The One That Came Back (REPOS...

By Pinkfloyd_415

Description in story More

Important Message
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6(Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15(Edited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
⛪️Church Annoucements⛪️
New Instagram
Getting Back To Us
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!
⛪️Church Announcements⛪️
Updates

Chapter 11 (Edited)

16.4K 640 60
By Pinkfloyd_415

Tiana's POV

When we arrived to the zoo Aiden couldn't stop bouncing. He kept asking if we could see the lions first and went on and on about the other animals that he wanted to see. It made me happy to see him having fun wish his dad, even if he didn't know it yet. I looked over at Jason who was buying our passes.

Our short conversation in the restaurant gave me the reassurance that we would be okay, and I appreciate the fact that he was giving me time to make a decision about moving to New York with him after I graduate. I didn't really deserve it in my opinion. The only thing that worried me is that he would take Aiden if I decided to stay in Atlanta.

Once Jay was done buying the passes he walked over to me and Aiden with a big smile on his face. He had on sunglasses to block out the sun. He knelt down to Aiden's height to but on his band before handing me mine.

"Thank you Jay" Aiden said excited.

Jay chuckled and ruffled his hair "You're welcome kid."

"Thank you" I said smiling at their father son moment.

He said nothing. Instead he took my hand in his before asking Aiden where he wanted to go first.

"THE LIONS!" Aiden exclaimed, causing me and Jay to laugh.

"Okay kiddo. Let's go see the lions." Jay chuckled as he started to lead us to the big cats section.

"Make sure to stay where we can see you Aiden" I told him sternly.

"Yes ma'am" he answered not really paying me any attention.

"We've got a pretty good kid" Jay commented.

"Did you expect anything less?" I quipped lightly.

"Of course not." He smiled.

I giggled at him as we headed towards the lions. When we reached them Aiden was pressed up against the glass looking at them in awe. I stood back in took pictures on my phone, while Jay stood there with him. I sent some to Keisha, Viv and Bryson. Viv and Keisha thought it was cute, but Bry was mad we went to the zoo without his grown as.

Key❤️🔑: My boyfriend is cute😍😍😍

Bry💙🧑🏾‍🦱: I see how y'all just go the zoo without me... It's cool tho😭🙄

Bestfriend💕👯‍♀️: Look at my godson😩😍... And bitch is that JASON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?😳🤬

'Opps' I thought. I guess I forgot to tell Viv that Jay was back and that he knew about Aiden but, in my defense it's only been a couple days and it kinda threw me for the loop. I'll just call her later. I decided to reply to Bry, before locking my phone.

Me: Don't you got a test today little nigga🧐🧐🧐

Bry💙🧑🏾‍🦱: So... What does that have to do with you leaving me behind😤😡

Me: It has everything to do with it. You ain't missing no test🤷🏾‍♀️... Besides yo little girlfriend would be upset if yo black ass wasn't there to walk here class🤪😂

Bry💙🧑🏾‍🦱: She ain't my girlfriend yet...😭😩😢

Me: Well yo ass still gotta to school 🥴😜

Bry💙🧑🏾‍🦱: Whatever... You foul sis🙄

Me: Love you to buba.😘😘😘

Just as I finished replying to Bry, Viv's contact came across my phone.

'I guess I can talk to her now' I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Hey Viv." I answered

"Don't hey Viv me hoe!" She yelled into the phone. "How the fuck you not gonna tell me that you called Jason after I've been telling you to call that nigga for past fucking six damn years." She ranted angrily. I was about to correct her but she wasn't done yet. "I thought we was best friends. Actually fuck that shit, bitch we blood. You my motherfucking cousin and you ain't tell me this shit! That's fucking foul as fuck Ti!"

"I didn't call him Viv!" I exclaimed, finally cutting her loud ass off.

"The fuck you mean you ain't call that nigga!?" She asked loudly. "Then how the fuck is he here!?!"

