In between the lines

By nochillmad

BE CAREFUL who you call ugly in middle school, you never know who can grow up and be sexy and rich😊😊 Norman... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Ch13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23

Ch 16

1.1K 57 33
By nochillmad

I sigh sitting down on my couch with Sophia at my feet playing with the plush butterfly I bought her.

I licked my lips running my fingers through my hair, my face falls in my hands.

"I....I didn't plan on making this video, ever but I... I want to address everything from the past couple days"

"I should start off and introduce you too, the best thing that could ever happen to me, shes a blessing, I've only known her for a short while, and I wish I had from the moment she was in her mother"

"I don't be crying y'all I swear" I tear up, "she has the cutest little giggle and she's always smiling".

"This is Sophia, she's about 1 and a half and she's the sweetest cutest kindest little girl ever" I turn her around and squeeze her gently.

She talks to me in her language laughing and kicking and waving her hands like a happy baby.

I smile and laugh as another tear dropped, she chewed her fingers looking at me for a second, she noticed the tear and made a sad face and began to cry pointing at my eyes.

"No no no baby don't cry mamas okay" I smile, her cry ended immediately and she claps.

It was adorable awwww I say kissing her, "your my baby" I say hugging her again.

She reached for my face grabbing my nose, "can I have one?" I ask turning my head.

She tried but ended up licking my face a little, "thank you baby" I smile sitting her down on my leg .

"How could you not fall in love with some thing so-"

She began yelling and clapping her hands and laughing she's sooooo adorable.

"Mommy's talking princes shh" I say tickling her little belly.

"How could you not love so-" she cut me off yelling again and clapping.

"Quiet baby" I say kissing her cheek.

She talked back bitting her fingers.

"Don't talk to me like that" I say spinning her around so we're face to face.

She grabbed at my face yelling again, "excuse me?" I say furrowing my eyes brows.

"Who do you think your talking too?" I question.

She closes her fists opening it and closing it over and over.

I get up and make her a bottle, we got a little system for hungry or I'm just a baby whisperer.

I sit her down in her little chair, Cooper shoots down the stairs as she continued to scream, "Okay I'm coming baby" I tell her, she doesn't exactly like him yet so she starts crying curling back as far as she could.

He kisses her hands picking up her toys from the floor, "cooper" I called getting him away from her the louder she cried.

He loves the little babies so when they cry like that it stresses him to the max.

I squirted it on my wrist making sure it's not to hot, he comes to my feet whining and crying.

"Aww it's okay baby boy" I say petting his head and kissing him.

"Here" I hand her the bottle picking her up, she drank it peacefully.

He sits his head on my leg next to her feet and she kicked him in the head and started screaming crying.

He whined and cried rolling over and playing dead.
I gasp, "look what you did" I set her on the floor next to his body as he laid still with his tongue out.

She poked him jumping back, I grab her hand putting it on his belly.

She screamed backing up and yelled at me, "Okay I'm sorry" I laugh. Backing up.

"He's nice look" I say, I get up and walk away to in front of her.

I whistle putting my hands on my shoulders, on que he jumps up standing on his hind legs so we're face to face.

"He has kids on the way and there not going to be as nice so your gonna need to get over this" I tell her as if she could understand.

She yells at me again throwing her toys.

"Hey be nice" I tell her sitting down behind her again.

"How could you not love someone so small and innocent and compact with love, like I said I've known her for some months but I already got so much love for her, for everybody wonderful I didn't hide my daughter from the world I hid the world from her"

Mwah I say kissing the top of her head.

"She makes me so happy y'all" I smile, happy like Lauren made me.

My smile falls when I think about her cause I know I have to address her next.

"About the whole Lauren thing, uhhh.. its a long story, but for one I would never bash her publicly I still think she's the amazing beautiful talented girl from high school and it's uh unfortunate that we're no longer together but that's how life is" I shrug.

"And for Ty dollar sign "fuck You kiss my black ass" I smile genuinely.

"I've seen so many tweets comments posts snaps about me forgiving Lauren, I'm not mad at her I'm disappointed I'm hurt, and it's not all on her I have blame too I've done things at the very beginning of our relationship too-"

My words are halted by a ding on my phone.

Tay(Lauren's sis):
I know your broken up but she worked so hard on this and pored her all into it just please listen to it when you get the chance.

