His Guiding Light Atemu X Re...

By ThatBookishWitch

You Are A well known Egyptologist fresh out of collage and are now studying the Origin of the Millennium Item... More

Key
The Mysterious Dream
Mysterious Dream cont.
Author's Note
The Mystery Necklace Part 1.
I'm Back !
The Necklace (Cont.)
The Mystery Necklace (cont. par.3)
The Mystery Necklace (part 5)
One Visit Means A Million Words.part 1
One Visit Means A Million Words Part 2
New Addons and Authors Note
A Night In My Story
Im back and ready to keep writing!!

Mystery Necklace (cont.)

567 26 15
By ThatBookishWitch

Y/N POV:

The night grew darker, I could hear sounds of the fennec a beautiful Egyptian fox, but it was also quite silent and felt earie as if the strong desert winds were calling out to me , hearing BF/N tell me the story of the hotel and how it was once the home of the deceased queen only made me feel worse then I already did , I felt as if somehow my spirit intertwined with hers, as crazy as it sounds.  

I had heard BF/N  tell me about the museum but I was to upset to listen so I pretended to "fall asleep" half way through all the talk about the spirit  that only shows up when she wants to . I was never one to believe in ghost or spirits and honestly I don't think I would ever believe in that stuff.

~Narration~

Our leading lady made her way to her hotel bed made of only the finest silk with pillows of only the softest linen, our lady of the night laid down on her pillow for hours ; holding her necklace  close to her heart still slightly confused but somewhat more understanding of what is to be. Hours passed and our leading lady drifted into deep slumber, and therefore her necklace emanated its golden light yet again , it started to transfer her yet again to a world that was very different to hers but a world in which she felt as if she belonged.

~Dream Sequence from your POV:~

Thinking that bizarre dream from a few days ago was the first and last one ; I found myself by a river outside , and palace I have but only seen in my dreams , It was lonely though , I glanced around hoping to se any sign of life. But unfortunately I did not find any but a familiar voice called out to me , I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was the same woman who told me the story about the pharaoh , Only she appeared different she was no longer dressed modern instead she was wearing clothing from ancient Egypt  and had an odd looking piece of jewelry it was a necklace of some sort and a head piece bearing the same symbol.

I recognized the necklace she wore around her neck, it  was one of the millennium items known as the Millennium necklace that of which foresaw the future, I recognized it because I learned about it during a pre-Egyptology course I took in high school. I didn't believe in the power of these ancient objects I was only fascinated by them; the woman made her way towards me the closer she got the easier it was to see she was the woman from before.

She certainly didn't look as she did in my time period ,"who are you really? you can't be the woman from earlier  can  you?"  their was silence for a brief second and the woman smirked at me and introduced herself "I am Ishizu Ishtar" we exchanged glances and I asked why is she in my dream and she let out a slight chuckle , " I am here visiting in your dream so that you may witness the meeting of the pharaoh and the woman that would be our gracious  future queen this is the before story of your necklace or well the events that lead to the necklace".

I was so confused but I listened to her even though I felt I was finally going crazy , this was the feast the pharaoh held the first feast as a welcome to his kingdom for Amunet. The moment he first laid eyes on the loveliest woman in all of Egypt.

I looked at her grasping my necklace tightly in the palm of my hand , I knew this was a dream but yet it felt to real  and much to overwhelming for me . I looked around  for Ishizu but she was already half way up the palace steps so I ran behind her attempting to keep up but boy was she fast . My stomach was turning  as we approached the grand golden gates; I had no idea what I was to expect behind those gates , but nonetheless I kept following behind Ishizu the grand gates opened and I glanced to what was around me it was absolutely gorgeous gold took over the walls , pillars at every corner and the occasional royal servants running amuck they seemed to be preparing a grand banquet and a very important one to.

One servant in particular was a young girl with brown hair , she resembled a card I was very familiar with the dark magician girl , she seemed anxious and was running straight at me carrying a basket of fruit atop her head, I tried to move aside but it was almost to late, she was inches from me I took cover but she went right through me and I didn't even feel her touch me .

I looked at Ishizu still very confused as to what on earth is going on , seeing my confusion and sensing my distress she spoke and told me we were not meant to be seen , and that this was to show me the before story , being played out in front of me . I was so frightened  and I overreacted like I often did when I freak out "Am I dead?!" "did I die in my sleep!?"

Ishizu rolled her eyes at me, and with a roar of her voice she yelled "Shut up girl! this is no time to freak out, just watch" I shut my voice as she pointed me to the stairwell, the pharaoh he was coming down and supervising everything a very shady looking priest at his side "that must be the priest from the story" I thought to myself , 

The pharaoh he was even more handsome  up close so unbelievably handsome ; he really looked like a fairytale prince , I was star struck by him I felt as if my heart had been pierced by cupid himself , but it was such a beautiful feeling I just could not stop staring at him. It wasn't long before I saw his face fully , his features were outstanding and so regal , I saw his head turn in  my direction and for a moment I had forgotten that I was practically invisible , but for some reason I felt as if he knew I was here but couldn't see me . A moment passed and he faced the servant girl, he was making sure she was doing her job and his priest soon spoke "My Pharaoh you seemed as if you felt something here a moment ago ." I heard his words and froze as the pharaoh spoke in reply to his priest " I just thought someone was their , it must have been in my head" his voice was so deep that he seemed as if he could frighten anyone who disrespected him with his powerful voice.

I continued glancing at the pharaoh  , it felt entrancing he was captivating  I was so drawn to him that I wished he could see me, his lavender eyes were stunning he could pierce through anyone with one glance. I wanted to touch him and feel him but I knew all to well that it was highly impossible I was nothing but a ghost in this dream world of mine.

The last thing I heard my dream prince say was "Mana make sure this banquet is perfect not a flaw you are my bestfriend and I trust you would make her visit outstanding, the goal s to impress her after all it is her first time here". His voice was perfect I longed to hear more of him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 144 55
[ Book 1 of 4] After the Final Selection, Tanjiro returns home to Urokodaki. There, surprisingly he meets one more of the man's students, Tsubasa Ts...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
7K 445 22
[๐’๐Ž๐Ž-๐–๐Ž๐] ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, the King of Kouka has asked for his enemy kingdom's hand in marriage. โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๏ฟฝ...
17.6K 369 28
When she dies, Hatake Akira ends up in another world where there are quirks instead chakra. what will she do? WARNING! There are panic attacks in thi...