Head Over Heels (Jenlisa) (CO...

By agoodbadbitch

Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban, just a simple of that. It wasn't the hate that will end up killing Lisa. It wa... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
Last
Bonus Chapter!
A/N
Bonus Chapter! #2

eight

38.8K 1.4K 716
By agoodbadbitch

“no..” Lisa wasn't quite sure if the fever damaged her hearing system or Jennie Kim just rejected her.

“no..?”

“no” Jennie replied firmly.

Yup, Lisa certain of it. Jennie Kim just rejected her.

‘But why?? I thought she wants to be my girlfriend!! She even calls me her girlfriend right in front of her parents!

‘Aish this girl is confusing!!’

“W-waeyo?..” The brunette stared her blankly, and deep inside her heart, it was breaking.

“I want you to ask me again when you get well” Jennie's slightly believed Lisa at her state.

She probably didn't mean it or she didn't remember the proposal.

Without the brunette realised, she already drifted to a deep sleep.

The shorter one let out a sigh as she proceeds with her task, cleaning Lisa's sweaty skin.

Tried her best to restrain the appealing mound and delicious abs.

Then wiped both her arms, the crook of her neck and fingers. At last Lisa's sleeping face.

A warm smile curled up Jennie's lips as she observed Lisa's calm expression.

The next move, Jennie slowly pushed her head toward Lisa then planted a tender kiss upon the brunette's cheek.

Then, she dearly kissed the back of Lisa's hand while closing her eyes.

Jennie was in love with the girl and couldn't wait to answer the question that she had been waiting for.

***

Lisa woke up with a light head, she felt fresh as if she ready to begin the day.

She felt better than ever.

Her new pyjama drew her eyes at the moment she woke up.

Making her flushed as she recalled back the way Jennie's eyes roamed her private area.

And how tender the way Jennie pressed the towel against her sweaty body.

A petite hand restrained hers to move, it belonged to none other than Jennie.

Jennie was sleeping soundly, indicating Lisa that she was exhausted. The rounded-eye girl smiled as she stroked Jennie's hair.

The new surround of Lisa's bedroom caught her eyes, it was clean and organized.

‘It must be her done’

After Lisa got herself clean, she prepared two ramens for dinner.

Since she's not a good cook, despite with all the ingredients that she certain Jennie purchased.

“Jennie....wake up...” Gently Lisa shook the small shoulder, Jennie was laying at Lisa's previous place with a duvet covered up half of her face.

The soft duvet allured Jennie to sniff it, and it owned Lisa's scent that comforted her enough for a deep sleep.

However, that caused the difficulty to woke the girl up.

***

The two girls ate their ramens awkwardly and quietly, which is rare.

One thought of rejection.

One waited for a proposal.

A minute had passed, both couldn't hold the tense air anymore and decided to break the silence.

“I-” They started in union.

“You go first”

“No you first”

“You!”

“No you!”

They both pointed the chopstick on each other. Lisa drew her gaze away from Jennie and formed words in her mind.

Jennie waited patiently.

“Y-you...” Lisa stuttered while held a chopstick toward Jennie.

“You...”

“What??” Jennie began to lose her patience.

“Y-y-you..”

“WHAT!?”

“Please be my girlfriend!” Lisa spilt out in one breath, yet the dark-haired girl caught every single word.

Jennie was about to reply ‘Yasss!!!’, but Lisa started to talk again.

“Yah! Why you said no when I asked you before!? I thought you really want to be my girlfriend!”

“Lis-”

“Aish! Sometimes I don't understand you!”

“Lis-”

“Aaaa I get it, you want me to beg!? Then I-”

“LALISA MANOBAN LISTEN UP TO ME!” Jennie shoved Lisa's mouth with ramen.

The tall girl looked at her dumbfounded, Jennie let out a deep sigh.

“I do...I really do...” She hung low her head due to embarrassment. But Lisa didn't understand her.

“What do you mean?”

“That means I want to be your girlfriend you stupid!” The brunette froze in her seat, a wide-smiled crept on her face.

While watching Jennie busied herself stirring the ramen.

Since that day, they were officially girlfriends.

***

Many days had passed, yet those two were coward and nervous to get their first kiss.

Of course Jennie was a player, but still, the girl hasn't kissed anyone yet.

Her pride wasn't that cheap and low to allow anyone trespassing through it.

She waited for her true love, and she believed that Lisa's lips going to be the first and the last one to touch hers.

While in Lisa's case, she dismay at the thought of so many lips had touch Jennie's.

And she prayed to be the last one.

Everyone in the school already predicted that those two will end up together.

And somehow, girls were attached to Lisa knowing that she is dating someone with high status.

“She must be great then”

“Lisa is so cool!”

“Ottoke! She is so beautiful! Gosh”

“Lisa must be a good kisser” That caught Jennie's attention.

“Omo...Lisa must be good in bed, I mean look at that long slender fingers” And that caused Jennie stopped her walk.

“I really want to be her girlfriend” While that boiled her blood in pure anger.

“YAH! You guys wanna die!?!” Jennie exploded, the hallway in instant went quite and Jennie held Lisa's hand in a protective way.

Yes, Lisa was there and she heard what the girls said.

“Do you believe that Lisa is her girlfriend?” Uttered one of the girls to her friend in dissatisfied.

“What did you say-” Jennie was cut off, while Lisa glared the rude girl.

“Ani, she probably forced Lisa to be her girlfriend, poor Lisa” This time, the tall girl began to lose her patience.

“I never see them kiss, they must be faking it all this time.” Jennie was about to punch whoever the bitch is.

But Lisa spun her around to face her, then tilted her head up.

What she knew next, she heard a group of loud gasp.

And tender, warm lips pressed against hers. Jennie froze at first, her eyes widened in shock.

Later, she kissed Lisa back and as the heat increased between those two.

The brunette licked the bottom of Jennie's lip to grant her permission to go further.

Indeed the shorter one accessed her permission and opened her mouth.

They didn't even slightly care about the many eyes than watching the show.

That what they desired, they wanted everyone to know that they owned to each other.

At the moment Lisa's tongue encountered with Jennie's, both of them felt like they went straight to heaven.

She was overwhelmed with the feeling.

Causing her to grasp Lisa's hair and pulled the girl closer than ever, while the taller one firmly wrapped her arms around the slim waist.

To give them a better access to the kiss, both of them tilted their head in order to deepen the kiss.

You could hear the wet sound of their kiss, and now they totally forget of any presence surround them.

They were engrossed with the kiss, especially when their tounges swirled in a delicious way.

“That is so hot” Seulgi's jaw gawking at the sight before her.

Irene, Jisoo and Chaeyoung staring them with deep red cheeks.

Luckily one of the students break them apart, or it will be more than a kiss.

It might be their first kiss, yet they certain if it was the thousand one.

This kiss gonna be the best one.

So...how the storyline so far? Or should I discontinue it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Her By paninipota

Fanfiction

1.6M 50.7K 43
[COMPLETE] Lisa Manoban hates Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban. An unfortunate event called Rosé force them to be on the same room at night...
912K 30.5K 59
Lisa Manoban is trying hard not to let her crush on Jennie Kim get in the way of their new found friendship because, well---Jennie Kim is not gay. JE...
132K 3.1K 63
Lisa, who dreams of becoming a photographer, gave up everything she had just to be with the woman she loves the most. Everything is perfect, her rela...
893K 26K 59
Lalisa Manoban is the bully of the school,she has no friends since everyone is scared of her. No one can fight her back afraid to be fired from schoo...