Link//Lauren jauregui -letter to my ex.

I look from my phone to Sophia back to my phone at the camera to my phone to Coop to my phone again.

"I guess this turned into a reaction video" I say reaching for my computer, and setting it on the table in front of me.

"So I'm going to react to Lauren's new song Letter to my ex"

I pulled it up on my laptop as a pretty hard beat began I nod to the beat.

Thought I'd end up with shawna but it wasn't a match made some songs about Nikki now I just listen and laugh, then I met Mani and for her I'm so thankful, wish I could just get one more kiss cause she was my angel.

A big vibrant smile fills my lips, I couldn't help in, her giggle filled my ears.

I miss you baby
Her Adlibs in the back made my head throb.

I looked down to Sophia, she stared at the computer blankly but with the biggest twinkle in her eyes, it's like she was mesmerized by Lauren's voice, and honestly so am I.

One taught me patience one taught me pain but Normani taught me Love

And for that I can only say one thing... IM SO FUCKING GREATFUL FOR MY EXXX.

I nodd humming the chorus this is a really catchy song.

Don't spend no time with my friends I ain't worried about nothing cause I don't care about no one else i know they say I can't make them last but I swear I fell In love way to fast to leave her in the past

I gasp pausing the song "hold on hold on hold on" I say scratching me head.

"Did she just say-"
"Hold on I gotta rewind" I squeal on The edge of my seat my heart jumps too 1000 mph.

I know they say I can't make them last but I fell In love to fast to leave her in the past

I pause it again, ever bit of bodily fluid is escaping my body right now.
"Lauren fucking jauregui my high school crush my high school sweet heart just said she fuckin loves-"

I stop talking playing the song I need to hear more.

Cause her name is Mani
She even gotta a baby (adlib)
and I'm fucking with that.

I gasp and pause that, she just fuckin leaked my daughter, that's so hard to catch it sounds like she was my baby she's smart.

She taught me love, she fought my battles and she thought about what we could become

I loved then I lost but that's not what I see cause look what I found this girl named Normani
The best thing to ever happened to me.

IM SO FUCKIN GREATFUL FOR MY EXXX

One day I'll walk down an isle missing my mama and thanking my dad but If I'm not marrying Mani I don't want any of that

She had so much patience cause she is amazing look what I've found there no need for searching cause
IM SO FUCKIN GREATFUL FOR MY EXXX 

I pause again cause the video was about over, my hands covered my mouth, "I'm damn near about to cry" I say fanning my self.

Sophia looks at me with gliss climbing into my lap.

We sat in silence for a long while before I had my mind made up.

"Can I just do something really fucking crazy for the hell of it?" I say out loud.

I press my phone screen a couple of times cringing at what I was doing before I could undo it the call was connected.

"Hi" her voice rang through my speaker.

In all honesty I was stuck at the sound of her voice.

"Hey" I say lowly.

I could hear my heart beat through my entire body.

"I uh, I listened to your song" I say trying to think of anything to talk about and not have awkward a awkward silence.

"Really did you like it?" She asks eagerly.

"Yea, a lot" I Answer truly it suddenly so hard to breathe.

"I was just wondering if you were busy cuz... I wanna see you clowie bear addipoo, and I want you to meet Sophia" I never been this shy I swear

She takes a long deep breathe in then out, "is it a bad time?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"No I'm so relieved you said that" she spoke with true genuine in her voice.

"I miss you so much" she says with a voice crack.

"Hold on" I tell her before turning off my camera I know how real it about to get in here.

"Come on baby girl" I tell Sophia helping her stand and walk with me. I carry her upstairs with me to my bed room.

"She's with you??" Lauren questions excitedly.

"Hi beautiful" she says.

"Say hi mamas" I tell her handing her the phone.

She coos drooling in the phone, I take it back laying down on my stomach.

"I'm not busy Mani, I always have time for you" she replies.

"Are you sure?" I ask, butterflies in my stomach roam freely.

"Yea like right now?" She asks with a sudden high pitch voice.

"Uh yea now is good" I say looking between cooper and Sophia.

She climbed up sitting on my back and playing with my hair.

"Do you want the girls to meet?" Lauren asks.

I mute it quickly, "Sophia you wanna see clowie?" I ask.

"Aghhhhh" she yelled smacking me head.

"Is that a yes?" I ask "aghhhhhh" she yelled again louder.