"Well if you would let fucking talk then you would know." I whisper yelled back at her

"Fine explain." She demanded

I rolled my eyes but, went on to tell her what had happened. "He showed up at the club on Wednesday, I was at the bar talking to Key when he walked in. It was mad awkward girl. We kept making eye contact wish each other. But I was working so it's not like I could stop and have whole conversation wish him at that moment in time.

Then I was making my to serve another table when that nigga Alec tried to run some game at me again. He was asking if we could hang or something. Then when I told his as no, he gone have the nerve to start calling me out my name and shit. Then the nigga started manhandling out of the bar." I started

"Imma call Tay ass to go shoot that nigga." She interrupted mad.

"Girl no you is not. That nigga got too many kids to be going to jail," I laughed "but antyways.... That nigga gone have the audacity to say 'I got better plans for that mouth of yours'"

"BITCH WHAT?!?" She exclaimed through the phone

"Right. He must got me mixed up with Brandi or one of the other bitches. Then he had the nerve to throw me down and slap me!"

"Oh hell no. I'm sending Tyrel ass down there."

"Girl ain't no need. Jason came outside and grabbed that nigga up real quick." I laughed. "That nigga pulled out gun girl."

"WAIT. JASON pulled out a GUN bitch."

"That's the same shit I thought." I told her throughout g up my free hand.

"Why the hell does he even have a gun?" She asked

"I don't' even know. But I know that nigga got a week to tell me." I said looking Jason and Aiden talking and pointing. I smiled at the scene in front of me and prayed that whatever Jason told me was not that bad. Because if I felt that it wasn't safe I wouldn't let Jason in my son's life.

"What are you too gonna do for custody?" Viv asked seriously.

"I don't know girl." I sighed. "He wants me in Aiden to move up to New York with him."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know girl. But he's staying till I graduate, so I got a few months to decide.

"How did he find out about Aiden anyway?" She asked curiously.

"Oh after I got him to let Alec go he took me home, and I invited him in. He saw all the pictures and you know he couldn't deny Aiden if he wanted to."

"I know that's right." She chuckled. "Anyway how that nigga react when you told him?"

"Girl he was pissed!" I said

"I would've been too. I'm surprised he ain't choke yo ass out."

"Me and you both bitch." I quipped.

"Are y'all gonna get back together?" She asked. I could hear that sly smile in her voice.

"Part of me wants to say yes but, we have to have a talk first. I mean we still have feelings for each other but, I think if we date we have to take it slow and start from the beginning." I explained.

"That's smart. So when or you guys telling Aiden?"

"On his birthday." I answered

"Ohh girl we gotta get his stuff for his party." Viv said happily making me laugh. Viv has been spoiling Aiden since before he was born, and sometimes she took it a little too far, but most of the time I was cool with it.

'At least someone can, because I sure as hell can't.' I thought guiltily.

"Yeah we can do it Sunday if that's okay with you." I suggested.

"The theme is Batman right?" She asked

"Yeah." I replied as looked to Jay and Aiden walking over to me.

"Okay we call me later girl, and tell Jason and Aiden I said hi." She said

"I will girl. Love you."

"Love you too." She said before hanging up the phone.

I locked the phone and put it back in my purse just as they had made their way over to me. "Are you having fun baby?" I smiled at Aiden.

"Yeah momma!" He said happily. "Jay said that after we're done here we can go to his place." Aiden smiled. I looked up at Jay how just winked at me and back down at my son.

"Okay baby." I smiled "And you're Aunty Viv said hi."

"Okay." He replied before asking if we could go to the next exhibit. I laughed and nodded before we started to explore the zoo more.

"Is that who you were on the phone wish?" Jay asked

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Oh... Well can you send me those pictures you took?" He asked

"Of course." I said, digging my phone back out of my purse, and handing it to him. "Put your number in here, then send them to yourself." I instructed.

He did that before handing my phone back to me. "Now let's explore the rest of this place before lunch time." He smiled taking my hand in his once again.

'Maybe this could work again.' I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
430 17 12
Can you keep a secret cause NOBODY's GOTTA KNOW
1.3K 41 20
Read to find out what happens.
406K 8.5K 83
nfmxjr