You Are The One (Completed)

By Tinynainine

Well this is just A fanfic that I wrote about perthsaint all the story is changed and the persons too so thei... More

description and characters:
characters:
Saint
mean:
plan:
first meeting:
classroom:
××°°The Party°°°××
from hate to love:
Jealous:(Rated chapter)
Note:must read β›”
morning :🌞🌈
the trip🌻🌹:
last day πŸ’•:
parenthood:bonus chapter( part 1 )❀
apologize πŸ™‡:
birthday party part 1:πŸŽ‚
Birthday party Part2:

the End:

2.3K 79 13
By Tinynainine

Saint POV:

It's been three weeks since Perth proposed to me , i was so happy that i didn't even tell my parents , actually i told my mom that i dated someone but i didn't tell her everything , they said they will return to Thailand because they have vacation , i cant wait to see them and tell them about me and Perth , i don't know if they will accept or not , but I'm happy that's the important thing in the moment .
After almost waiting for 1hour and half i the airport , they finally come out , like always i run and hugged my mom , i miss her so much .

Saint mom :" oh, baby, I'm missed you so much , I'm sorry i couldn't come earlier , me and your father have a lot of work" .

Saint:"it's okay mom , i know , you are here and that's important ".

Mr.sup:"you don't miss your father ?!!"
Saint:"of course i do" , i hugged him .

Saint mom:" lets go , i want to see your grandfather ".

Saint:" okay".

Skip :saint grandparents house .

Grandfather:"hello, son, i missed you , its been three years since i didn't see you ".

Mr.sup:" hello pa, hello ma , how are you ?!!".

Grandmother:"oh, son, were okay, finally being able to see the family together is enough for me".

Saint mom:"yes so true mother , i have a lot of things to tell you , its been a really rough three years , working overload , especially that our company is getting bigger , which contain more challenges".

Grandfather:"that's why i told my son from the start to stay in Thailand , but he didn't hear me".

Mr.sup:"dad , you know its my dream , how could i give up , and now when i  realize it , i feel proud of myself, that's the only reason and i think saint should do like me , after all he wont stay in Thailand  , the system educational is low in here ".

Grandfather :" you will never change your view about Thailand, after all its your mother country , you should be proud and make it rise".

Mr.sup:"its not that i don't like Thailand, its just that here there isn't so much opportunities as America, especially the economic side ".

Grandfather :" its not all about money , money doesn't make happiness".

Grandmother:"okay, stop fighting you too , lets eat and rest then u can talk ".

Mr.sup:" okay, mom".

Saint POV:

Its well known , that my dad is a hard person, especially when it come to study and stuff , he want me to work in our company , yeah i accepted at first thinking that it was the right thing to do , but now things have changed , after i meet Perth , everything changed , my mind , my heart and my thoughts are not the same as before, i don't want to lose Perth, he is the one and only thing that i want in this life  , the only thing that i think about is how i will tell them about me and Perth ? Knowing that both of us are boys?will they accept ?
I shook from my thoughts when my mom spoke:

Saint mom:"saint, what are you thinking about?!"
Saint:"nothing mom, lets eat I'm starving ".

Grandmother:" lately, its seem that you have a lot of thoughts , more like you have someone in your life".she chuckled .

Saint mom:"oh really , cant wait to see the one that keep my son thinking ".

Saint POV:
I feel like my face is burning , i don't dear to look at their eyes , i know they are teasing me , after eating Perth called me , so i excuse and went to my room to answer .
Saint:" hello?"

Perth:"hello, baby how are you?"

Saint:"I'm fine", actually i wasn't.

Perth:"you don't seem fine, is it about your parents , did you tell them , or i should come and tell them ".

Saint:" No, No, i will tell them tonight and then i will call you ". I tried to be calm, i don't want Perth to come , especially that my father is not a easy going person ".

Perth:" okay, i will wait baby, don't be nervous , just follow your heart , you know that i will always be with you ".

Saint:" yes, i know, thank you ".

Perth:" no , need to thank me , I'm with you forever".

Saint:"okay, i need to go , my dad is calling me".
Perth:"okay, bye baby, i will call u later ".

Saint:" bye".

Saint POV:

I went downstairs , all of them were sitting in the living room , this is it , this is the right moment, my heart is beating so fast , i gathered my courage , and speak :
Saint:"mom, dad, i have something to tell you ".I' m so nervous , i feel like my voice is cracking .
Mr.sup:" what son ?!!"

Saint: i took a deep breath and tell them everything , i told them how we meet, how we fall  in love and how he proposed to me, i told them that i love him , only him , no one else .

My father almost screamed in anger , well  it was expected , i know from the start , i know he will not accept , that's what i was afraid of .

Mr.sup:"what are you saying saint ?!!, what the hell  , is this what i send you for , i send you as a normal boy , and now you are telling me that you are gay , Hell's no , go pack your stuff , tomorrow will go back to America, i cant support a minute here , and don't try to argue , because you will listen to me , after all I'm your father, i know what's the best for you is to have a normal life and marry a girl ".

Saint POV:

How could he say that , my heart is ripping apart, tears running trough my cheeks , i am crying hard , how will i tell Perth , no i cant left him , no , is it wrong to fall in love, it doesn't Mather he is the only one that i want to complete my life with , I'm not giving up , no , i speaked in a shaky voice :
" father, is it wrong to fall in love , is it wrong that i want to be with the one that i love , how can i live with him , it doesn't Mather boy or a girl , because he is the one , that i want , no one else .

