You Are Me- Jenzie

By JenzieGirl

(Sequel to "You Changed Me") Johnny and Mackenzie's relationship is challenged in many ways. Ways both of the... More

Characters
001. Stitches
002. Mercy
003. Sorry
004. No Tears Left To Cry
005. Love Hurts
006. Talk To Me
007. Stone Cold
Love you
008. MIA
010. I Missed You
011. Good Old Days
012. Back Again
013. Playing
THANK YOU
014. Maybe
015. Again
016. Not like this
017. Bad Girls Get Caught P.1
018. Bad Girls Get Caught P.2
019. Your Boys
020. Party Tonight
What's next?
021. Thought You Were
022. Say Something
023. Little Do You Know
024. Johnny?
025. Breathe In
Epilogue
The End

009. Memories

705 25 6
By JenzieGirl

Mackenzie's POV

Next day

Yesterday was now know own as the worst day of my life. Johnny isn't up yet. Not that he won't be. My eyes fluttered open revealing my room. I used to be happy waking up in the morning. Knowing I'll be able to see my loving boyfriend and his beautiful voice. But now that's not gonna happen

Phone rings

"Kenzie?" Annie called again

"Hey Annie" I said winching at the end. I was way too excited

"Hey," She said monotone

"Are you ok?" I asked blocking the silence

"Yeah I guess? I actually called to see how you were doing. You must feel terrible right now."

"Annie it's all my fault. If I just would have been loyal from the start none of this would've happened." I cried

"Kenzie it takes two to cheat. It's not all your fault. And I understand where you were coming from."

"Really?"

"I absolutely love you and Hayden. Nothing will ever get in between us, got it?"

"Got it"

"Now. Why don't you come over? We could finish the sleepover."

"I'm on my way."

Hangs up

I could feel the goofy grin on my face. I couldn't believe this was happening. I got her back. I finally got her back. I got out of bed and started on my shower. I set the water at a medium temperature. After my shower, I put on short shorts and a white shirt, with black flowers on them. I walked over to the mirror, and examined myself. But the truth was, I wasn't paying any attention to me. More to the picture next to me.

And that was a day I'll never forget

Flashback 3 months ago

"MACKENZIE FRANCES ZIEGLER! GET BACK HERE!" Johnny yelled chasing after me. I looked behind me to see him catching speed and so I sped up.

"NO WAY JOSE!" I shouted back turning the corner. Before I could go any further, I felt a pair of strong hands pull me back. I swiftly turned around staring into his beautiful emerald eyes

"Now. What was that you said back there?" He asked recalling the memory. A smug look appeared on my face looking him up and down.

"Why? Couldn't wait anymore?" I asked seductively while trailing my hand up and down his chest. I could see his Adam's apple in his throat.

"No. Don't do that. It's not gonna work." He said pulling away. Before he went far, I walked in front of him and smashed my lips towards his. And he had no intention of pulling away

Now let's just say our lips weren't born swollen

End of flashback

I smiled at the memory. Thinking of all the good times we have the past few months. Together. It made the situation all too hard.

Lauren's POV

If you're currently wondering where I am or what I'm doing? I'm in my brother's room, looking through his things. If he would've caught me right now I would be in for a mouth full. We never kept anything from each other anymore. We were that close. I looked under his bed and found an old shoebox. It was memories from when we were younger.

I even remember a memory where Johnny was running around the house naked in the summer. He literally went in our parent's room naked and my mom screamed. I wish we had memories like that now.

"Lauren?" My mom asked from the doorway. I looked her way and smiled. She walked over to where I was and kneeled down picking up a picture. A smile formed across her face for she was the one taking these pictures. Her eyes were red indicating she was crying. I bet everyone was.

"Mom are you alright?" I said putting a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to me before putting me a tight embrace.

"I'm perfect" She whispered before standing up and walking out of the room, my eyes following her.

but I'll do better. Also go check out my book bad blood I posted yesterday. When it gets to 20 views I'll post the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.6K 33
* Completed* A story in which a girls friends leave her to overcome her battles on her own. Where she fights for more than she can handle • STARTED...
328K 7.6K 33
'i need you, johnny. stay with me.' {completed} {used to be: is this love?}
78.6K 1.4K 51
Hayden is the Bad Boy at school and he is dating the most popular mean girl, Mackenzie. Johnny dares Hayden to go and talk to the new girl Annie beca...
341K 9.1K 45
When catching your husband having an affair with your best friend, you make up your mind. You want a divorce. The only problem is, you share a child...