The One That Came Back (REPOS...

By Pinkfloyd_415

Description in story More

Important Message
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6(Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
⛪️Church Annoucements⛪️
New Instagram
Getting Back To Us
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!
⛪️Church Announcements⛪️
Updates

Chapter 15(Edited)

17.3K 608 76
By Pinkfloyd_415

Tiana's POV

**1 WEEK LATER**

It's been a week since Jason has told me that I have to marry him. It's also been a week since he choked me and put a bruise on my neck. I was nearly gone and you couldn't really see unless you were in my face. I was still a little wary of Jason but after our date, on Saturday I wasn't as scared as I was. We went to a restaurant and then we went for a walk afterward. I was very stand-offish during the first few minutes, but after a few more apologies from Jason and some honest conversation I finally relaxed, and we were able to have a nice time. When we made it home at the end of the night we agreed that we would go out on another date when he was going to tell me whatever it is that he's hiding from me.

***FLASHBACK***

I was a little worried about leaving Aiden with someone who I didn't know, but Jason vouched for his best friend Isaac and said that he would never let anyone he didn't trust around our son. I finally relented, because ultimately I didn't have a choice. I however made it very clear that if anything happened to my baby boy I would personally make both of their lives a living hell. So after church, we went back to the hotel and got ready for our date. I was nervous about this date. I know that I didn't have a choice on whether or not Jason and I would marry, but I wanted to make the best of the situation. I wanted to have a happy marriage even if it was a forced marriage.

As soon as I was done getting ready, and walking out of the room and into the living room, there was a ding indicating that someone was coming into the suite. I looked up to see who it was that was entering. It was a tall man that had pale skin and white-blonde hair. He reminded me of Draco Malfoy a little bit.

"Hello" He greeted me, taking my hand before kissing the back of my hand. "The name is Isaac and you or?"

Before I could even respond Jason appeared from the room that we were sharing. "Her name is taken and I would appreciate it if you would take your hands off my women." Jason joked wrapping his arms around my waist, causing me to tense up a little.

"I was just greeting the lovely lady," Isaac smirked

"Yeah, yeah, don't make me call my sister you smug bastard," Jason smirked back

"Whatever. She wouldn't believe you in the first place." Isaac said, rolling his eyes. "Where's the kid?"

"In his room," I answered. "His bedtime is 10:00, there's food in the fridge and don't let him drink any soda," I instructed

"Got it" He winked at me before walking into the kitchen. "I'll take it from here. Now you kids go and have fun.'

I laughed as Jason led me towards the elevator. We walked through the lobby and out to the front of the hotel where a limo was waiting for us. The driver was waiting and opened the door when we came closer to him.

"Good evening madam." He smiled at me politely, as I got into the car with Jason following behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, playing with the tassel of my clutch.

"It's a surprise" He smiled at me.

I just nodded and turned my head to look at the window. I heard Jason sigh in defeat next to me. I didn't need to turn my head to see that he was pouting a little. I haven't said much to Jason after the incident yesterday. I had to cover the bruise on my neck with a choker and leaving my hair down to cover what it couldn't reach.

As much as I hated to admit it, but I was scared of Jason. I mean I always knew that Jason had a temper, but it was never focused on me. I honestly didn't know how to feel about Jason at the moment. After pulling a gun on Alec, choking me, and forcing me to marry him, I saw that he was a different person from high school. I wasn't sure if he was always like this and he just had a special side that was just for me or if something happened during the years that we were apart.

"Look Bambina..." He started, placing his hand over mine, and I had to fight the urge to snatch my hand away. "I'm truly sorry that I hurt you. Nothing warranted me to react like that, but I would like to move on and enjoy the night." he pleaded

I turned and looked into his deep pleading black eyes. He looked genuinely sorry and I wanted to forgive him, but I couldn't. It wasn't that easy. Or maybe it was and I was just making it harder than what it needed to be. I couldn't bring myself to forgive him, because if I just gave in easily he would think that it was okay, and I couldn't have that.

"It's not that easy Jason," I said averting my eyes. Not wanting to give in.

"Well then tell me what I need to do then." He begged.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Jason. I know you're sorry, but that's not enough. You put your hands on me. You choked me." I said, holding back tears. "And you threatened to take my baby boy from me... I can't just look past that."

"We don't have to get married-" He started to cut me off, but I wasn't having that shit

"Don't tell me that I don't have to because we both know that it's not true. I have to marry you or you're going to take my son and I'll never see him again." I yelled at him

"Bambina..." He begged, reaching out to me, but I smacked his hand away from me.

"Don't touch me." I dry sobbed

"Tia I'm sorry. I have reasons for the marriage, but I want it to work. I want to be happy with you and spoil and love you." He reached out and he stroked my face. "I would give you the world if that's what you wanted."

"Why do I have to marry you?" I asked feeling tears coming to my eyes

"It's something that I have to do to take over the family business. He said being as vague as possible, making suppose that it had something to do with this big secret that he was keeping from me.

"Okay, why not just marry some girl in New York?" I asked

"My mom tried to set me up with the daughter of someone that my father does business with, but I can't stand the girl." He explained

"Why don't you like her?"

"She's a gold-digging whore."

"Jason!" I admonished

"What? It's the truth." He shrugged. " Plus you're the only girl that I could ever see spending the rest of my life with.

