The One That Came Back (REPOS...

By Pinkfloyd_415

Description in story More

Important Message
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6(Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15(Edited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
⛪️Church Annoucements⛪️
New Instagram
Getting Back To Us
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!
⛪️Church Announcements⛪️
Updates

Chapter 18

13.5K 571 33
By Pinkfloyd_415

Jason's POV

***TWO WEEKS LATER***

    I was walking through the store getting food for Aiden's party. I looked down at the list Tia texted me. I had pretty much everything except the chips she wanted me to get for the older kids and the teenagers, which was basically just Takis and hot cheetos. I was making my way towards the chip aisle when my phone started to ring. I looked to see that it was an unknown number.

    "Hello?" I answered.

    "Why haven't you called me baby." A familiar female voice purred through the phone.

    I rolled my eyes at the voice. "I thought I told you not to call me anymore Sarah." I told her annoyed. 'The bitch couldn't take a hint'

    "Oh come on baby. We both know you're mother won't accept anyone but me." She said smugly.

    "Yeah well my mother doesn't know how much you spread your legs for the wealthy men of New York." I said in a clipped tone.

    "Now don't be so mean Baby." She purred trying to be seductive.

    "Look Sarah." I sneered into the phone. "I'm very happy with the girl I've chosen to marry. She's kind, smart and most importantly she's not a money hungry slut that fucks who she can to get ahead in life."

    "Awww... Jay you hurt me." She giggled

    "Look Sarah. Stop calling me, stop calling Tiana. Leave me and my girl alone or you WILL be paying the price." I gritted out threateningly, before hanging up the phone in her face and blocking the number.

    I grabbed the chips and everything else I was supposed to grab and checked out. I was on the highway halfway to Mama Williams house when my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my mother. I answered pressing the button to connect her to the car bluetooth. "Hey Ma." I greeted, already knowing that she what she was calling me for.

    "Don't 'Hey Ma' Jason Dellucci." She scolded me from the other end of the line. "What is Sarah calling me crying and saying you're talking about marrying some other girl?"

    "Because I am marrying some other girl Ma." I informed her.

    "And why?"

    "Because I love the girl Ma." I smiled thinking of Tia

    "How can you know that after you've only been down for THREE WEEKS!!!" she screamed.

    "I dated her in highschool." I explained.

    "That was six years ago!" she exclaimed.

    "It's complicated and the fact that I still love the girl after all these years should say something."

    "What the hell does complicated mean?" She growled, skipping over the whole other part of my statement

    "We have a kid." I said bluntly

    "EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!" she screeched. "You mean to tell me that you have a child and you said NOTHING!?!?"

    "I just found out the other week Ma." I exclaimed

    "WHAT?!?!" she yelled and at this point I fear she might give herself a heart attack. "How do you even know if this child is yours?"

    "I'm the only person that Tia has ever been with and the time lines match up."

    "Explain right now Jason." She demanded.

    "She got pregnant around the time I went off to Dartmouth. When she found out she got scared and never told me. When I came back here to collect the money from Johnny I seen her working there."

    "She works at that disgusting club." my mother sneered.

    "Not any more and that's not the point. We met eyes but we didn't talk to each other. Then I saw one of Johnny's son's trying to assault her so I went out there and roughed him up a bit before taking her home. I saw a picture of him and noticed that he looked just like me except for his nose." I smiled at how much my son looked like me. "She's been working herself to death with school and work and taking care of Aiden till I found out."

    "I think you should get a DNA test." She said, clearly upset

    "I'm not DNA testing my son." I told her firmly.

    "Don't use that tone with my Jason." She scolded "I am just trying to protect you. And you are getting a DNA test." She said with a certain finality in her voice.

    "I will not be DNA testing MY son Ma. I know that Aiden is my kid." I growled, turning onto the driveway of Mama Williams house.and putting the car into park.

    "We'll see about that." And with that she hung up the phone not letting me responded. 'This is fucking great.' I thought  sarcastically

    I sighed in frustration, hitting my head on the steering and blowing out a long breath. Today is Aiden's birthday and it's supposed to be about him today. I do not me my mother fucking up my head today and I wasn't going to let her. I let out one more frustrated sigh before looking up and seeing Tia walking to the car. I opened the door so that she could in and sit on my lap. She looked amazing as always. She took her out of its weave and flat ironed it. She had on a black crop top with some black pants that had suede fringe on the sides, She smiled, straddling me and giving me a chaste kiss on the lips.

    "Did you get everything?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck and I let my hands travel to her ass.

    "Yeah I got everything. I confirmed kissing her again "I have to talk to you about something though."

    "What's up?" She asked concerned.

    "Sarah called me and-"

    "That bitch." she mumbled cutting me off, and earning a firm smack on her ass.

    "Don't interrupt me." I scolded

    "Sorry Daddy."

    I smirked and continued and went back to telling her what happened.. "Then she called my mother 'crying' and just before I got her my mother called."

    "And..." She looked at me curiously wanting me to continue.

    I told her about us and about Aiden and I believe that we might be seeing her in the next two to three days." I said quickly trying to leave out the fact that she wanted me to get a DNA test for Aiden, but Tia was too smart not to know if something else was being left out.

