Home

We make it to her home and OMG its amazing. Its just like a house from my mommys bedtime story's.  Sorry ex-mommy.

Flashback.
Welcome home sweety pie. The house is perfect. There's plushy's everywhere. There's more plushy's than i can count on both my hands and toes. I look up at mommy with twinkling eyes and its like she reads my mind. Go on baby there all yours.

End flashback

As i see the house i get all excited because its perfect. White picket fence, rope swing hangin from a tree.  Its like i died and went to heaven. But theres this knot geting bigger and bigger in the pit of my tummy. I start to get tears in my eyes and im trying to hold them back but i cant. I start to sniffle and the lady looks at me and pulls me over into her arms and holds me against her chest. Wispering in my ear its ok hunny mommys hear. At the words mommy i break down completely and completely break down.  I start bawling my eyes out because she left me. What did i do. Was i to clingy, was i a bad baby. I dont even know what i did. She just dumped me out on the street. The new lady finaly picks me up and takes me inside. She takes me to the couch were there is a blanky and a plushy. She wrapts me up in the blanky and wrocks me back and forth humming all the time. I finaly fall asleep in her arms and im out.

So open to new ideas.  More will be revealed in a short time.