"Okayyy" I laugh unmuting it.

"Yea they should spend some time together" I say playing with Sophia's little chubby toes.

"Okay, you sit down and eat?" She asks.

I'm skeptical cause I remember what happened at the bar the first time we met.

"Yea see you at Texas road house in a hourish?" I ask.

"Kay see you then bye Mani"

"Bye Lauren" I hung up throwing my phone this is what happens when you act on emotion instead of intuition. I don't know if I'm ready to see her.

"Sophia you know that mommy loves you?" I ask getting up from the bed.

She whined reaching for me to come back next to her.

"Stay right here baby I'll be right back" I tell her.

She layed still on the bed playing with her feet while I ran down stairs for my laptop, I come back to see her in the exact position i left her In.

"You wanna lay with Mommy?" I ask laying down with my head rested against the pillow.

Sophia and I are already dressed we just had to put our shoes on.

She climbed up by my head putting her legs around my neck, she quietly watched me edit my video and messed with my hair like the good little baby she is.

When I watched my video I saw the look in my eyes, I didn't know what it was. But it was focused and blank like my eyes turned off and my ears volume got louder.

"Sophia" I say "ahhh" she replied.

"You think we should go see her?" I ask my baby can since bad ideas she'll tell me the truth.

She stays quiet sucking her passi well that's no help.

I thought about uploading this, what if this leads to something I don't want.

I was in jail last week over some bull shit when I should've been with my baby girl, but it was my fault I should've told her what I was going through instead of creating distance and leaving her vulnerable.

"Promise me you'll never date a fuck nigga" I say sighing, I have a little baby now I should stop acting like one.

"I'm so fuckin GREATFUL for my EXXX" I sung submitting my video to YouTube it's stuck in my head now.

"Hey Alexa play Lauren jauregui letter to my ex" I say.

"Okay Normani would you like to Add it to your playlist LoLo kissy face emoji?" She asks.

"No" I replied damn she gone expose me like that.

"Starting Lauren jauregui letter to my Ex"

I hum to the beat setting my computer down.

How do I not be a fuck nigga if I'm single how do I keep my dick in my pants if I spent the last week crying over this girl I deserve some ASAP.

"If you don't like her I won't talk to her again" I tell Sophia.

"Ahh" she replied messing up the curl in my head.

"Cloooeee" she murmurs.

"My baby's learning her words" I smile.

I kiss her head scooping her up, "Come on baby ima take you too see her" I say scooping her up.

I changed her cute little onesie cause it was kinda chilly outside, I fitted her with the bright pink champion hoodie I bought for her and some all white airforces. She was soooo cute I put her hair in two little puff balls standing her up she could look at herself in the mirror.

"Look how beautiful you are" I smile, she blushed giggling and covered her face.

She's the cutest I swear, I pick her up on my hip grabbing her bag and heading to the door.

I slip my shell toe adidas on grabbing her car seat.

She whined holding onto me tightly in the elevator as it went down.

"It's okay mami" I rubbed her back I walk out to the parking lot I always take the G wagon so I decided on the 5 series Beamer.

I put her car seat in the middle strapping her in, I gave her her kitty before shutting the door and getting in the driver seat.

The drive there was calm being away from my baby is nerve racking I don't know how I'm going to give her back to her mom tomorrow I might cry.

"Come on mamas" I say un stapping her.

"Hi Normani?" I hear causing me to poke my head out the window how'd I get noticed that fast.

"Miss j called ahead and had us reserve a spot for you and your guests" she smiled.

This girl is so extra, "hi cutie" she waved at Sophia as I set her on top of my car.

I grab her bag as well shutting the back door.

"Right this way" she lead me through the door.

"This is really unprofessional but I thought you and Lauren made the cutest couple" she smiled I just look at her she's young so I choose not to say something smart.

"Thank you" I murmur lowly who the fuck wants to talk about there ex while there about to talk to there ex.

"Here we are" she smiled showing me the most extra shit I'd ever seen.

there was like 4 tables pushed together with 10 chairs around it a table cloth rope thingies so we're closed off and special lights
Fuckin special menus a bunch of booster seats and were have a separate section from everyone else with curtains around us for privacy.

I just smile like an idiot whipping the sweat from my forehead Something about Lauren always impressed me.

