DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPL...

By HaruHae1015

This is a Super Junior fan fiction. Some of what is written are not real and just fantasies of the author. I... More

DREAM COME TRUE (HAEHAE COUPLE)
Chapter 2: Incheon, Hi there.
Chapter 3: Guests and Gift
Chapter 4: Sweet dreams
CHAPTER 5: SIWON ROUND 1
Chapter 6: DongHae scores again
Chapter 7: HaeHae's First Date
FLASHBACK 1.0
Chapter 8: Crazy Dinner
CHAPTER 9: MOVING IN. MOVING ON.
THE GAME ( PART 2 OF MOVING IN,MOVING ON
CHAPTER 10: YONGHWA IS COLD
FLASHBACK: DONGHAE&ZELLE'S VERY FIRST MEETING
FLASHBACK PRT. 2
CHAPTER 12: HAPPY 4TH!
CHAPTER 13: BLAST FROM THE PAST
CHAPRTER 14: SERVES YOU RIGHT!
CHAPTER 15: ITS YOU
CHAPTER 16: WHERE ARE YOU?
CHAPTER 17: HELL NO!
CHAPRTER 18: D-1 FOR PROJECT THE GRAND
CHAPTER 19: D-2 FAN MEETING

CHAPTER 11: SURPRISE DONGHAE!

28 0 0
By HaruHae1015

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

EunHyuk: Ya, Donghae-ah, ireonna.

DongHae: Mmmm, hyung, what time is it?

EunHyuk: Its 5 in the morning. Get up, everyone's gettong ready.

DongHae: Ne~.

I stood up and fixed my bed, well partly. I did some stretching then went out of my room and went to the living room, KangIn hyung was there doing some excercise.

DongHae: Good morning hyung.

KangIn: Oh, Donghae. Good morning.

I picked up a 5 lbs dumbbells and did my morning routine. 50 on the right and 50 on the left. Then I did 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups. After that, I went to my room to prepare what I would wear for today. Today we'll be meeting a new model for Lotte's new commercial. We asked the manager about who it was last Monday during our meeting but he said its a secret and surprise. I'm getting suspicious though, and debated the odds and possibilities that it could be Zelle? I know its quite impossible but its quite possible also, well anyway, my questions and suspicions will be answered later.

Speaking of Zelle, its been four days since we were officially together, okay to be frank, a couple, I told my manager about it and he said he does support me, but be careful not to get caught. We also planned about announcing it but we thought its best to keep it ourselves and the managers.  We always make time since we both have schedules. We always meet and eat together dinner or like last Monday we ate with the members. But its fine, as long I can see her and her sweet smile, I'm happy with it. After getting ready I went out to check if someone is at the bathroom, Sungmin was in there showering, so I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. HeeChul, Ryeowook, SiWon, EunHyuk, Yesung and Leeteuk were there eating and all dressed up, so it leaves me, Zhou Mi, Henry, Shindong, KangIn and KyuHyun who still needs to get ready. I grab some bowl and placed rice on it then sat on the table and ate. Sungmin came out of the bathroom and I told Zhou Mi to go in first since I'm still eating. As I finished from eating, Zhou Mi was in time as he came out the bathroom. Our meeting was at 9 o'clock and it was 7 so we need to hurry up. I went into the showers and soaped my self and grabbed my toothbrush, talk about multitasking. After 15 minutes I was done, Henry went in also Zhou Mi, they sometimes do that when were in a rush. I jumped into my pants and sprayed myself some cologne, then put my shirt on, I applied moisturizer on my face then toweled my hair dry. I went to choose what shoes to wear and put them on, I picked up a cap to pair with my outfit. Then I unplugged my phone from charging and dialled Zelle's number. She's probably up by now since she also has a schedule today. It rang for a few time and she answered.

Zelle: Oppa.

Donghae: Oh, Zelle. Good morning

Zelle: Ne. Good morning. Did you eat breakfast?

Donghae: Mmye. How bout you?

Zelle: Oh, I just finished. I'm going to the shower.

Donghae: Oh, keurae. I'm done and waiting for the others.

Zelle: Keurae. That's good. Did you drink coffee?

Donghae: Oh, right. I'm gonna go downstairs and grab one.

Zelle: Ye, be careful.

Donghae: Arra. You go get ready and call me when your done.

Zelle: Mmye. Annyeong.

ZELLE'S P.O.V.

