Black Panther Shorts

Av njspeaks

This is a collection of short stories from the world of Black Panther. Cover and characters are not mine. Mer

Cupcakes
Fear of Rejection
Dont Drop Me
If you are to be the death of me
Silver and Fangs
So Jealous
Uninvited
Umbrella
Lollipops and Basketball
Stalker
Invisible Girl
Prove It
Never
Teaser
Hard Headed
Before the Game
After the Game
You're My Favorite
You're My Favorite Pt. 2
You're My Favorite Pt. 3
Don't Drop Me Pt. 2
I Can Handle It
Trick or Treat
Happy New Years
I Guess We're Even
Bite Back
Those Fingers
Those Fingers Pt. 2
Fake Love
Dance
Count Dracula
The Bookstore
The Bookstore Pt. 2
The Bookstore Pt. 3
The Bookstore Pt. 4
The Bookstore Pt. 5
The Bookstore Pt. 6
Vampire Erik
6 Days
Lollipops and Basketball Part 2
Stupid Cupids

The Bookstore Pt. 7

535 13 4
Av njspeaks

"Erik stop." You giggled. His lips ghosted over the sensitive skin on your neck. Bruises forming in places his human teeth had teasingly nipped. "You play too much. You been here for three days straight. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"You want me to leave?" He feigned disappointment and sadness. "Aight babygirl." He slid out of the warmth of your bed. You missed his body immediately, quickly grabbing his hand and pulling him back into bed on top of you.

Erik fake struggled to get out of your tight grasp. "Nah let me go. You ain't want me then you can't have me now."

You wrapped your thick thighs around his waist. Holding his body in place on top of you.

"I'm sorry. I only meant that you never stay with me for too long. You usually leave after 36 hours. Nevermore." You sighed as you felt him relax on top of you his hands found your waist and held you as tightly as you were holding him. His lips pressed into yours repeatedly each one deeper than the last.

"Yeah well you made a good point." He started to pull away. "I can't stay in one place for too long. My ladies start looking for me." He laughed at his joke. You shoved him.

"Not funny Erik." You pouted and stood up after him staring up into his cool dark brown eyes.

"I'm playing." His hands wrapped around your waist again. "You know you my main." Erik smirked and placed three kisses into your plump lips. The last kiss was electrifying when his fang gently scraped the soft skin and blood seeped out. Erik sucked your bottom lip gently but desperately.

"Fuck." He groaned when you pressed your body against his. "I really gotta go." He muttered after his tongue ran across your bottom lip healing the cut he caused.

"Noooo." You whimpered in defiance.

"Yeeess." He responded a small smile played on his face. He pressed the sweetest kiss on your forehead. You closed your eyes and leaned into his embrace. "I'll come back to you. I promise." His voice left you feeling warm inside, until you opened your eyes.

Darkness surrounded you. You couldn't tell where you were and that made your head spin. The memories of the time you spent with Erik were coming fewer and fewer in between. It was beginning to feel like your mind wanted to give up hope. The worst part was that you couldn't tell how long you'd been gone. Only that you were constantly being moved. The gag that was wrapped around your mouth had a sour taste. Your tears silently rolled down your cheeks. Ever since you came to, you couldn't get a grasp on your drowning thoughts.

You moaned lowly when a flood of light lit up the dark damp room you'd been imprisoned in. You struggled to keep your eyes open against the bright light. A broad shadow filled the doorway. You whimpered slightly in fear. With your hands tied painfully behind your back, any struggling was futile.

"Pretty girl. I can see why you attract so much attention." The stranger strode over to you and towered over your trembling figure. He came to a squat in front of you and gently moved your chin so that your eyes met his black veined ones. His hand slowly slid to the back of your neck where he slowly untied the gag. You shied away from his touch.

"Listen. I don't want to hurt you." He considered you for a moment. "Yet. At least." You cringed at his raspy unwelcoming voice. His accent doing nothing at all to make you feel safe. "I just want to know where Erik is." You shook your head staring down at the ground. Not only did you not want to tell this strange man but you could remember the anger in Erik's eyes the last time you saw him. You never knew where Erik was when he wasn't with you. And you were beginning to think it was because of situations exactly like this.

"You don't want to tell me where your boyfriend is?" You ignored the comment and continued to watch the few ants on the ground march to their destination. The stranger grabbed the back of your neck roughly forcing you to look at them.

The scar across their left eye left a haunted vibe in the room. You refused to give them the satisfaction of scaring you. So you stared blankly into their soulless eyes. Their fangs out and ready and you did your best to remain as lifeless as possible. You blank eyes the only hint that you were half listening.

"I only took you because you are the best connection I have to them." The word them brought great confusion into your thoughts but you showed none of it. "I'll kill you for the hell of it." You shrugged at his words. He was going to kill you anyway. That much you could tell.

He stood up. And began pacing the room.

"I'm very powerful. More powerful than you could ever imagine. I have connections all across the globe. People so high you can't even see them. So. You better remember where he is, before I pay a visit to 49th street in Chicago. I'm sure grandmas just now leaving Wednesday morning knitting club." The man smiled cruelly as he headed for the door. Your face now scrunched up in anger. How dare he threaten your family. The door slammed in your face and you were once again surrounded by darkness.