"She and her guests will be joining you shortly but I'll start you off with waters" she says before running off.

I sit Sophia down in the booster seat next to me checking my Twitter my new video is a trending topic once again.

I scroll through my mentions
#Laurmani
There making a come back.

Your daughters the cutest
Your baby's adorable like you.

There connection is so strong.
I heard a cooing causing me too look up.

"Blue berryyyy" they shout in unison jumping up and down in Lauren's arms I smile before looking at Lauren.

My mouth drops, I scan her body multiple times her face makes me hard.

I lick my lips and lean back in my chair. Both of Lauren's body guards followed behind her with her and her sisters bags.

Damnnnn she's looks good here I am with a plain ass adidas track suit on.

Lauren set Addison down in the booster seat next to me, she whined holding her arms out to me.

"Hi little pickle" I smile scooping her up and hugging her.

Sophia began to cry whining for me as well.

I picked her up whipping her tears, "you have to share" I tell her with a hug.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she cried burying her face in my neck.

My heart can't take it, I aww squeezing her tighter.

"Your my baby girl don't be jealous" I tell her after sitting her down.

"Hi addy" I smile kissing her head,

"I mis yu" she says grabbing my nose.

"Aww I miss you moreeee" I squeezed her.

I look up to see Lauren and clowie jelous as well, there's to many girls for them to all want me.

"Come on sissy" Lauren says putting her back in the car seat.

"Can I get next?" Lauren asks leaving her seat, I gave in at that pretty little face standing up and welcoming her into my arms.

She stood on her tippy toes after telling her guards they could go.

She wrapped her arms around my neck securely burying her face in my chest.

I put one arm around her waist, for a side hug.

She sighed "can you do the thing, Mani please" she asks.

I rolled my eyes knowing I always give in to her.

I squeezed around her waist pulling her in tightly so we're both off balance and stumbled. I lifted her feet so she wouldn't fall in the heels before spinning her like a princess.

Now is were we kiss and I grab her but, but I pulled away after my baby began whining.

I never seen someone so happy for a hug,

"you look good did you get a hair cut?" Lauren bit her lip giving me that I wanna hunch you look.

"Yea" I blush taking my good off, here she go hyping my head up.

"Dammnn" She looked me up and down before turning her eyes to Sophia.

"You must be little Mani" she says smiling at Sophia.

I smiled at the confused look Sophia gave her

"she really likes your voice" I say watching Sophia expression.

"She doesss?" Lauren smiles tickling her tummy.

"Your so beautiful baby girl" she ads playing with Sophia's poof ball.

"Can I hold her?" Lauren asks.

I nod not knowing how Sophia would act, I didn't tell her she's meeting her ex step mom.

When Lauren picked her up she looked at her with wide eyes like she was scared I giggle aww my baby.

"You don't need that your a big girl" lo says taking the passifire out her mouth.

She whined making a sad face reaching for it.

"No no no No llores, mamá, no la necesitas, estarás bien" Sophia immediately stops crying and rests her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Bien" she says sadly. My heart no my baby can't be sad.

"Lauren give it back" I tell her.

"Mani she's okay, you don't have to baby her" Lauren says kissing her.

Her sisters whine watching her giving another girl attention, "don't start" Lauren shushed them.

"Look she's okay" she sat down next to me, sitting her up on the table.

Sophia smiles as Lauren pinches her cheeks and tickles her.

I burst in laugher tacking a brief trip down memory lane.

"What's funny?" Lauren asks amused.

"Remember that time I shot you with a super soaker" I laughed.

She chuckled as well nodding "I was pissed it look like I peed on myself"

She gasps "remember when I poured all that flour on you?" She laughs.

"Yea I remember you ran into that suran wrap" she gasps slapping my arm.

"Remember you fell down the stairs?" She says as my ugly laugh came out.

"Remember you cussed the lady out at McDonald's cause she was looking at me, you said close your eyes she's mine" I cackle letting the drool fall from my mouth.

It landed on her causing her too spasm whipping it back on her.

"As many times as you Threw up on me you think drooling is gross?" I question amused.

She face palms," that happened way to many times she calmed her self as she was now red from laughing.

"But I miss it, I miss when you would make me eat, and brush my hair, and you would call me yours I would do anything to have that back" she spoke with sorrow with the smile slowly sliding off her face.

I put my hand over hers giving her a reassuring smile, but us would be no more.