I hanged up and placed my phone on the speaker and played some music and went to the shower. After 30 minutes I emerge from the shower and brushed my teeth. As I was done I wiped my face and dried it off and applied some moisturizer. Then I went out of the bathroom and went into my bedroom to change into my clothes. Today I chose to wear a mint jumper skater skirt and a tshirt with a panda print at the center toppong with with a knitted cardigan and paired with my lita brown suede boots. I applied some cc cream and put liquid eyeliners on and lined my eyebrows and patted a little bit of lip stain on. I wanna look nice and cute infront of Hae oppa today, especially I'll be surprising him. I combed my hair and did some final touches of it with my fingers then sprayed some cologne. When I looked at my watch it was already 08:30, so I took a last glance at the mirror then grabbed my sunglasses and my phone and went out of my apartment. My van was waiting downstairs. As I got in, I instructed my driver to stop by at the nearest cafe so I can get some hot chocolate, after a few turns, my driver pulled over at a cafe. And to my luck it was EunHyuk's chocolat bonbon. I went down and went in to order a Choco-Mocha hot drink. After a few minutes I got my order and paid for it and left. It took us roughly 5 minutes to reach SM Building. We were the 5 minutes before the agreed meeting time. And as I was walking to the lobby, I just remembered I forgot to call someone, as my manager greeted me, I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Zelle: Oppa, mian if I wasn't able to call back, I was in a bit hurry. I'm running a bit late with my schedule, had to go buy hot chocolate also.

As the elevator door opened for our designated floor, my phone beeped, it was him.

Donghae: Kechanna. Call me later when your done, I'm at the entertainment right now. I have a meeting with our new cf with lotte.

We were drawing near the meeting room. I smiled and typed my reply to him.

Zelle: Jinjja? I have a meeting with my new project with Lotte too.

But before that, I didn't send the text message yet. I waited for the right moment. A lady was standing outside the door, my manager approached her and greeted her, he introduced me to her, she was Super Junior's Managers assistant, she opened the other panel of the door while I was hiding on the other, I heard her telling them that we have arrived. As my manager entered I pressed the send button, then I placed my bag and walked, as I was about to enter the room, I heard a phone beep and I was a hundred percent sure it was his. We I finally got inside, all eyes were shock and mouths were open, but Heechul came to his senses.

Heechul: Omo! What a great coincidence this is. Your the one they're talking about?

I looked at my manager who was laughing. He knows my relationship with the boys. I looked at Heechul and smiled.

Zelle: Annyeong Hasaeyo *bows*. Naerumeun Hae Seun imnida. I'll be your partner in Lotte's new commercial. I hope we'll work comfortably and work as a family and treat me well. It was nice to meet you all.

Then everyone laughed. Finally. They all stood up and ran towards me hugged me, well except for Donghae Oppa. He still looked like his shocked. Then he stood up and raised his phone.

Donghae: So you had to send me this huh?

Zelle: Mmmye.

I answered him, teasingly. Then I looked at his Manager and his co-managers as well as his assistant who look confused and surprised as well.

Lee Soo Man: So you all know each other?

Leeteuk: Oh, mian for being rude, Manager-nim. But this girl is Zelle, well her real name is Zelle. She is Donghae's girlfriend.

Lee Soo Man:Oh, so this is her.

He went near me and shaked my hands.

I accepted and bowed at the same time.

Lee Soo Man: Its so nice to meet you. Ya, Lee Donghae, your such a lucky guy.

Donghae: Ya, manager-nim.

We all just laughed and we finally took our seats.

Manager Lee (My manager): So as we all can see our talents for both parties already knows each other so I guess there's no worries in the working atmosphere, how bout we discussing everything and hang out over a lunch with everybody? I made reservations already.

Lee Soo Man: That sounds good. Shall we?

Everyone agreed and my manager told them the place where we'll be. I was about to leave the door when Heechul wrapped his arms his shoulder.

Heechul: Do you have a ride?

Zelle: Ne, Oppa. I brought my van.

Heechul: Then I'll ride with you.

Henry: Me too.

Eunhyuk: Me three.

Kyuhyun: Count me in.

Donghae: Ya ya. You guys have your own car, leave me and Zelle alone.

Heechul: Aigoo~ she's my dongsaeng, no way I'll allow that.

Henry: She's my noona too, so I'll protect her.

Kyuhyun: I'm with Henry.

Donghae: Mwo? Mworago?

Then he looks at Eunhyuk who was about to say something.

Donghae: Wae? Are you on their side.

Eunhyuk: Ani~ I'm with. I'm coming with you for moral support.

