Broken~Lost~Gone~Found

By Leanne16240

What if the hero was broken? What if he was lost? What if they were gone? What if love was finally found? A P... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Disclaimer
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Phoenix
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Announcement

Chapter 26

1.6K 23 2
By Leanne16240

Chapter 26

Will woke up with a start.

The last thing he remembered was a lot of people filling the small cell that he and Reyna shared.

Wait.

Reyna! Where is she?

Will moved to sit up. It was only then he realised he was tied down to a pretty comfy bed.

Trashing about, he tried to loosen the ropes that were around his wrists and ankles.

Then, the door creaked open and in walked a boy who had a mask on his face.

"Oh you're up. Good." The boy said.

Will glared at the boy, "Who are you? Where am I? And what the Hades is that in your hand?"

The boy chuckled, "You're a son of Apollo, can't you tell?"

Will narrowed his eyes on the vial in the boy's hands.

"The vial is sealed. I can't sensed anything."

"Indeed, but try without sensing, instead just use your eyes."

"What?"

"Try."

Will focused his eyes on the liquid in the vial. Something about the liquid seems awfully familiar and common.

"Is that just normal vitamins?" Will gave a guess.

The boy smiled, "Yup, you got it right."

Will scowled, "Then what's so mysterious about it?"

"It's just how we do stuff here. Every medicine must be sealed off for precaution."

"Where am I?"

"Don't you remember anything?"

"I only remember people bursting in."

"That's not good, but yet normal. Your body is still in shock."

"What? What happened?"

"When you iris-mesaaged Nico, we were with him. Even though you only got through for a few seconds we could still track down your location."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Leon, son of Apollo too."

"Leon?"

The boy untied Will's limbs and nodded at the door, "If you feel well enough, you can come out and meet everyone. But I'm warning you, do not wander around the place if you value your life. Once you're out that door, go right and you'll find a staircase, go down the staircase to the living hall to find someone to guide you around."

Then he turned to leave, "Oh, and I would suggest you find someone who is not your friend to guide you. Your friends are currently on thin ice."

Will was confused.

What was going on?

As he realized that Leon was leaving, he lunged at him. Only to have the boy slammed his elbow into his chest and his entire body was pinned against the wall.

His feet couldn't reach the ground and his head spun.

Leon released him after giving him a harsh glare, "You should really learn to value your life."

Will coughed, "I just wanted to know where Reyna is."

"The Roman praetor?"

"Yeah."

"That girl is a traitor. She almost got you killed."

"What? No, I don't believe you."

"That's up to you."

With that, Leon left the room without another glance at Will.

Will fell back onto the bed, trying to regain breath.

The Reyna that he knew would never succumb to the enemies' wishes no matter what was offered. The Reyna he knew would offer to share her portion of food when his came rotten. The Reyna he knew would not harm her friends one way or another.

There must've been a mistake.

The room was spinning when he stood up too fast. Glancing at the bottle of liquid vitamin by his bedside, he snatched it up and down it in seconds.

Stumbling out of the room, Will bumped into people who were right outside his door.

One look at the girl he knew exactly who he was looking at.

The leader of Phoenix, Destiny.

A/N:

The chapter is not long but yet very important.

To be honest, I think every chapter is important hahaha. It points the story to a certain direction.

So I hope you guys liked the chapter. It's short, I know and I hope the next chapter would be longer for your sake.

Thank you for those who are still supporting my story even though I suck at updating it. I love you guys. :)

15 February 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 15.1K 41
Percy's life is great, until one of his best friends betrays him.He decides to leave camp with his true friends and meets Chaos. What happens when th...
30.7K 625 30
An AU answering one simple question: What if Percy never lost the Curse of Achilles? Basically, a rewriting of select scenes from the Heroes of Olymp...
461K 5.4K 44
When all of Camp Half-Blood, and most of all Annabeth, turn their backs on Percy and shun him for something he hasn't done, he and his half brother l...
700K 18.1K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...