You hung your head in defeat. You began struggling against your confines a little harder. Tears stinging your eyes, a sob wrenching it's way through your chest.

"Stop crying." A voice came from the darkness. You shifted away in fear. Eyes wide searching the dark corners of the room. You heard fingers snap and saw fire painlessly engulf the strangers fingers, illuminating her beautiful face.

"I'm dead aren't I. Your an angel?" You stared mindlessly at the gorgeous stranger.

"In order to be an angel you have to die first. I'm not dead yet. Almost. But not yet." The stranger sat in front of you the fire now floating harmlessly between you.

"My name is Moira. I'm an old witch friend of Erik's." Moira smiled sweetly at you. A sigh of relief escaped you. This had to mean Erik was coming right?

"Great so poof ya out of here." You smiled big. Moira smiled at you gently.

"I wish pretty girl. I wish I could poof you out of here and actually get to see Erik again. And get to know you." A sad smile crossed her features.

"What do you mean? Why can't you help me?" Your voice barely above a whisper.

"I can help you, my love. Just not in the way you would expect. You see, I'm not actually in here with you right now. I'm being tortured in an identical room not too far from this one. I don't have much time here left, and that's okay with me. I am prepared to move on, I've been on this earth for much too long." A wistful look fell across her face. "I wanted to use my final moments here to project my soul out to help those that I care about. Erik, Shuri, T'Challa, Tammi, you."

"You know Tammi?! So she's still alive?" Relief flooded your body knowledge that your closest friend was okay overcame you and you shook with tears.

"Listen pretty girl I don't have much time left. You can escape this room. Use the resources that you have and you will live. Don't wait for someone to rescue you when you can rescue yourself." Her fingers ghosted your cheek softly.

"Erik gave you something. Use it. It's more powerful than you'd think." You thought of the necklace still securely around your neck.

"Is there anyway I can thank you? Better yet save you?" You stared at her eagerly.

She slowly shook her head the same sad smile ghosting her lips.

"Afraid not pretty girl. I'll be gone soon. Just make sure you tell Erik and his cousins thank you for everything."

You nodded rapidly at her words. "Of course! Anything. I'm sorry I could never meet you before all of this."

"Me too pretty girl." Her hands ghosted your cheek once more and then she was gone. You let yourself shed a few tears for the loss of your new friend. Sadness tried to overtake you but you held firm to Moira's words and felt the weight of Erik's chain on your neck.

It began to burn your skin. You hissed and leaned forward to try and get it off your sensitive collarbones. Your clothes sizzled at the heat of the chain and even though it was hot on your skin it did not burn you the way it did everything else. You leaned forward so that the chain could burn through the ropes at your feet. Then you leaned back to burn the rope that was wrapped around your wrists and connected to some more rope holding you to a beam.

You leaned on your face after the ropes released you. Your hands immediately went to soothe the burn on your wrists. You went to the door and felt for the handle. There was no lock on it but it was still not budging. You wrapped the burning necklace around the throat of the handle and watched it burn off.

The door slowly shifted open. You peaked out and saw no one. As you slid quietly into the hallway you looked wide eyed for an exit if any kind.

You felt a hand come around your mouth and arm around your waist. Your first instinct to fight. But when the arms held you tighter you knew exactly who it was.

You immediately threw your arms around Erik and hugged him tightly constantly reminding yourself not to make a sound. Erik's arms wrapped around you tight.

"I'm so happy I found you." His pressed a quick kiss to your lips. "Now let's go. My cousins and Tammi are waiting for us."

"Wonderful you brought them right to me. Now I can finish what I started." A dark voice stated from behind you. Chills floated across your back.

"Vee." Erik stated. You turned around to face the same man as before. You grabbed Erik's hand tightly. "Just the old ass vamp I wanted to see."

Vee scoffed. "Vee? No familiarity? Such a strange name for you to call me by. Address me correctly or I'll drain your bloodbag here faster than you can blink." Vee gestured towards you.

"Apologies King T'Chaka of Wakanda and all Vampires of old and new. Did I call you Vee? I meant to say wassup Unc, long time no see." Erik's dark vein prominent eyes stared menacingly at the scarred vampire before you.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

75K 4.8K 48
2017 Purple Eggplant Winner: BEST PRINCHAEL//2016 NPG AWARD WINNER : BEST DRAMA "A tale of a pretty girl who gets what she wants, including two of t...
14.7K 788 24
COMPLETED Welcome to book 3! Yes, Kayla and Michael made it past 1965 and 1966. Unfortunately, those were some of the easiest years of their new live...
6.2K 89 22
It goes jordan,bam,nle,pop. So if your here for pop smoke keep reading it's coming. If your here for bam, he's in the beginning, nle choppa in the mi...
353K 9.5K 100
A collection of Imagines and One Shots of Avengers getting a little Melanin Magic from you, yes you! The melanin black queen reading this description...