better close up.

I watched as time slowed down as he looked at me. He had green sparking eyes, with small specs of blue. His features were sharp and built beautifully. His exposed torso showing his six pack, and v line. Along with his huge muscly arms.

His friends both had brown hair with brown eyes. They were also both really built, and had sharp features. But they weren't this gorgeous man standing in front of me.

The blonde bent over and picked up the ball. He looked back up and smirked at me "wanna play, you look like you have a good kick there. And perfect legs" he said with a wink.

I heard his friends snicker, and knew he wasn't being serious. I have never really been confronted by a boy or boys like this before, so I didn't know what to do.

"Ahh...no thanks" I say and put my ear pod back in. I can hear all three of them laughing as I jogged away.

I finally got home. I took my ear pods out catching my breath, since I pushed myself as fast as I could for the last five minutes.

I ran upstairs to my room. And placed my air pods down on my vanity. I walked to my closet to get something comfier on, deciding on a pair of black booty shorts with a white rim. And white tank top.

Pulling my hair out of  it's elastic, I gently brushed through it. When I was done I went back down stairs.

Me and my parents had supper together, which ended up being pizza. We talked about how all of our Friday's were, apparently for all of us it was very tiring.

I was now up stairs, sitting on the couch located on my balcony, which was apart of my room.

I was writing in my journal. It was still Farley bright outside, as the sun was now just setting. It is what a lot of people like to call 'golden hour'.

I heard the laughter of boys. I ignored it and focused back on my writing.

"Damn I was right, she really does have nice legs" I heard an oddly familiar voice say. I looked up to see the same three boys standing out on the balcony of the house next door. Oh no.

The blond one smirked at me while taking a drag from his cigarette. He puffed it out

"Hey neighbour"

What did you think of the story so far? And I hope you enjoyed!😊

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.9K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
2.7K 77 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
326K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...