Kiss Of Fire

By Rivernugget

BUGHEAD Betty is a badass northside queen, who everyone at her school hates and every parent is afraid of. Sh... More

1: The tragedy
2: The stranger
3: The family
4: The night
5: The shoppings
6: I remember
7: The pictures
8: The first day of school (Part 1)
9: The first day of school (Part 2)
10: The Serpents (Part 1)
11: The serpents (Part 2)
12: The tattoos (Part 1)
13: The tattoos (Part 2)
14: Home videos (Part 1)
15: Home videos (Part 2)
16: Monday
17: Monday, Tuesday
18: Tuesday
19: The doctor (Part 1)
20: The doctor (Part 2)
21: The dance (Part 1)
22: The dance (Part 2)
23: Sunday
24: Sick (Part 1)
25: Sick (Part 2)
26: HE IS BACK?
27: Another tattoo
28: Riverdale High (Part 1)
29: Riverdale high (Part 2)
30: The mechanic
31: Christmas
32: The diary
33: No name
34: The crowning
35: HAPPY new year (Part 1)
36: HAPPY new year (Part 2)
37: HAPPY new year (Part 3)
38: The Home Videos.. Again
39: What's wrong with me? (Part 1)
40: What's wrong with me? (Part 2)
41: What's wrong with me? (Part 3)
42: The results
43: The protest
44: I'm crazy
45: Hallucinating
46: Stop!
47: Food as always
48: Pranks
49: The drive-in
50: The sister
51: An angel
52: The shoppings 2.0
54: The breakup
55: The talk
56: I love you
57: Just a day
58: Missing mom
59: The boy I used to know
60: Seniors
61: The dance
62: Babysitting
63: The puppy
64: The high school
65: The prom
66: The graduation
67: The end
THANK YOU!

53: Adorable

3.7K 110 26
By Rivernugget

Betty's POV

"Okay, we put the drawer together," Jug says, coming downstairs as it's like 7PM now.

I nod, "Okay," I say and pull V up with me. She chuckles.

I kiss Jug's lips as we reach him. The three of us go upstairs to dad, Jelly and Sophie, into the office.

"Wow that room is so big," Ronnie says.

I look at it with widened eyes, "Wow," I smile. It's all empty now.

Jug and dad both chuckle as we all sit on the floor (carpet). Sophie giggles and climbs on my lap as I cross my legs. I kiss her hair and look at the drawer.

"That looks nice," I say, "When will the bed come?" I ask.

"In a week," dad says. I nod.

"With that time, we should be able to make everything else look nice," V says to me and I smile.

"Okay, I unpacked all the necessary stuff, but let's see what the two of you bought," dad sighs and we all chuckle.

"I wanna see this," Jelly smiles and turns one bag of clothes over.

We chuckle and all turn one bag around. I'm suprised that this room is so big now, that lets the 6 of us sit in a circle.

"Oh my gosh," Jelly squeaks seeing all the cute clothes. I giggle quietly.

"Why are they doing so cute clothes for babies and not for us?" she asks.

"Right?" me and V chuckle.

Dad chuckles, looking at the clothes, "Wow," he says and looks at me and V. I smirk and look at him.

"What? V held me back, so thank her for so little pile of clothes," I say and they all laugh.

"Yeah, we saw the pajamas and she literslly said that let's take them all," Ronnie smirks.

"Yeah and you said that we should take only 5," I roll my eyes with a smirk.

They chuckle and we start taking the prize tags off of the clothes and putting them into different piles.

"You wanna do it?" I ask Sophie. She nods and I hand her one of her dresses.

She wants to pull the prize tag broke, but she can't, "Help," she sys to me, looking unsatisfied.

I chuckle and take her hands into mine and pull it off. She giggles and I kiss her hair.

I give her another one and help her do it again. She giggles and I smile at that. I takr another one and give it to her, but I see dad smiling at us. I look at him for a second with a smile and then back at my sister.

*Time pass, 2h*

I go downstairs and sit in the middle od Jug and dad on the couch. I snuggle myself into Jug's side and he puts his arm around me as I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses my hair.

"Is she asleep?" he asks.

"Mhm," I mumble.

"And you like changing her diapers!" Jug smirks.

"No, I'm gonna show you tomorrow and you'll do it for me," I say and then turn my head up, to look at him with a smirk.

He smiles and shakes his head, "No," he says.

I nod a little, "Yes," I say with a smile and lean up and kiss his cheek. Then I put my head back and look at the TV.

"You're better at it than him," dad says to me.

"How can you know?" I ask.

