Living without games

By kennedi4556

This is a story after the hunger games: Mockingjay! It's about how katniss and peeta live their lives without... More

Back in district 12
Back in district 12
Back in district 12
Finally seeing the boy with the bread
Helping peeta
Happy in love
Dinner
Dinner
Falling apart
Without her
Without him
Finally seeing him again
Talking to gale
Explainig
Explaining
With you
With you
Everyones engaged
Planning and having fun
Dress shopping
Wedding
After the coma
New wedding
A whole new life!
A whole new life
A whole new life
Title your Story Part
Now a family
Learning to be parents
Authors note
Adding one more
Authors note
The pregnancy
The pregnancy
Captiol ways
The interview
The boy
Authors note
Bad news
Does it ever end
The reaping
Fighting once again
Escaping it all
Home again
Authors note

Does it ever end

223 4 0
By kennedi4556

Katniss POV

"Always" I hear peeta respond. I jump up and nearly attack peeta with a hug and kiss. But of course he doesn't hesitate to respond. I take peeta home. Soon the kids, peeta and I are watching TV when there was a breaking news. "hello people of panam we have a new president and her name is president Caroline snow." the news reporter says and I almost instantly start sobbing. When Caroline appears on the screen "hello panam I am your new president and I will be introducing the 76th annual hunger games. Except the ages have been moved to ages 4 to 30. And the reaping will be in 2 weeks. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor." Caroline says with a smirk. ( don't know if I mentioned it but Lily is now 5 and Ryan is 4. I know that's kinda impossible since it hasn't been that since they have had kids but just pretend ) Peeta wraps his arms around me and try's to comfort me but nothing is working. "mommy what's the hunger games?" Lily asks! "Well pumpkin when your mommy and I were teenagers we lived in 12 but we were very poor and were always starving with no food. and they have what's called a reaping where they pick one boy and one girl from each district to fight in an arenas to the death!" peeta says and the kids both start crying and soon peeta is trying to comfort us all but I know that he needs comforting to. I can't risk him or my kids dying. I have now made a promise to myself that I will protect them no matter what even if it means me loosing my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 485 22
This is not Mockingjay - this Story begins 4 weeks after Peeta's rescue and tells what happens after that. It's only my idea what could have happened...
31.5K 468 18
This story takes place after Mockingjay. After the war, Katniss and Peeta finally get married for real and have two children. They live in District T...
16.2K 126 21
This is 50 years after Katniss and Peeta came back from the 75th Hunger Games. The idea is from Suzanne Collins series I own nothing
12.7K 234 41
This Story takes place after mocking jay, but before the epilogue. Its the story of how Peeta and Katniss grew back together after the war. I will t...