Chapter 11 : The Flight

Chapter 11 : The Flight!

( Thursday night )

" Marc's POV "

I packing my things ! Then i open my bag and i saw a picture in backward iget it then i saw a picture with my friends lately i remember Janna put s0me thing in my bag but ididnt kn0w it ! And i saw a plushies with my body and head haha its so funny c0z i have a curl hair there!

( Friday m0rnin )

Go0d m0rning guys ! Go0d bye philippines and g0od bye friends ! I open my celfone and 54 mes. Is there ! Hahaha s0 funny because all the mes. Saying g0od bye and be careful t0 myself , okay ill my making sure that ill safe

( At the Airport )

While waiting to our plane ! I saw a beautiful lady ! I take her a picture ! I've try to kn0w her name but the plane is already there ! Syempre sound3p muna wala namang gagawin sa plane eh ! Im going to my  seat then suddenly i saw a cellphone in the fl0or ! I will get it then ! Ouch my head ! Nagkauntugan kami ni ate at they h0lding my hand bec0z her my hand is in the celfone! Then we making titig in each other and i surprise the beautiful lady outside is her ! So ill get a s0rry and say that this celf0ne is her and she said its hers she fall her cp in her bag while getting her mp3.

I never meant that she place infr0nt of my seat ! Haha happy life ! I ask her name and she said her name is Ariane and she is going to uk and i said im Marc and i am als0 going to uK haha nice to meet you !

Love at First Sight ( PBB TEENS hahaha )

Landing na See you s0on pretty Lady !

She wink me when im going down ! Haaah ! Para ak0ng hihimatayin