One More Time... || Trayce Th...

נכתב על ידי capturedmelodies

High school and college best friends go on a summer trip to California to escape the stress of school back ho... עוד

One
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
Two
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
Three
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
Four
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
Five
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
Six
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
Seven
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
Eight
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
Nine
One Year Later...
Trayce

Danielle

526 4 0
נכתב על ידי capturedmelodies

"Babe. You'll never guess what today is."

He had a series face. "Tuesday."

"What else...?"

"Laundry day?" He teased.

"No." I chuckled.

"Trash day...?"

"No, fool. Think." I giggled as he grabbed both of my hands and intertwined our fingers, and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Well I know it's some sort of special event. When I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life..."

I smiled.

"Happy 1 year baby. I can't believe a year ago, I met the most beautiful girl. I love you so much."

"I love you so much." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I've got a surprise for you..."

"Okay..."

"I already picked out an outfit for you to wear on my bed. Go put it on, and get all done up and meet me downstairs."

"Why?"

"I'm not answering any of your questions. I'm not telling you. Now go upstairs and change." He demanded as he slapped my ass on my way up the stairs.

I got up to the last step, and saw that he had an outfit already picked out for me, all nicely folded and laid out on the bed. I smiled as I grabbed it and went into the bathroom and changed, and did my makeup. I grabbed the pair of heels that was sitting on the floor and put them on and slowly walked down the stairs where Trayce was waiting for me at the bottom. He changed his outfit, as he was now wearing a black blazer and dark washed jeans.

"You ready? I hope you're hungry." I said as grabbed my hand and helped me off the bottom step, and grabbed his keys and held the door open for me.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you." He said as he closed the car door on my side and climbed into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Are we seeing a movie?"

"Maybe, if you want to."

"You're not helping at all."

"It's a surprise." He said as he gently gave the car more gas as he sped out onto the highway. The cologne he was wearing filled the car as the windows were rolled down.

He drove with the most serious face ever, which I found more attractive than his driving itself. Once he got off the highway, he drove to a really fancy restaurant.

"Do I remember this place? Have I been here before?" I asked as he opened my door for me and grabbed my hand to help me out of the car, and opened the restaurant door for me.

The hostess lead us to our table, which was all the way outside across the restaurant. Once turned the corner to go outside, there was a table specially reserved for us. There were flower petals surrounding the table, and a big bouquet of roses on one side of the table. There were candles in the middle of the table, giving off a warm ambience. The moon was out, and so were the stars. The outside speaker was playing really slow, jazzy, romantic music.

"If you need anything, just ask." The hostess said as Trayce pulled out my chair for me.

"Do you remember this place now...?"

"Maybe..."

"I'll give you a hint... This was the first place I took you on a kind of date..."

"I do remember now!" I smiled. "Did you arrange all of this?"

He nodded. "And I have more for you, but that's later..." He smirked. I hate when he doesn't tell me anything. I'm nosy I want to know.

Once we finished our food, he paid for it, and we left as he took me to his next surprise. I tried so hard to grab the check before he did, but he had lightning fast reflexes.

We drove for about 45 minutes until we got closer to town. He pulled into the parking lot of the beach he first took me too, which was Salt Creek.

He grabbed my hand and slowly led me to the spot he had all picked out. By this time, the sun was starting to set. This was really romantic.

"How's your evening so far?"

"Amazing. I didn't expect this at all. Are you going to tell me what you got me?"

"No. Just wait a minute." He chuckled.

"Well, I have something for you too, it's not as extravagant as that but I do have something special for you." I smiled and pulled out a card and a jewelry box.

"I wanna give this to you first. Let me read the card." I smiled as I opened the card.