"Really?" I ask softly, looking up at him through teary eyes. I know I shouldn't fall for his pretty words right now, but when he says things like that it always makes my heart leap a little.

"I mean I was going to marry you anyway." He smirked at me. "I mean it was a part of the plan remember?" He asked with a smile but I saw the slight sadness in his eyes.

I held my head down in shame. Of course, I remembered the plan. I was the one who fucked up the plan. I however really didn't want to think about that tonight. "Yeah" I laughed awkwardly. "So you would have married me anyway huh?"

"Yeah" He smiled "I would've found you eventually."

"Oh yeah. What if you found me and I had already moved on?" I asked

"You wouldn't have." He answered simply.

Not knowing whether to be offended or not I decided to question him further. "What do you mean by that.?"

"You and I are meant for each other. Even if you found someone else, it wouldn't have lasted long. You're my soulmate and I'm yours. We would have never been able to be apart forever. We're drawn to each other." He moved and pulled me into him. "You're made for me and I'm made for you."

"You think that?" I asked tearfully

"I knew it the moment that I saw you." He said softly, lifting my chin to kiss my lips softly. "I could never love anyone the way that I love you Bambina."

"I love you too." I smiled at him. I meant it. I know that he's right. I've had plenty of time to move on. Six years almost, and there have been plenty of guys that have come and didn't mind that I had a son, but I would always find something wrong with them. The only thing that was wrong with them was that they weren't Jason. No one could ever compare to him and I knew that.

"Now can we have a good time on our date?" He asked, kissing me once more. "I want to spoil my queen."

"Don't spoil me too much, I may get used to it." I giggled.

"You should." He smiled bigger. "I don't plan on letting you go anywhere."

"I don't want nor do I need your money, Jay."

"I know that baby girl. That's why I love you so much." He smiled "You want me for me."

I didn't say anything, just leaned further into him. I felt that everything would be okay after this conversation. I let my guard down for the rest of the night and we had a great time. Jason's surprise ended up being that he rented out a whole restaurant for just the two of us. We spent the whole time talking and laughing and drinking and eating. The food was amazing. When we finally made it home, it was 12:30, and Aiden was in bed and Isaac was sitting on the couch watching my Love and Hip Hop recordings.

"I hope you ain't delete my shit," I said walking off the elevator, throwing my coat off the loveseat.

"I don't understand why you watch that stupid shit in the first place," Jason mumbled, walking to the refrigerator and grabbed a beer.

"It's quite entertaining." Isaac laughed. "This Amina broad is dumb though."

"Who you telling?" I said plopping down on the couch. "Though I think Tara ass is dumb as hell too. You have been messing with that nigga all them years and you still the side chick."

"He has way too many kids too." Isaac laughed.

"And to many different baby mommas."

"Don't you have somewhere to be Isaac?" Jason hinted annoyed

"Well, I can tell when I'm not wanted," Isaac said feigning fake hurt, before standing from the couch. "Goodbye, Ms. Tiana. See you later ass face." He said walking out into the elevator

"I like that guy." I giggled.

"That's all the champagne you drank," Jason said. "Once you meet him sober he'll get on your nerves."

"I doubt it," I said.

"Let's go to bed." He suggested tiredly.

"Carry me." I pouted at him

"Anything for you my love." He said before swooping me up in his arms.

"I was just kidding Jay." I frowned. "Put me down I'm too heavy"

"Don't start that shit, Tiana." He warned me and I stopped my protesting and let him carry me into the bedroom. Once in bed, he stripped me of my heels and dress before undressing himself. He got in the bed and pulled me to him. "I love you Bambina."

"I love you too Jason."

***END OF FLASHBACK***

We've been great since then and I'm nervous about today because it's the day he's supposed to tell me this big secret. I waited anxiously for the clock to say 3:30 in the shop. Just five more minutes. I was truly ready to get the fuck up out of here. Janet was getting on my damn nerves and Jason needed to hurry up or I was going to be fired I swear. Janet was a noesy messy bitch and she was always trying to get into my business, which was a waste of time because I wasn't telling her shit. She has been asking questions ever since Monday afternoon when Jay came and picked me up from work.

Finally, it was 3:30 and I looked outside to see that Jay was right on time and I couldn't help but smile. I hurried up and got my shit and sped walked out to the car. Jay got out and opened the door for me. I slid in and looked in the back to see that Aiden wasn't in the car. Once Jay got back into the car I asked him where our son was.

"I dropped him off at your grandmother's house so that we could talk alone." He said.

"Oh right." That was all I said before checking my phone and answering some texts that I couldn't answer while I was at work.

"How was your day, Bambina?" He asked, gently taking a hold of my hand.

"I'm gonna smack the fuck outta Janet soon," I told him rolling my eyes

"Is she still trying to get information out of you?"

"Yes," I exasperated. "Anyway, how was your day, baby?"

"Busy." That was all he said as we turned into the hotel parking lot. Once we got up to the penthouse he told me to sit on the couch while he got some white wine out. He poured a glass for me and him before sitting down. He seemed just as nervous as me, if not more.

"So what's this big secret you need to tell me?" I demanded

"Remember when I told you that because I'm the oldest that I have to take over the family business.?" I nodded. "Well, it's not a normal business."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm set to become the leader of the Italian Mafia." He blurted out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 20.9K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
Gang By ♾️

Teen Fiction

204 16 7
Just read 🙃
25.9K 572 49
Y'all should read❤️
37.9K 1.1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