Rose Potter and the Sorcerer'...

By Danigurllife

This is a story... A story about a girl A girl with a smile so bright it can make everyone else in the room s... More

Prologue
The Twins who Lived
We are WHAT?
Oh...My...Magic
Platform 9 and 3/4
But where to put you?
Just Great...
You are not Weak
What do they keep at this school?
What are friends for
Quidditch
Qudditch part 2
Your smile...
Magical Christmas
Mirror of Erised
Nicolas Flamel
A/N
Too much Trouble
The Forbidden Forest
We'll do it tonight
Why?
We Won!
Thank you!!

What is going on?

5.6K 123 87
By Danigurllife

We were in big trouble the day we got back from the zoo. Harry and I had to stay in the cupboard for a week without any food, but Harry would tried and sneak into the kitchen and grab me some food.

Keyword 'ME', I would always ask him to get food for himself, but he will always tell me that he wasn't hungry.

Obviously, I didn't believe him so I wouldn't eat it all and give some to Harry saying that I went to go and get some food, even though I was lying.

These past weeks were terrible, Uncle Vernon would get mad at us for just saying the "M" word (If your not catching what I am trying to tell you it is the word Magic).

I still can't believe what happened that day at the zoo.

Harry and I woke up to a smell that could kill a cat.

"What's that smell?" Harry asked me. I shrugged and nodded my head at the door.

We walked out of the cupboard to see our aunt doing something in a large metal tub in a sink.

I looked at Harry and we went to have a better look, bad idea.

"What is that," Harry asked while covering his nose with his hand. 

"Your new school uniform, I need to do you're uniform, girl," my aunt said.

There is no way in heck I was going to wear whatever my aunt was making, what does she want me to do when I wear it? Act all happy and innocent? Well, guess what that's not going to happen.

"I didn't realize it had to be so wet," I said in a little bit of a sassy tone.

"Don't be stupid, I am just dyeing some of Dudley's old clothes for you two. When I am done you to will look like everyone else".

We both gave each other, giving the 'ya, right' look but we decided not to argue.

Then we heard a click of the mail slot and flop of letters on the floor.
"Get the mail, Dudley," said Uncle Vernon.

"Make Harry get it"
"Make Dudley get it"
"I'll get it," I snapped, so Harry doesn't get and poke with Dudley smelting stick. Seriously, why does this kid have a smelting stick?

I went through the mail to see what we had gotten.

Bills, bills, a letter's for me and Harry, more bill... WAIT WHAT.

I saw a letter  that said
Ms.R.Potter
The Cupboard under the stairs
4 Privet Drive
Little Whinging
Surrey

My mouth was wide open, I'm too shocked to think of anything.

There was one for Harry too. What do we do, we never get letters...EVER.

How I'm I going to give Harry his letter?

Okay, I am going to hide them in my hands and give the rest to Uncle Vernon and then give Harry his letter. This plan is full proof.

Who wants to bet this doesn't work ;).

I slowly went to the living room and gave the rest of the mail to uncle Vernon, not looking at him.

Then I moved towards Harry and gave him his letter.

He gave me a confused look and I nodded my head towards the cupboard "We'll talk about it later" I whispered. 

He nodded and started hiding his letter. I also started to hide my letter.

Then out of freaking nowhere, Dudley grabs our letters and started running around with them saying "HARRY AND ROSE GOT LETTERS", that little jerk.

Dudley gave the letters to his father, as Harry and I trying to grab it out of his grasp.

"Gives those back, those are ours," Harry said.

"Who could possibly want to write to you two" Uncle Vernon said. Well, he's right, who would want to write to us?

That doesn't mean we don't have the right to know who.

He slowly starts to open the letter, his eyes widen with fear and his hands were shaking.

"P-P-Petunia" he gasped.
"Vernon! Oh my goodness-Vernon."

Why was everyone freaking out? It's just a letter.

I was very curious about what those dang letters were about. I don't get why they were so scared.

"I want to read those letters" Dudley whined. It's not even his letters. Why should he read them?

"We should be the one reading it," Harry said furiously, "as it is ours."

"Get out, all three of you!" Uncle Vernon yelled, trying to push all of us out, but Harry didn't move.

He stood firm and yelled, "I WANT MY LETTER, GIVE ROSE HER LETTER TOO!"

Good for you Harry, you stand up for what's right. I patted him on the back and smiled at my twin brother.

