You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 34: Tender

46.4K 2.2K 750
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung wastes no time and scurries out of Taeyong's hold. The other male immediately steps back and bows.

"I apologise your highness, I wasn't looking where I was heading." Taeyong says and the omega frowns.

"Why are you apologising? It's me who wasn't looking Taeyong-ssi. I should be apologising." Taehyung says because it's true. It's him who bumped into Taeyong not the other way around. Why did Taeyong even apologised.

"Oh no your highness, don't apologise. I'll make me feel bad." Taeyong says and bows his head this time.

"But thank you for catching or else I would've fallen." Taehyung smiles and Taeyong looks at him in a little surprise and then smiles. Taehyung thinks that Taeyong is kind---It's in his eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking, where were you rushing off to? You should be resting your highness." Taeyong asks and Taehyung sighs.

"I was going to see Jeongguk but he---he was catching up with his cousin I guess." Taehyung says and tries hard to smile but fails miserably. Taeyong's brows furrows at that.

"King Jeongguk is with Yujin?" Taeyong asks and Taehyung nods. Taeyong gritts his teeth and it doesn't get unnoticed by Taehyung.

"I won't keep you now your highness, I'll take my leave." Taeyong bows and smiles. Taehyung smiles too and then Taeyong walks towards Jeongguk and the omega towards his room, with a heavy heart.

--------------------------

"Taehyung!" Jeongguk says and gets up to go after his husband but is stopped by Yujin.

"Let go!" Jeongguk says as soon as Yujin's hand touches his wrist. She has caused a lot trouble already and Jeongguk wants to clear to Taehyung what he saw. Though it was nothing.

"Listen to me your majesty, please." Yujin says, almost begging but Jeongguk jerks away his hand.

"I don't want to and how dare you touch me." Jeongguk says but Yujin immediately kneels infront of him, clutching his hands together and begging.

"What are---". Jeongguk is cut short as Yujin speaks.

"Help me please your majesty. I need your help." Yujin cries and Jeongguk gritts his teeth, he just wants to go to Taehyung.

"What do you want." Jeongguk says. If she is going to ask him to marry her or something like that, he's going to rip her into pieces.

"My mother---she---." Yujin was now crying.

"She what?" Jeongguk asks, partly irritated.

"She wants me to marry some old merchant who comes from a far land." She says and Jeongguk is confused.

"Why?" Jeongguk asks.

"Just because he is rich. She wants wealth and she is sacrificing me." Yujin cries.

"What can I do for you in this? Why are you telling me this?" Jeongguk asks.

"I---I don't know your majesty but I've seen---I've seen your love for your husband. And it reminded of---it reminded of---my love." Yujin says in a distressed voice.

"Mother won't let me marry him because he was poor and I---I tried to run away but----"

"Was?" Jeongguk asks.

"He's dead. My mother got him killed." Yujin's voice holds so much pain that makes Jeongguk shudder. Hearing Yujin's cry made one thing clear that she loved that man a lot. The pain of losing your loved one---It's horrible---It's death.

Taehyung. Taehyung. Taehyung.

His lover's name rings in his ears and he forgets about everything else. The thought of ever staying away from Taehyung is enough to make him shiver and his legs shake. And without the care of anything else, Jeongguk rushes out of the room. He sees Taeyong walking his way but he pays no attention and now runs. Runs towards Taehyung.

The hallway is fresh with Taehyung's scent meaning he just walked from here but for Jeongguk---Taehyung's scent is always with him. Jeongguk feels like he might cry at this moment.

He doesn't know what happened to him. He doesn't know why there was such a strong and sudden urge to see Taehyung, to have him in his arms and to kiss him and to never let go. They were Yujin's words maybe when she said her lover is dead. The painful thought of being away from your loved one was enough to shake Jeongguk to his core. He has had such urges before as well but this one was so strong that it made him tear up.

He loves Taehyung so much that the mere thought of a life without him makes him weak on his knees and his heart stop.

Jeongguk pushes the door open a the omega is startled badly. Taehyung just entered their room and seeing Jeongguk right after was a surprise for him. Though a big surprise to him is when Jeongguk rushes towards him and embraces him tightly but carefully.

His arms on Taehyung's waist and his face in Taehyung's neck. The omega frowns a little and rests his hands on Jeongguk's shoulder, then circling them around his shoulders. The omega can feel Jeongguk's emotions and it makes him worried because Jeongguk is distressed. But he just melts in his hold just like always.

Though Taehyung is startled when he feels a warm tear on his skin of neck and his heart aches. He immediately nudges Jeongguk's chest and is now face to face with him but the younger wasn't looking at him, his hands still on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung was stunned with shock to see tears in Jeongguk's eyes and it makes him tear up as well even though he doesn't know what's going on.

"Gukkie?" Taehyung says so softly and Jeongguk closes his eyes, still not looking at Taehyung. Taehyung is panicking inside even if he is a bit calm outside.

"Hey Gukkie. What happened darling? You're scaring me. Please tell me what happened." Taehyung desperately asks and a moment later, Jeongguk opens his eyes and stares at Taehyung right into his eyes and the omega's breath hitches when he sees Jeongguk's teary eyes.

"Oh Gukkie---what's wrong? You're scaring me." Taehyung says, wiping away tears from Jeongguk's cheeks.

"I'm scared Tae baby. I'm scared of losing you. I will die if I won't see you with me because I can't live without you. I can't imagine a life without you now. I love you so much and I'll keep loving until my last breath." Jeongguk says teary but firm.