    "And what else?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

    "She told me that she wants to get a DNA test for Aiden." I mumbled, hearing Tia take in a sharp breath.

    "Is that something that you want?" She asked giving me a skeptical look.

    I pulled her to me and held he as close to me a I could. "No. I know for a fact that Aiden is mine." I assured her, but she still looked a little unsure. "Aiden is OUR son and I don't need a piece of paper to tell me that. Do you understand me Bambina?" I kissed her lips soundly.

    "I love you." Tia smiled at me.

    "I love you too Babygirl." I told her. "Now let's go help set up or I'll end up putting another baby in you." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes at me moving to get out of the car.

    "There will be no more babies until there is a ring on my finger sir." She said sternly before walking into the house without me out a bag.

    I shook my head and started grabbing the bags out of the car. Just as I was walking into the house Bryson was walking out, I guess to get the rest of the begs, he however didn't acknowledge me. Maybe because he's texting this Asia girl. I let it go because I was the same way with Tia. I walked into the kitchen to see Viv and Tyrel bickering and putting up Batman decorations.

    "Hey" I greeted them.

Viv was the first to look up from the mini fight. "Hey Jay" She smiled widely, walking over to give me a hug. "How have you been?" She asked

"Oh I've been good." I smiled giving Ty a man hug. "Just preparing to take over the family business"

"That's good for you." She complimented going back to putting up the decorations

"Good to have you back man." Ty commented, not really a man with a lot of words.

I just nodded and went back to putting the food up. Not even thirty seconds before they were back to bickering. Ty seemed to be taking it, while Viv did all the talking/semi yelling. 'Glad to see somethings never change' I thought with a smile. Just as I was finishing putting the food away Mama Williams came into the kitchen. "If you two don't stop all that fussing in my damn house." she scolded them, mostly Viv

"I told her Mama Williams" Ty smirked

"Shut up Tyrel" Viv gritted out hitting him in the chest. "Sorry Granny."

"You tell me if I need to whoop her ass."  Mama Williams smiled at Ty, before turning to me. "That goes for you too Jay."

I just laughed along with Ty, probably for different reasons. I didn't need to take Mama Willams up on the offer. 'I do all the spanking.' I thought, thinking of the other when I had Tia over my knee for mouthing off.

"You two start cooking the meat on the grill." She instructed.

"Yes ma'am" both me and Ty said in tandem.

Ty and I walked out ot the grill and started the fire. We talked for a minute and caught up on what we missed from one another of the last six years. Ty has owned his own mechanic shop for the last three years and has been engaged to Viv for the last year. Apparently she has been driving him up a wall with all the plan and was stressed out from trying to keep her from turning into a bridezilla

"So what's going on with you and Ti?" he asked flipping over a rack of ribs.

"She's moving to New York with me after she graduates," I informed and his eyes about popped out of his head.

"How you get her to agree to that?"

"She said that it would probably be the easiest way for us to transition since my family business is up there and it would be hard for me run things from here. I'm pretty sure I'm going home to a shit show in a few months."

"Wow man." He laughed. "Bye the way I've been meaning to ask you something."

"What is it man?"

"Well I still don't have a best man and you were my only guy friend that I was close to."

"Are you asking me to be your best man? He just nodded. "Sure" I smiled smacking his back.

"Cool." and with that we went back to grilling.

***A FEW HOURS LATER***

    Me and Tia helped our friends clean up the house while Aiden was upstairs playing with his new toys with Bryson and Mama Williams was sleeping. When everything was clean and everyone went home Tia text Bryson to tell Aiden to come down into the kitchen. I looked over at Tia who was fidgeting badly and I had to grab her hand to make stop, because she was making me dizzy, When Aidan came down stairs he was all smiles.

    "Thanks for the legos guys!!" he beamed brightly at us.

    "You're welcome Baby boy." She smiled just as brightly, but it quickly faltered. "We have something to talk to you about."

    "Am I in trouble?" He asked scared

    "You're not in any trouble kid, we just have to tell you something." I chuckled

    "What is it?"

    "You and your momma are going to be moving to New York with me after your mom's done with school."

    "Why?" he asked confused.

    "Because we're going to be with your dad baby." She smiled at him tearfully.

    "My dad?" He questioned before looking at me as if I was the answer to the question.

    "I'm your dad kid." I sighed

    "Why haven't you been around?" He asked seeming a little upset.

    I blew out a breath before kneeling down to his height. "When your momma got pregnant, she never told me. I didn't know about you till three weeks ago." I explained as I heard Tia sniffling behind me, and Aiden had a few tears coming down his face. "But I promise that I will always be here for you from now on. And don't be mad at your momma either. She made a bad decision, but she has done the best for you."

    "He nodded before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around my neck. I hugged him back feeling tears come to my eyes. "I love you dad." He said softly

    "I love you too son."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.2K 35
This is kinda my first story Izuku has a big secret and he's not the cinnamon roll that class 1A thinks he is read more to find out
660K 30.1K 43
𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘮𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
460K 20.9K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
319K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