"I asked you to come because I listened to letter to my ex, and there were lyrics that stood out to me" I say.

She smiled "it took me less then a hour to write it, it came so naturally as soon I found out ally wants dropped me from the label it pissed me off so bad I ended up making a hit" she says pulling her dress up on her breasts.

"Ally dropped you?" I question.

Lauren scoffs "she's bitter, I stopped hitting that when I met you again"

"Really?" I question "it's not all that good for her to want all that" I smirk.

"Who?? Babby I'm excellent in bed thank you" She dismisses.

"You wouldn't know though" she spat coldly sipping her water.

"Well you wouldn't know about loyalty soo... maybe it'll balance out" I give the same energy.

Lauren chokes on my diss nodding, "Why don't we order?" She asks picking up a menu.

"Order you know what I like" I lean back resting my arms on the both.

She signals the waitress, "shell have the 20 piece chicken wings I'll have uh the chicken pasta, with extra bread sticks, they'll have Mac and cheese with grape juice.

"What do you like mama?" Lauren asks Sophia who was sitting on her lap.

I make eye contact with the waitress she's staring at me so I stare back she's giving a very flirtatious look and I'm just having a staring contest.

Lauren leans back into me resting her hand on my leg, she didn't even need too look up to know.

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly, too close too soon.

"She'll take the same" Lauren smiles falsely handing her the menus.

The waitress walks away and me and Lauren are just sitting the all up on each other,

"do you know how fine you are?" She asks biting her lip.

She grabs arm pulling my sleeve up and abs feeling my tattoos.

I cough breaking the moment and scooting away a little.

"What was the inspiration for that song?" I question.

"That's a stupid question, the lyrics you said something-"

"I fell in love to fast to leave her in the past" she sung smiling looking into my soul.

My eyes fell to the floor with my heart about to give out.

"I meant it, I didn't know what I had till I lost it, and now I want it back" she tilts my head back to hers letting her eyes fall down to my lips.

I was stuck in the eyes again, I didn't notice she leaned in until I felt her breathe on me.

Girl go to work for me
Both of our eyes spring open, "the universe is out to get me" she huffed pulling away.

My phone buzzed as Diane's name popped up I sigh I knew my baby would have to go home some time.

"Hel-"

"Where's my daughter?" She asked aggressively. I furrowed my eyebrows at the question.

"Um she's at lunch with her mother is something wrong?" I question

"Yes we need to meet so I can pick her up now where are you????" I heard another familiar voice in the back.

"What's the problem" I ask stopping every thing I was doing.

"You need to tell me where you are cause we need to have a discussion" she says why is she so mad for?

"Okay I'm at Texas road house, why are you so angry?" I question grabbing Sophia's bag.

"Meet me at Safeway on rugers" she says before hanging up.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asks resting her hand on mine.

"I'm sorry but I gotta go" I say grabbing Sophia and heading to the door quickly.

When I arrived at Safeway a variety of things cruise through my mind number one being Sophia. Diane is there waiting for me.

I get out and stand next to my car with a worried look, "what's wrong?" I ask.

Diane snatch's my door open and camila come from no where taking her, she cried and whined for me screaming and kicking.

"I saw your new video, that was bull shit what you pulled I didn't give you permission to put my daughters face anywhere" she stated rolling her neck.

"That's what this is about?" I ask squinting at this ridiculousness.

"You really had her around some whore, got arrested for her and then see her again" She exclaimed.

"What does she have to do with anything?" I ask leaning against my car.

"Everything this bull shit you pulled is gonna cost you big" She spat.

"You've been served" camila smiles sliding a big Manila envelope in my hand.

"Your suing me?????" I yell with extreme anger.

"I may have lost a battle but I'll win the war" camila smiles before running and jumping into the car as Diane peels off quickly.

"FUCK" I yell frustrated.

I open the folder reading through it 20MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS I just about pass out I don't have that kinda money.
—————————————————
....Camilas petty 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.8K 18
Normani Kordei Hamilton has a problem; she likes bad bitches. It doesn't matter if they're married, in a relationship or just morally unavailable. H...
11K 362 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
The Run By fay

Short Story

268 46 11
Growing up, I was always taught to be a good girl and no not the basic get good grades, get into a good college, be the next president good girl. No...
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

1.4K 28 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...