"I'm not going anywhere Gukk. I have vowed to stay with you in every aspect of your life and I have vowed to love you. And I will. I do. I love you and I will love you always. I'm with you whenever you need me just as I know that I have you forever." Taehyung replies, smiling through his tears and softly caressing Jeongguk's face.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Jeongguk says and rests his forehead against Taehyung's.

"So am I." Taehyung whispers and their lips meet. Jeongguk's lips convey the message he wanted to say as words but couldn't. It's that he will die for Taehyung but he won't let anything happen to him.

Taehyung's lips assure him that he is never leave him because honestly, where will he go? Where will he go when his home is right here. When the one who stole his heart stands here kissing him with such passion that needs no words to describe how pure their love for eachother is.

"It's only you. No one else baby. I love you and you only, never forget that. No one else stand any chance infront of you." Jeongguk assures Taehyung and who nods.

"I'm sorry for just taking the situation and bit---". Taehyung is cut off.

"It's okay. It's okay." Jeongguk smiles and captures Taehyung's lips again.

"It's sorry for not spending much time with you but now I will. I don't care about anything else." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles.

"You're a king and you have to work. I admit that I miss you a lot but you can't run away from your responsibilities. You are bound to do them." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles.

"I love you." Jeongguk whispers.

"I love you more." Taehyung giggles and kiss Jeongguk.

--------------------------

Taeyong never knew about Yujin having a never and his death. He still thought that Yujin is declining the proposal just because she thinks she can still have Jeongguk. He wasn't aware of the reality and he also approved of her being married to the old merchant.

Yujin was exiting the room when she met her brother.

"Still think you can have him? What were you telling him now huh? That we are very cruel and want you to marry. Just so you can gain his sympathy?" Taeyong says and Yujin doesn't want to talk about it.

"I told you to stop being like this. He is no longer a crown prince. He is a king now and married. His husband, your highness Taehyung is pregnant with his baby so you better stop this." Taeyong says as his grip tightens on her sisters arm.

"Think whatever you want but you don't know the truth." Yujin says and releases herself from her brother and then walks away. In wiping away her tears and disappointed coating his heart as of no help from Jeongguk, she wasn't looking and bumps into someone.

Expecting to fall, she waits for the impact but none comes but the feeling of strong arms holding her. As she opens her eyes, she is met with a familiar face looking at her in concern.

"Lady Yujin, careful." Though the person now grins smugly. Yujin straightens up as he lets her go.

"I'm sorry and thank you Hoseok-ssi." Yujin says in gratitude and walks away hurriedly. Hoseok stands there smiling. He then noticed something on the ground and picks it up.

And earring. Hoseok smiles wider at the jewel.

----------------------------

"Taehyung said he knew about his pregnancy for two weeks and now it's been barely ten days about us knowing. It's been barely a month and he's getting weaker." Jeongguk says and Daniel pats his back, assuring him.

Taehyung was walking to Jeongguk's court room with Daniel but felt dizzy all of the sudden and passed out in Daniel's arms.

"I'm really worried." Jeongguk mumbles.

"Your highness is really strong Jeongguk, he'll be alright, trust me." Daniel says but when Jeongguk doesn't react, he says.

"If he can get attacked and survive, if he can be forced in to being marked yet still go through the pain along with the heat, if he can handle the pain of you being so close yet so far from him---then he can do this as well. He's your mate and you're his, you both are eachother's strength. You have to believe that he'll be alright." Daniel says and his words greatly help loose the tension Jeongguk had.

"You're right." Jeongguk says as he looks at Taehyung sleeping soundly.

"He's mine." Jeongguk smiles.

--------------------------

^I'm so proud of my boys.

^cuties.

^Jeongguk hits Taehyung's thigh and Taehyung literally placed his leg on Jeongguk's so he can hit him again and Jeongguk did.🔥

^where are TAEKOOK??? Bathroom buddies.

^this boy is ethereal.❤💕

AND....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

^this is the moment from where is started crying. The way Hoseok was smiling and then immediately broke down.....I was---😭😭
OUR HOLIDAY. ...WE LOVE YOU SUNSHINE.

^thank you so much BTS for existing. These seven boys deserve the whole world and all the happiness. They decided to disband even but didn't and eek are so thankful....We love you BTS.....forever

JIN THANKED THE MEMBERS FOR COMING TOGETHER AS A GROUP AND WE THANK YOU BTS FOR EXISTING AND FOR YOUR SUCH INSPIRATIONAL AND HEART TOUCHING MUSIC.

^this is what you call a family---even when not related by blood but related by heart.

^I will never ever get over this moment for the the rest of my life.

Taehyung got so emotional and cried and Jeongguk embraced him in a hug and the way he placed his hand on Taehyung's nape and then back of his head.💕💕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

^😭

^who knows what was going on in Taehyung's mind as he started crying. Maybe he remembered him trainee days or maybe his grandparents but it was something so emotional that caused Taehyung to cry like this. He never cried this hard ever, even in that concert.

But we army are always with you Taehyung and do the rest on the members.  We love you seven babies with with the depth of your heart. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

I WAS CRYING SO BAD AT THIS MOMENT. I SAW THE WHOLE SHOW LIVE AND THIS MOMENT AFTER HOSEOK'S---IT JUST HAD ME CRYING MY HEART OUT.

TAEKOOK❤❤❤❤❤

^they have eachother. They have the world. These seven lovely boys are my love.

HOW PERFECT IT IS THAT THESE BOYS ARE TOGETHER AND I WISH THEM TO NEVER PART. NEVER

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Boring one.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...
2.4M 140K 51
Taehyung is an elementary school teacher who's a constant disappointment to his family back in England. His ex-boyfriend is getting married to his yo...
78.6K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
204K 14.3K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...