||The Forgotten One || Nalu||✔

By Xxx_Day_Dream_xxX

All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20

16

766 16 1
By Xxx_Day_Dream_xxX

Lucy POV

"So how are we going to stop him? He can be pretty creepy." I say,

Sting nods his head, he looks lost in thought.

"I don't know...." Sting says,

I threw my hands up in frustration,

"Well, once Natsu sees him he'll be toasted. " I say whilst rolling my eyes.

"Well, there. Problem solved." Sting says.

"I want to get rid of him, not kill him!"

Wait... Maybe I can Lucy kick him!

"Maybe, this is just a phase. Everyone goes through phases." I state,

Sting shook his head,

"If it is, then I can tell he won't get over it soon. Trust me."

I do trust Sting. Wouldn't surprise me. His friend is crazy!

"How did the two of you become friends in the first place?" I ask,

"Ah, story for another time."

I want to know so bad! How could someone like him end up becoming friends with the other dude...?!

Nonetheless, I respect his decision.

"Alright. Well, nice seeing you Sting. My friends are waiting for me at the guild. They're probably confused."

"Are you going to tell them?"

I shrugged,

"I mean what's the harm in that?"

He nodded,

"Bye Lucy."

I say bye and walk to the guild.

Damn, am I going to tell Erza and the rest everything? I guess. It's just embarrassing...I'll be teased for it, for sure.

Although, they do deserve to know. If something interrupted our time they should know at least a little bit. I trust them, so I'll tell if not all then most of it.

"Hey Erza, look Lucy came back!" Wendy called out,

"Hey Lucy." Juvia said,

There was silence. I knew they wanted to ask about the cafe thing,but were waiting for me to start.

"So, you must be curious. Before we start, I'd like to same I'm really sorry for cutting the visit at the bakery short."

"That's okay Lucy," Wendy smiled,

"Well, I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested." Erza added.

I sigh,

"I think we'll need to sit for this."

We walked in the Guild and sat down at the bar, saying hi to Mira.

"Well, it all started on that day me and Natsu we're hanging out."

I started playing with a straw nearby. Ahhhh, this will be so embarrassing!

"So that day, when me and Natsu we're hanging out some random dude came. He started fanboying  and asked me out."

"Wait! In front of Natsu?" Juvia asked,
I nodded, Erza and Juiva shared a look.

"He must of some type of death wish." Erza added,

Wait, they know that Natsu likes me?! How????

"Did Natsu tell you that he likes me??" I asked,

"No, he didn't have to. It was obvious."

I felt attacked, I couldn't tell.

"So, how'd you find out?" Juiva asked,

Ah, this will be embarrassing.

"He told me.."

I was expecting them to laugh at me but instead Erza quickly asked,

"He did? What'd you say?"

"See...I kinda brushed it off."

I kinda regret it now...

"Anyways," Wendy started,

Ah, we're getting off track.

"And of course I rejected the guy. After that day he's been showing up. Twice at my door!"

"And your still staying there?" Erza asked,

Uh oh, she'll blow like Natsu. I slightly nodded.

"Lucy! Are you crazy?! What if they have intentions to hurt you?"

"If they did, It probably would of happend already."

"You never know." Juiva added quietly,

"You can stay at my place Lucy." Wendy insisted, I shook my head and thanked Wendy.

I think it's nice that the three are looking out for me, but I can take care of myself.

"Thanks guys, but seriously I'm fine. I can take care of myself." I say,

Feels like the a thousandth time I've said this today.

"Back to the dude," I say so we can change the subject, they nodded but I know they'll bring it up later.

"That day, after Natsu left I saw Sting and decided to hang out with him since I haven't seen him in forever. And there's a possibility that he knew the guy or someone Sting knows does."

I look at them, they all looked so into the story. Erza somehow managed to get popcorn, which the three were sharing.

"Erza, how did you-? Never mind."

And I continued with the story,

"So, today I saw him entering the cafe and panicked. As you know we left. Sting acted strange after I told him how the guy looks, he didn't talk to me for a week. Everytime I'd try talking to him he'd say he's to busy or something."

I sighed at the memory of it,

"Until today, when he told me it was an old friend of his. His friend saw me and Sting talking at restaurant when Natsu was still with Lisanna, and kept pestering him as to who I am. He told him and then I guess started following me."

There was a long stretch of silence after, like the three needed time to process it all.

"You guys okay?" I asked

"Yup, now we're going to find the guy and kick his butt!" Wendy exclaimed,  I giggled.

"Is that why Natsu came and ran off when he saw us?" Erza asked,

"Yes and no. He came to ask me about if the dudes been coming back. He left so Wendy doesn't see him after the Romo thing."

Erza laughed,

"Makes sense."

"I heard he's hiding from you Wendy." Mira said, that's when I realized that she heard the whole conversation! Eavesdropper.

"Mira! Please don't tell anyone!" I pleaded,

"Sorry, I eavesdropped. I couldn't help myself. You guys were sitting infornt of the bar and looked secretive about what you were talking about so...and don't worry I won't tell anyone!"

I sighed in relief.

"Thanks Mira."

I looked at the four,

"Hey, do you guys want to hang out next week? To make up for today, and Mira you can come."

Mira smiled,

"I'd love to. But, next week Fairy Tail is hosting the guild formal party. Last year sabertooth held it, this year its us! Everyone is invited, all guilds in magnolia are! "

"Next week?!" Me, Erza, Juvia and Wendy said in unison.

"Oops. I knew I forgot to tell someone. Guess it was more like four people..." Mira nervously giggled.

The formal partys are amazing! It's only exclusive to guilds in magnolia, and their guild members of course! Excitement bubbles up in my chest,

~chapter 16 end

Sorry the chapter is a day late. Anyways, enjoy! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.3K 54
Wendy Marvell likes Natsu Dragneel and is more than determined to make him fall for her. Unfortunately, Natsu seems pretty dense towards her and she'...
57.2K 2.1K 24
~Will Be Manga Spoilers~ ~Will Be Swearing~ After the war with Zeref everyone was hurt. They lost people they cared for. Erza became the new Guil...
324K 8K 57
Lucy and Natsu are bestfriends and, school partners. they never want to leave each others side. They both have a huge crush on each other. they go o...
246K 7.1K 30
Natsu is currently ignoring Lucy and he is always with Lisanna. Lucy is jealous of the two and ask a favor from Gray. As they do THE PLAN Juvia start...