"Trayce, I can't believe it's already our one year anniversary. I don't know what I would've done if I haven't met you a year ago. I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for me, and for the way you've treated me. Thank you for being the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. You've made me change the way I think about love, and you helped me be more confident in myself. When I was in school, I was so miserable because I was messing with the people who never really cared about my feelings. They never wanted anything serious. They just wanted something to tell their friends about the next day. That day I went out to lunch with you, you made me feel like a human being. You were kind and funny and charming, and that's exactly what I've always wanted. I know I'm still really young, but I knew what I wanted. And that was you..." My voice cracked as tears started to form in my eyes. "You're my best friend in the whole wide world, and you're my ride or die." I laughed to prevent from crying as I wiped a few tears. "There was this song I heard and every time I hear it, I think of you." I cleared my throat as I was about to sing.

"You,
You're like driving on a Sunday,
You,
You're like taking off on Monday,
You,
You're like a dream,
Dream come true.

I,
I'm just a face you never notice,
And I,
I'm just trying to be honest with myself,
with you,
with the world.

You might think,
That I'm a fool for falling over you,
So tell me what can I do,
To prove to you,
That it's not so hard to do,
Give love a try,
One more time,
Cause you know that I'm on your side.
Give love a try,
One more time..."

He smiled after I finished singing.

"I just wanted to say that you're the love of my life, and I love you so much. Happy one anniversary, babe."

He smiled and got up to give me hug. "I love you so much." He kissed me on the top of my head and gently wiped the tears from my cheeks that escaped my eyes.

"I got you another long distance bracelet. A real one this time that has our initials on it, with a cheesy quote." I laughed.

"I love it. It's beautiful." He smiled as he sat back down. "My turn. I'm gonna read your card as well."

I smiled and waited as thoughts circled in my mind of what he could possibly say.

"My love, I just wanted to say that this one year has been so eventful. I'm so thankful that you fell into my life, and made it 1000x better. You're one of the most beautiful, smart, intelligent and hella funny and talented girls I've ever met. You always manage to put a smile on my face, even in the worst of times. I'm not going to lie, we had our rough patches there for a while, but we fought through it and look at how strong we are. We proved to them that not all long distance relationships fail..." He paused and looked up at me. "I'm gonna give you this before I go on." He handed me the small jewelry box.

"What's this?" I opened it, and inside was a small diamond ring. It sparkled in the darkness as the reflection from the moon and stars when it hit just right.

"In that box, it's not just any ring." He continued reading. "That ring has a lot more value and meaning behind it. With his ring, I promise to cherish you and love you forever and always. Since it's always hard when I'm always traveling because of my job, I wanted to give you this as a promise that I will love you for all eternity. Some may say that it's too soon in a relationship to promise to someone, but who gives a damn. I know that you're special, and I'm sure as hell don't want to lose you. I love you to the moon and back, Danielle. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Tears were streaming down my face. My makeup was running down my face. "Trayce." I cried as I got up and attacked him in a hug.

He took out the ring from the box, and placed it on my right middle finger. "Happy anniversary baby. I love you so much." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you so much baby. Thank you." My words were muffled in his chest.

Who would've ever thought that a year ago, I'd meet the love of my life. Who would've ever thought that I'd potentially spend forever with him. Who would've ever thought that my first ever boyfriend could potentially be my last. I guess you could say that I gave love a try, one more time... 

AN: Thank you guys so so much for your love! This is my first ever published story on here. I'm sorry it's so long, it's like a damn novel lol. I hope you all enjoyed reading this, as much as I enjoyed writing it!      -Danielle <3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.6K 395 200
Everything took place dodgers stadium game when a group of high school varsity baseball team got invited to see the game stay after for Meet & Greets...
201K 4.2K 72
"You may think I'm in love with the game, but I'm not. I'm in love with you. " Julia Pederson, is the younger sister of the famous Joc Pederson. She...
120 25 10
HIS LIFE WAS BASE BALL AND HE WAS VERY GOOD AT BASEBALL HE WAS A PROFESSIONAL BASEBALL PLAYER AND PLAY FOR THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS WITH TWELVE YEARS...
755K 47.7K 35
Formerly known as Hall of Fame / Peyton loves baseball. Losing his ace pitcher brother turned Santiago away from the game. Can she make him fall for...