Heart shaped Love <3

By eMCeelovesyou

Hugs and Kisses For the Readers ! Just Comment for Dislike Words and Sentence , This is My First Time ! Hope... More

Heart shaped Love <3
Characters
Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Im Broken ! Do you hear me ?
Chapter 3 : She Stole my Heart
Chapter 4 : With ur Love
Chapter 5 : Need to fix our Mess
Chapter 6 : The Massive Hug
Chapter 7 : Cracking
Chapter 8 : Stay
Chapter 9 : The Show
Chapter 10 : A True Friend
Chapter 12 : The loud Sound

Chapter 11 : The Flight

13 1 0
By eMCeelovesyou

Chapter 11 : The Flight!

( Thursday night )

" Marc's POV "

I packing my things ! Then i open my bag and i saw a picture in backward iget it then i saw a picture with my friends lately i remember Janna put s0me thing in my bag but ididnt kn0w it ! And i saw a plushies with my body and head haha its so funny c0z i have a curl hair there!

( Friday m0rnin )

Go0d m0rning guys ! Go0d bye philippines and g0od bye friends ! I open my celfone and 54 mes. Is there ! Hahaha s0 funny because all the mes. Saying g0od bye and be careful t0 myself , okay ill my making sure that ill safe

( At the Airport )

While waiting to our plane ! I saw a beautiful lady ! I take her a picture ! I've try to kn0w her name but the plane is already there ! Syempre sound3p muna wala namang gagawin sa plane eh ! Im going to my  seat then suddenly i saw a cellphone in the fl0or ! I will get it then ! Ouch my head ! Nagkauntugan kami ni ate at they h0lding my hand bec0z her my hand is in the celfone! Then we making titig in each other and i surprise the beautiful lady outside is her ! So ill get a s0rry and say that this celf0ne is her and she said its hers she fall her cp in her bag while getting her mp3.

I never meant that she place infr0nt of my seat ! Haha happy life ! I ask her name and she said her name is Ariane and she is going to uk and i said im Marc and i am als0 going to uK haha nice to meet you !

Love at First Sight ( PBB TEENS hahaha )

Landing na See you s0on pretty Lady !

She wink me when im going down ! Haaah ! Para ak0ng hihimatayin 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 2.5K 52
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
7.5M 208K 45
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
106K 3.7K 15
[PROFESSOR SERIES II] Astrea Zaire Luceria thought she was incapable of loving someone. But the moment she laid her eyes on a certain Art Professor...