VILLAINESS HAPPY ENDING

By Ruimare-Chan

Firstly, don't kill me! Secondly, Please enjoy it...or not~ :| [][][] Felice a depressed teenage high school... More

♥ Prologue ♥
♥ Chapter 2 ♥
♥ Chapter 4 ♥
♥ Chapter 5 ♥
♥ Chapter 6 ♥
♥ Chapter 7 ♥
♥ Chapter 8 ♥
♥ Chapter 9 ♥
♥ Chapter 10 ♥
♥ Chapter 11 ♥
♥ Chapter 12 ♥
♥ Chapter 13 ♥
❤ Chapter 14 ❤
♥ Chapter 15 ♥
♥ Chapter 16 ♥
Be my friend since I'm lonely...qwq)

♥ Chapter 3 ♥

3.1K 70 13
By Ruimare-Chan

Previously: "There's no way I'll reach top 3 in just three weeks!"

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

I woke up from the chirping of the birds with a bad headache. I adjusted my eyes to get used towards the sunlight that surely makes you blind if you look directly at it.

I scratch my oily hair as I sat on the bed. 'I slept like a baby last night...' I thought as I touched the soft mattress and fluffy pillows. 'I'm jealous of you Villainess... Wait I am her right now? ' I awkwardly thought while rubbing my eyes wiping the sand off.

'Then does it mean that I'm jealous towards myself? '

I thought as I  walked towards the bathroom to the bath. After a long nice dip in the bathtub full of bubbles, I wrap myself with a white towel. Wearing a pair of fresh new undergarments layered with a lilac colored hoodie like a sweater and black jeans.

I dry my shiny silver hair that reaches to my waist with a hairdryer while brushing it at the same time. I then place back the brush on the vanity as I sat on the chair and stare myself at the mirror.
I touched a strand of my hair as I felt the smooth and soft hair caressing my finger.

My eyes narrowed seeing how long it is. I searched for a pair of scissors that was in a drawer as I bring it closer to my hair.

"What a pity that I have to cut it..."

I whispered under my breath as the room was full of snipping sounds. Slowly my hair becomes shorter and more hair land on the floor creating a mess. 'I'll ask the maid for a broom after this...'
I thought as I put back the scissors and went to wash my hair leaving me to dry it off with a towel and brushing it again.

I was stepping on my hair as I brush my hair while staring at the vanity mirror. Unconsciously I smile as I felt happy for the successful haircut. I cut my hair in a cute bob haircut that reaches above my shoulders as I clipped a white daisy hair clip to hold my bangs.

(↑Her hairstyle)

I then turn my attention on the floor seeing much silver hair laying there messily. 'I'll get that done now...' I thought as I exited the room searching for the storeroom. Thankfully the villainess house didn't have the same hallways as other's and every door had its plat.

Shortly I found the storeroom as I open the door and many cleaning materials greeted my eyes. I grinned in triumph as I grab a broom and a dustpan that was near me and ran off to my bedroom while skipping. Once I arrive I hurriedly went to clean the floor while humming softly.

After finishing cleaning I grab the dustpan carefully so that the hair won't fall as I collect it in a paper and crumbled it into a ball. I grab the broom and dustpan while my other hand was holding the paper ball.

"Big sister, what are you doing?"

I almost jumped when I heard a child voice behind me. I slowly turn around like those actors in a horror movie as I stare down to see a toddler. I let out a relieved sigh as I ruffled the young boy's soft hot red hair.

(↑ The boy)

"You almost gave a heart attack their kiddo."

I cheerfully said as I end it with a nervous chuckle. The boy seemed to confuse for a while as his golden eyes stare at me suspiciously. 'W-what did I do?'

"Kiddo? Are you sure you're my big sister..."

He said and eyed me suspiciously as if he's staring at my soul. Instantly I felt a shiver ran through my spine as I rubbed my head and laughed nervously.

"What do you mean? I am your big sister... I-I only cut my hair and you couldn't tell the difference..."

I replied nervously as I mentally slap at myself because I just know that boy would not believe that-

"Okay then!"

The boy said cheerfully as flowers surround him. I blinked a few times as I stare at him astonish that he, the Villainess genius little brother believe what I said. I snapped from my thoughts as I laughed with him.
Then he stopped making me followed instantly as he then became serious.

"But... Seriously Big sister what are you doing with those?"

The Villainess lit- I mean - My little brother questioned as he pointed at the broom and dustpan that I'm holding. I softly smile as I reply with him like a mother hen.

"Actually I'm going to put this back after cleaning my room."

His left eyebrow rises a bit as he then mumbled something to himself.

"What was that?"

I asked as I stare at him that is smiling and shaking his head signaling -nothing- I only reply -okay...- as I continue my journey to put the materials back with my brother following me like a lost puppy.

'I wonder why the Villainess neglected his little brother... Seriously this child is innocent and adorable!'

I thought as I mentally squealed at the same time but unconsciously I was smiling like an idiot outside. Shortly we arrive at the storeroom as I went in and place the broom back. I wiped the sweat on my forehead as I dust my hand.

"Phew~ now that's done. Let's get back-"

I said as I turn my back at the door but before I could finish my word a loud ×BAAM×  resound in the storeroom. My eyes widen seeing the door shut as I ran and try to open it to see it was locked. I panicked as I knock on the door harshly.

"Ummm... Little brother! Knock knock Can you please open the door for me?"

Silence greeted me as I kept asking the same question over and over. I panicked and kept knocking on the door while shouting for help but since the servants were busy doing their jobs, it was hopeless.

I try to challenge my strength as I roll my sleeves up and try to kick the door open but nonetheless it was all a waste. I tried other things such as kicking and punching multiple times but still, it didn't work. Feeling tired I dropped on the cold floor as I stare at the metal door in front of me.

'Just why did the villainesses father place metal doors that could be open from the outside and not both...'

I depressingly thought as I then stood up and searched for a window but since the wall is almost hanged with brooms and other cleaning and gardening materials, I could only throw it to search for a window. I went to the right wall as I throw all the brooms, leave claws, hand pruners and leaf blowers but there was none.

I did the same to the left wall and devastatingly receive the same result. I let out a frustrating sigh as I stare at the wall in the middle as I prayed to God that there'll be a window there.

"Let's hope there's one behind those tools..."

---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_---_--
To be continued...                       

A/N: As always if you enjoyed the chapter feel free to leave a ×Vote×

And tell me your opinion about the chapter in the ×Comments× 

As you wait for the upcoming chapter.

- So it seems that our little brother somehow hates us? Is it because the past villainess neglects him? Or does he really hate her?-

Who knows multiple questions with me having all the answers in the next chapter.

That's all for now and have a nice day my dear beloved readers!♥

Bye-bye!

[][][]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
8.8K 485 13
"You finally decided to be honest to yourself." "Yes. I realized how stupid I've been." He gazed at the goddess with determined eyes. "I would like...
204K 8.7K 54
In many stories, there is many tropes, clichés and so more. However, there is this one, specific trope, in which is called, the reincarnation into an...
475K 27.1K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...