"OUT!!" Uncle Vernon said as he pushed us out.

Even though I tried to stay put it wasn't going to happen. A small, skinny girl against a full grown man, who do you think was going to win?

Ding ding ding...you guessed it, Uncle Vernon.

Harry and I went into the cupboard and we sat down on the floor.

"What do you think is in those letters?" I asked, putting my hands on my head.

"I don't know, but whatever it is, Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia don't want us to know about it" he replied.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

I laid down next to Harry and he starts to play with my hair.

I really don't understand why we couldn't read those letters, it just makes no sense.

****

Those dang letters kept coming, to the point where Uncle Vernon moved us to Dudley's second bedroom, and when I tried to sneak out to get the letters, I stepped on Uncle Vernon face, whoops.

He was sleeping there making sure that we didn't get any letters, just great.

After that failed mission I started to get desperate and all I wanted to do was to find out who was sending those letters and what was it all about.

"Someone really wants us to know something, otherwise they wouldn't keep sending us those letters," Harry said as we made our way to the living room.

"Ya and apparently it's really bad because we can't read it" I hissed.

He patted my head and we walked into the living room.

It felt so gloomy outside, it was Sunday and that meant no post on Sundays, which mean no mail...oh well.

I looked outside and just wondering who was sending us letters.

Harry joined me and hugged me tightly, we just looked outside looking at the hundreds of owls...owls...Wait OWLS?

There were hundreds of owls... A letter flew out of the fireplace, hitting Uncle Vernon in his ugly face.

Everyone's gaze went towards the fireplace, fear and curiosity was written on all of our faces.

I looked at Harry and he gave me the same confused looked that everyone had.

Then the ground started to shakes I looked down at the floor, the house was shaking rapidly.

Things were falling and dust was flying all around the house.

I held close to Harry, putting my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. Then...
BOOM

Thirty or Forty letters came pelting out of the fireplace like bullets. This was our chance, we could finally read our letters.

Harry let go of me and tried to jump up onto the table and grab one, I would help...but I'm a big baby so I decided not to jump on the table and then snap my neck.

But I saw Uncle Vernon trying to get Harry away from all the letters. Oh no, he doesn't! I waited too long to not read those letters!

So...I jumped on Uncle Vernon's back, trying to distract him from Harry. But that didn't do much, but it did stop him from looking at Harry and focused on me.

"GO HARRY, GO," I said, but Uncle Vernon got the best of me and threw me on the couch and chased Harry.

I quickly got up and ran towards the cupboard.

I saw that Uncle Vernon picked up Harry and took the letter out of Harry's hand "THAT'S IT WERE GOING, FAR AWAY, WHERE THEY WILL NEVER FIND US" Uncle Vernon yelled.

"Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?" Dudley asked Aunt Petunia, what made him think that?

His father was just tackling my brother and yelling weird things, of course, he's gone mad!

****

July, 30, 11:55pm

It's almost Harry and mine's Birthday. Great way to spend our birthday, just staying in a broken-down house laying on the dirt floor, just wonderful.

I decided to draw a cake for Harry on the ground since our birthday is in 5 mins.

Not to toot my own horn but I did a pretty good job at this amazing cake.

Harry saw me and I gave him a big birthday hug.

"Happy Birthday Harry, make a wish," I said, showing him the birthday cake I made him.

He smiled at me a gave me an even bigger hug, then he blew out his candle.

"What did you wish for?"

"I wished for something amazing to happen to us"

"That sounds like something I would wish for too"

We heard a small beeping noise and looked over to see Dudley's watch saying 12:00...it was our birthday.

Then BOOM

The whole shack shivered and Harry and I sat up straight starting at the door.

Who was there? What is going on? Why are so many weird things going on?

Harry stood in front of me, protecting me...who was at the door at 12:00 in the FREAKING morning?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739 70 60
Elissabeth Potter was always told she was Harry Potter's sister. One day things change for the young girl and her world starts to get complicated. Sh...
22.9K 461 16
Magnolia is Harry Potters's twin sister. All they ever needed was each other. That was before Hogwarts. That was before Draco Malfoy. Things just...
761K 16.2K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
1.3M 33.2K 41
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 Kiara Malfoy, twin sister of Draco Malfoy, was a Malfoy but, unlike any other. From her birth, she was expected to follow the expectation...