π’π“π‘πˆππ†π’ ✧

By _WAAWAA_

π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ π™Ήπš’πš–πš’πš— πšƒπšŠπšŽπš‘πš’πšžπš—πš, πšŠπš—πš π™Ήπšžπš—πšπš”πš˜πš˜πš” πšŠπš•πš• πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš›πšŽπš πšœπšπš›πš’πš—πš οΏ½... More

❝1❞
❝2❞
❝3❞
❝4❞
❝5❞
❝6❞
❝7❞
About your Author!
❝8❞
❝9❞
❝10❞
❝11❞
❝13❞
❝14❞
|Epilogue|

❝12❞

3.2K 142 40
By _WAAWAA_

Jungkook
We waited for a couple minutes. No one has seen the video so I put my phone in my pocket and we started walking to the cafeteria.

We were walking down the stairs then all of a sudden my phone started buzzing like crazy. I took my phone out and looked at my notifications.

What.
The.
Waffle.

270 likes. TWO. HUNDRED. AND SEVENTY LIKES. I love Jimin okay? But I feel embarrassed.

When we got to the cafeteria, most people looked at me and some didn't. I feel better that not everyone has seen the video.

Jin and Namjoon start walking to the bathroom. Probably to go do the dirty. Classic horny couple. I start walking and see Taehyung and Jimin walking towards me. Taehyung has a straight face but Jimin has tears welling up in his eyes. They saw the video. Jimin jumps on me. Hugging me like a koala. I put my hands below his thighs while he wraps his arms around my waist and his hands around my neck.

Jimin: "You idiot! How dare you!"

Jungkook: "What?! What did I do?!"

Jimin: "You showed off your stupid hot body you-you over glorified moldy donut!! Now those stupid whore's called girls are looking at you like a full snack!!"

At this point Jimin has tears streaming down his face. Did it really hurt that much?

He starts sucking on my neck softly and nibbles on my neck. I let out a low groan.

Jungkook: "J-Jimin... Wait not here..."

I gently push him back and he stars crying again.

Jimin: "No! Let me mark you now! You mine!"

Jungkook: "Jimin-" He interrupts me.

Jimin: "mine mine mine mine!!"

I kiss him to shut him up. I press my tounge against his lips. He opens his mouth and I slide my tounge in and he moans.

Taehyung: "Ahem"

I break the kiss and look at Tae.

Taehyung: "Can we please do this at home? We're in the cafeteria and I don't want anyone to see our hard on's"

I look down and see me a Jimin are hard. I look over towards Taehyung and see he's hard as well.

Jungkook: "So do we just do "it" at our house or...."

Jimin: "No. I'm not doing anything with you two until our third date!"

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 964 14
Sequel to Moonfoot. Orion Sirius-John Lupin-Black is the werewolf cub of Sirius and Remus. He is pulled out of Hogwarts during his fifth year by his...
61.2K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
6K 423 11
Park Jimin, 23 with a dark past. Finally escaping and fleeing to Seoul from Busan to push it all away and bury it, wanting to start a new. His new ro...
708K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...