No Dont Go Mommy

By user15764639

Jesse gets dumped on the street by his abusive physcotic mommy. He then finds his new mommy right were he met... More

you stupid baby.
Home
New Mommy
New Beginnings
Nightmares

Tear's and talking

4.3K 55 6
By user15764639

I'm woke up screaming and crying and mommy is woken up also. "Sweetheart it's ok mommy's got you it's ok, breathe for mommy of just breathe".  Rocking back and forth and as soon as mommy touches me I freak. I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom and lock the door. Mommy comes to the door but doesn't open it. "Sweetheart it's ok I'm not going anywhere please come out and talk to me please. I calm down enough to open the door but she won't touch me now. I make it over to the bed and sit down next to her and all I can do is breathe In and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 33.3K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
593K 55.6K 35
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
583K 50K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...