"When Jelly was little, he tried it," he says.

"Yeah, when he was 5. He's almost 17 now," I say, "Plus if you're so sure that I'm able to have babies, then he needs to learn it anyways," I say.

They chuckle at me. "What if you won't stay together though?" dad asks us kinda sadly.

I shrug my shoulders, "All the family reunions will be incredibly uncomftorable," I say seriously.

We all laugh a little, "You're an idiot," Jug says.

"That's why you love me," I say and look up at him.

He sighs, "I'm unable not to," he says and kisses my lips for a second.

"Okay, I get it. You won't break up," dad says and we both nod.

"Yup," Jug says.

"100%," I say.

Dad chuckles and rolls his eyes.

*Time pass, 3h*

"Hey, you need to go to sleep," Jug whispers to me.

"Come with me," I say and open my eyes to look at him.

He sighs, "Baby, I'm fine in here," he says.

"Jug, she's 2. We have a huge bed," I say.

He raises his eyebrows, "I only sleep in," he starts.

"In your boxers, I know," I say, "But again.. She's 2. She's my little sister not some strange kid," I say.

He sighs, "You sure?" he asks.

"Yess..." I say and roll my eyes.

"You're half asleep and you still roll your eyes like a pro," dad smirks.

I chuckle a little and Jug helps me to sit up. "Night," we say to dad and he says it back.

We go upstairs, into our room. "Christams lights.. Interesting," Jug smirks.

I smile, "Yeah.. She's afraid of the dark, so I thought that maybe she'll wake up when I'm downstairs and get scared or something," I say.

He kisses my forehead, "You're so good with babies," he sighs.

I smile a little and we both climb under the duvet from different sides of the bed, so that Sophie stays in the middle of us.

As soon as we're under the sheets, Sophie shifts a little and moves herself against Jug.

I smile and move close to them. I kiss Juggie's lips for a few seconds and he puts his arms around the both of us.

I smile, closing my eyes, "Night," I say and he kisses my forehead, "Night," he whispers.

*Time pass*

I hear Sophie giggling.

"Shh. Betty's sleeping," I hear Jug whisper with a smiley voice.

But Sophie starts giggling even more. I smile and open my eyes. Jug is blowing rasperries on her tummy and then kissing all over it, as he's holding her in the air.

I chuckle quietly and keep watching them. Soon, I laugh a little too loudly and Jug looks at me while kissing her tummy.

"Morning," I smile.

He sighs with a smirk, "How much of that did you see?" he asks.

"Enough to know that you love babies," I say and kiss his cheek.

He chuckles and puts Sophie between us. I kiss her hair.

"Good morning," she says to me with a big smile.

"Morning," I chuckle and kiss her nose.

She crawls up to my pillow and then puts her hands on my cheek. I smile and she kisses my mouth.

I chuckle at the cuteness and pull her on top of me, moving against Jug now. He puts his arm around my neck and I rest my head on it and kiss Sophie's hair.

"How long have you been up?" I ask her.

"I don't know," she giggles.

I chuckle a little and so does Jug, "About 15 minutes," he says and I nod. We kiss for a second and then look back at Sophie.

"Am I the only one hungry?" Jug sighs.

"Soph, you hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says with a big smile and eyes.

We both chuckle, "Great, so am I," I say and we get out from the bed.

"Have you changed her already?" I ask Jug.

He sighs and I smirk and take his hand into mine as he's carrying her. We go into her room and I take the changing mat and put it on the ground. Jug places her on it and starts asking questions what make me laugh.

*Time pass, 5 minutes*

"It's about a 6th time I do it alone and I've improved by 10 minutes," I smirk.

Jug laughs and kisses my hair, "Great job," he says.

"Okay, let's go and eat something," I say and Sophie already runs out of the room.

We both chuckle and I kiss Jug's lips for a few seconds and then give him my hand and pull him up from the ground.

"She is adorable," he says.

"I know," I smile and he kisses my cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 523 37
Aminity Jones, sister of Jughead Jones, has had a crazy year with her father being arrested, solving a murder, and getting invited to become a South...
16.5K 254 23
Betty Cooper. The HBIC at Southside High and the soon-to-be serpent queen. All the girls wanted to be her, all the boys wanted to date her. She lived...
132K 4.7K 25
Her life changed after that quiet buzz of her phone. Or... Betty is a typical teenage girl, with a little too controlling mother, a loving father, tw...
3.8K 182 38
[COMPLETE] Due to her parents history Betty Cooper had been hiding on the Northside, away from the reality of her life of being a Northsider, her mom...