My knees are week.....
I fall in the ground .....
Tears falling and heart ripping apart.....
I love him , the one and only ....
How could falling in  love be wrong ...
Feeling like I'm  breathing my last breath ...
But you are the best gift ....

My mom couldn't say anything , no one can , this is my dad , and only him can control me .

Mr.sup:"go now, before I'll get mad , go pack your stuff , were going tomorrow".
Saint mom: "but, give them a chance please , falling in love isn't wrong ",  she was crying ..

Mr.sup :" are you supporting him , do you want your son to be gay , what kind of mom you are?!!".

Saint mom:"No, what kind of father you are, this is enough to support , you control our life too much, I'm done , are you blind can't you see that you're son is in love , the heart want what it want , but you , you are always selfish , you think always about yourself , and I'm not letting you break my son , you think i don't know, all the hours that i waited for you, but you ripped us apart, you cheated on me you think i didn't know, you think i didn't see you making out with the secretary , well you are wrong , and now you will not control the life of my son,is that love that you are talking about, well i choose that my son live an unormal life with the one he loves, than this love  ".

My father was freezing, he couldn't reply, i feel sorry for my mom , she kept hiding this all this years , and this is ripping me apart , how could he cheat on my mom, and now he want to control my life , well I'm not letting him do that .

Grandfather:" is this true, did you cheat on her?!!"

My father couldn't speak , he look at the floor , tears running through his cheeks, for the first time i see him crying , i think he admitted that he was wrong , he could only say sorry nothing else.

Grandfather:"and you are talking about love, i feel ashamed, you are not my son ".

Dad:"I'm sorry , I'm sorry for my acts i was a jerk , i think only about myself and money , please forgive me , and son  I'm sorry about what i said earlier , love is love , no matter your gender is ". He hugged me tighter , while saying sorry .

I don't know if I'm happy because they accept , or sad because of what happened , my feelings are mixed , i couldn't support , so i run from the house , i run as fast as i could , all i wanted is to reach the arms of my love , to feel safe ,i don't care if it is 12 pm, i don't care if it is cold , it didn't take long until i reached Perth house .i knocked the door , the maid opened the door and a confused look on her face :

Maid:" oh Mr saint what are you doing here , its cold outside and late?!!

Saint:"is Perth inside, i want to talk to him "

Maid :" oh, yes he is inside in his room upstairs ".

Saint:" okay , thank you ".

I went to Perth room without knocking the door, i opened the door  , i find him in the balcony staring at the stars , he turned around and see me , eyes widened :

Perth:" saint what are you doing here?!!"
I didn't reply , i just hugged him tighter and cry silently ...

Perth  wiped my tears and asked me:
"Saint, look at me , what happened , why are you crying ??!, you make me worried , look at your hands so cold, you are freezing , lets go inside , and you can tell me everything ".

After a while , i calmed myself and tell him everything , he hugged me and kissed me ," I'm glad you didn't left me, because i don't know if i can live without you " he said in a sad low tone , i replied "i will never leave you , i love you , i will never be able to do such thing".

Perth:"do you want me to go with you to your home?!!".

Saint:"No, Perth please let me stay here with you , i don't want to see anyone face".

Perth:"okay, wait here i will call your parents , so they wouldn't worry ".

Saint:" okay".

Perth POV:

How can his father be such a jerk, I'm glad my baby is alright, i will never let him be alone  , i called his mom and tell her that saint is with me , she told me to take care of him , and i promised her that I will always be with him .

Skip: week after the incident .

Saint POV:

Everything is okay  now, my parents accepted my relationship , they even met Perth , my mom and grandfather forgive my dad, me too , this last days i was enjoying being teased by mom , I'm happy everything is okay , also me and Perth decide that we will get married after one year, I'm so happy , meanplan relationship are getting better, they have a lot of fans , they think that they are so cute together especially the highet , well i think they are cute too , but now I'm just focusing on Perth , we are in the cafeteria but he keep giving me smirks and glances , i know what he is up to, his hand is stroking my thigh, he must be horny again , and I'm the one ho have to deal with it .i can only sigh
Well i guess it will never end .
But I'm happy that there will be only us and our love nothing else  .

Perth:what are you thinking about baby?!!

Saint:"how to run from you "i chuckled .

Perth:" don't think about that, because you will stay forever with me " he smirked.

Plan:"mean , i want to eat ice cream"
Mean:"okay, okay, and u saint?!!".

Perth:"sorry guys, we have to go , something urgent".

I gave Perth  a confused look but he only smirked .
Well he will never change 💞
         That's why i love him 💎💍

        The end ...............

___________________________________
Note:sorry guys for the late update , this is the end , i hope you enjoyed reading this fan fiction , thanks for 2k reading , i really appreciate it, and one more thing there will be a bonus chapter of perthsaint and meanplan pin parenthood .....its just something that i imagined , love you goodbye 💕💙💚.............🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.8K 26
This is totally a fan fiction. It's just because so many videos are coming out shipping Plan and this guy he calls P'Chao so I thought, maybe we coul...
4.1K 173 3
Where Saint is a stalker and Perth is someone he stalks. or..... Is it the other way around?
3.5K 353 22
its not a pure fanfic I just use Perth and Saint as lead couple other characters are different from the series. LBC is the series is reason of my add...
64.5K 1.1K 29
obviously I am a weeb so when I stumbled on black butler I kinda had to make a fan fic and yes it is going to be dirty. PS this is crack and not ment...