Living Nightmare

Von trewblue12

Lily Kroger is getting bullied at school. Her grades are going down, her life is turning into a living nightm... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Two

87 4 1
Von trewblue12

Velocity High was my dream school.

I remember carrying the fliers with me everywhere.

I loved everything there. The teachers, the classes, the students.

That was until I ran into Ruby and her group of followers.

"Oh look! A new girl!" She snickered, looking at me holding four textbooks.

"Let me help you with that." She said grabbing a middle one.

They all dropped on my feet. I tried to hold in the pain.

"Whoops." Ruby laughed, walking away.

***

I couldn't tell my parents. They'd transfer me to another plain old school. I was enjoying my classes, and I have gotten amazing grades.

I was shaking as I closed my laptop. How will I survive tomorrow? More than half of Velocity High is on that website.

My laptop buzzed. That means I was tagged in something.

I opened my laptop again, and logged onto my account.

@RubyTheQueen: Lol, I cant believe she was even at my party. She's not even cool.

@Jonaster: @Waterlily , i'm bringing my money tomorrow!

@RebeccaJenkins: Guys, you need to stop. She does NOT do this.

@AmberKai: This is all a misunderstanding. Obviously, someone set this up. Stop believing this stuff. And @RubyTheQueen , shut up.

@RubyTheQueen: Awh, @AmberKai and @RebeccaJenkins are trying to stick up for that stripper. Proof is proof girls.

I angrily typed a response.

@RubyTheQueen That guy unbuttoned my shirt at your idiot party! I didn't know it was all the way unbuttoned! Why do you have to be a bully?

I clicked the send button. The comments kept rolling in.

Ugly.

Go kill yourself, there's nothing left.

Loser.

Go jump off a cliff.

Stupid.

I fell back on my bed as tears spilled down my face.

Tomorrow I will make things straight.

Tomorrow.

*Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
525K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.5K 323 13
As the title says