Can't Stop Thinking About You...

By CynthTheWriter

There's gayness! There's smut! There's fluff! There's against! There's abuse in different ways! Now enjoy the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
UPDATE
ANOTHER UPDATE

10

1K 11 49
By CynthTheWriter

Mature Content

Mystery sat where they always used to sit as kids. The gentle breeze caressed his face as he sighed happily.

"I missed this," Alfred hummed, swinging gently beside him.

"Me too, it feels nice to be back."

A comfortable silence settled over them. They sat together, enjoying the peaceful calmness of their childhood hangout.

"Alfred..." Mystery mumbled quietly.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for keeping that promise."

Alfred smiled, "I told you that I would keep it."

Mystery laughed gently.

After they were done enjoying the park they wandered back to the car.

"I had a great time with you today Mystery," Alfred smiled at the cat.

"Me too, it was nice to see this place again after all these years."

They got home around 8:30 pm. After a relaxing day, they went up to Alfred's room, just sitting on the bed.

Mystery noticed something peeking out from underneath Alfred's pillow. Curious, he moved the pillow aside to find the tie that he had recently lost. Alfred's eyes widened, his cheeks darkening with a blush as the doctor looked at him in confusion.

"It's not what it looks like! I was going to give it back!" He hurriedly tried to explain.

Mystery smirked, "It's been a month since I lost it~"

"Y-yeah, I know... I just forgot to give it back to you..."

"Sssuurre~"

Alfred flushed even more, "I-I..."

He didn't know how to reply.

Mystery reached over to put a hand over Alfred's mouth, stopping him from talking anymore. "It's fine Alfred~"

The dog was embarrassed at being caught, but they still fell asleep shortly after, cuddling in each other's arms.

Alfred woke up around midnight. Mystery was sleeping peacefully beside him. He looked so adorable that Alfred wanted to surprise him.

Slowly, he took the doctor's clothes off, including his boxers. He then removed his clothes, leaning forward to lick the tip of Mystery's member.

The man gave a quiet moan in his sleep, stirring ever so slightly.

"Gah~"

Alfred slowly took Mystery's length into his mouth, trying not to wake him up just yet.

"Ahh!~" He moaned again, still somehow asleep.

Alfred smirked and climbed on top of the other man, gently sinking himself down onto Mystery's cock. He moaned in pain, not used to the feeling; It was his first time doing this, after all. He adjusted himself carefully in an effort to ease the discomfort. After the pain started to subside, he began to move up and down in a steady rhythm. Mystery was groaning at how tight Alfred felt.

"Ah~ Mystery~ you're so... b-big..."

Alfred started bouncing a bit faster and deeper, the doctor huffing and moaning underneath him.

Finally, Mystery woke up, his eyes adjusting to the sight of Alfred riding him.

"Alfred!?"

The man smiled, "S-Surprise~" he choked out between moans.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Mystery breathlessly asked, trying to repress a groan.

Alfred didn't reply. Mystery smirked and grabbed his hips, thrusting deeper and faster into him.

"M-mah!~ Mystery!" Alfred cried out.

The bed was shaking and creaking. The two males were sweating already as Mystery continued pounding into Alfred.

"Y-You're so small and t-tight!~"

Mystery suddenly hit Alfred's sweet spot, making the man arched his back. Tears streamed down Alfred's face as he moaned louder, crying out Mystery's name. The doctor continued assaulting that spot over and over again, making Alfred's head spin in pleasure and pain.

"Mystery...ah~...I think I'm going to c-cum!~"

Mystery grabbed Alfred's member, stroking it to bring him closer to the edge.

"Ah~ fuck!~" Alfred choked out, arching his back as he came.

After three more thrusts, Mystery finished too, coming inside with a loud moan.

"Ah~"

Alfred could feel how sticky it was inside of him, but it wasn't an unpleasant sensation. He huffed and pulled himself off of the other man, collapsing next to him once again. He could tell he would be sore in the morning, but he didn't want to worry about it until then.

"That was amazing!" He smiled, still trying to catch his breath.

Mystery was panting gently to the side of him, "Y-yeah, I can't believe we just did that... well, I can't believe you did."

Alfred chuckled. It was already 2 am. They fell asleep easily, tired from what had just happened.

In the morning

Mystery awoke to the sound of his phone ringing. It was a text from Rex.

hey, I'm sorry but it's a no...

Mystery quickly responded.

it's fine I have someone else now.

who?

Alfred.

After that Rex didn't reply.

Mystery felt sick, suddenly remembering that he hadn't taken his medication for a while. He hastily grabbed his phone and pulled his clothes back on. He rushed out of Alfred's room, leaving the still sleeping man all alone.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed his pills, relaxing once he had swallowed them down. He decided to go back to his own room instead since he missed Mago. When he got there, he grabbed the doll and hugged it as he fell back asleep.

Alfred woke up to see that he was alone, which made him a bit sad. He'd gotten too used to waking up alone lately.

At 9 am, he decided to get up but struggled to do so with his shaky legs. He sat back down, trying to stop the soreness in his lower back.

"Dammit, maybe doing that last night was a bad idea..."

He reached for his clothes, pulling them back on successfully after a bit of work.

Mystery woke up and yawned, still a bit drained from the previous night.

"I hope Alfred is okay, I did go a little hard on him," he mumbled to himself.

He went back to Alfred's room to see if he was okay.

He leaned against the doorframe, "Hey Alfred, some night we had huh?"

The dog chuckled, "Yeah, you made me really sore."

"Oh, um, sorry for going too hard on you..."

"No, it's not your fault. I'm the one who started it after all."

Mystery smiled in relief, thankful that Alfred didn't get mad. He could see him trying to stand up, but with minimal success.

"Need help?"

Alfred nodded, letting the doctor pick him up as if he were a princess or something. He blushed, burying his face into Mystery's fluffy chest.

"Awh, my little princess is blushing."

"S-Shut up," Alfred said, his voice shaking in embarrassment.

Mystery snickered and put him gently onto the couch. He then made some breakfast for the both of them, seeing as Alfred was having difficulty just standing.

"This tastes really good," the dog said as he took another bite of his pancake.

"Thanks!"

Suddenly, they both heard a knock on the door, and Mystery walked over to open it. Kao was standing outside. He hurried into the house without permission as soon as it opened. He looked like he had been crying, his eyes are red and puffy. He ran to Alfred, tears still streaming down his face.

End of Chapter

Words- 1171

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.8K 33
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Jordan (Cole's best friend) My past haunts me. I don't do relationships because of it. I hook up, one night no feelings...
282 9 8
(Here is the fan made webcomic in its script format.) - When Roxy and her friends end up in a placed called 'The Land of Spawn' they get kidnapped by...
25K 1.5K 12
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
2.8K 153 7
➛ Y/N, a fixture in the annals of Ninjago's fame, cuts an enviable figure. Known for their boundless fortune, fanbase, and the seemingly effortless w...