And as he said that he ran towards Heechul oppa.

Donghae: Aish~ this punks.

Zelle: Oppa. Kechannayo. We'll fit in the car anyways. Manager brought his own car, so it'll be fine.

As I said that I wrapped my arms around his and clasped my hands to his which he accepted whole heartedly and smiled. Then someone from behind suddenly spoke.

Leeteuk: I don't want to rude guys but were still at SME and others don't know about you yet. So yeah...

As Leeteuk said that we both let go in the instant but still walking side by side and went to the elevator. As we reached the parking lot, my manager was waiting for me by my car.

Manager: I'll see you there, I instructed the driver already, did you bring glasses and a cap?

Zelle: Mmye.

Manager: Be sure to wear them as you get down. We'll be out on the street a d there are lots of people. Remember you are with Super Junior.

Zelle: Ne, gomawo, Lee songsaenim.

Manager: Alright, take care.

He went to his car and drove off, I went inside as my passengers were settled in, the driver closed my door and ran to the driver side and hopped in. He turned the engine on and drove out of SME's parking lot and into the street.

Henry: Noona, your car is bigger than ours.

Zelle: Really?

Henry: Ye.

I took the hot drink I brought from the cup holder infront me and toom a sip.

Eunhyuk: Oh, you went to my cafe.

Zelle: Mmm, ye. You have the best chocolate drink I've ever had.

Donghae: The grand place is better.

Zelle: Aigoo~ yours is different.

Heechul: Ya~ lets put some music on, Myeongdong is quite a distance from here.

Zelle: Keurae? I'll turn on the bluetooth. Who's phone would it be?

Heechul: Mine.

EunHyuk: Andwae.

Henry: Heechul hyung, please spare us.

Donghae: Zelle~ah, use your phone instead.

Zelle: Wae? Whats wrong with Heechul oppa's?

Henry: Just trust us, eh?

Henry: Aigoo~ this punks.

I just smiled and let out a smile laugh and turned the music on from my phone.

Zelle: Well, don't blame me if you think its worse than Heechul oppa's music.

And as I played start, the first to play was Donghae's version of My everything.

Henry: Oh, noona likes that too?

Zelle: Mmye, I kinda like sentimental songs.

Henry: But its Hae hyung's voice. *smirks*

Zelle: You forgot, I'm an Elfpeu.

Heechul: Machyeo. One very lucky elfpeu.

Eunhyuk: Who is your bias? *smirking while looking at Hae, who was looking at Zelle*

Zelle: *smiles, getting EunHyuk's message* My bias? honestly, my very first bias was Sungmin-ssi.

Henry: Jinjja?

Donghae: Shimshimya?

Zelle: Oh, ye, and months after it bacame Eunhyuk-ssi, Yesung-ssi and Sungmin-ssi.

Eunhyuk: I became your bias?

Zelle: Ye.

Eunhyuk: Hae, did you hear that?

Donghae: Ya *yells at Hyukkie then looks at Zelle with his childish expression* what about me?

Zelle: Mmmm, just recently you became my bias.

Donghae: Shimshimya?

Zelle: Ye, shimshimya.

Heechul: Aigoo~ this guy acting childly again.

Donghae: Keuji. I should be, I should be her bias, I'm her boyfriend. Namjachingu. In case she forgot.

Henry: Hyung, thats reality. Accept.

Donghae: Ani~aniyo. Aish~forget it. Forget tonights dinner date.

Zelle: Aigoo~your really a 5 year old kid. We were just messing with you. You were my bias since the day one.

Donghae: I don't believe you.

I laughed, the others did also, I took my old phone, not the phone Hae oppa gave me, it was my phone from my country, I still have it since thats what I use to call my family back home, and thats where I also store my pictures of Hae, so consider it my fan phone of him. I showed him my phone with full of pictures of him and videos.

Zelle: Igo. I am telling the truth, its up to you if you don't believe.

And as I said that it was right on time as the car came to a hault and the driver opened the door for us. I hopped out of the car first, next was Heechul, then Henry but before Eunhyuk when out, he tapped Hae on the shoulder along with an advice.

Eunhyuk: Donghae-ah, loosen a bit. Have confidence. We were just teasing you.

Donghae: Aish!

I just chuckled seeing his expression, he is so cute when he is jealous. Eunhyuk got off and went beside me.

Eunhyuk: He's so head over heels bout you.

I just laughed and we went in to the restaurant with Hae following us. Sorry, can't walk with him and stick to him that much since we're on an open area. Don't to get rumors anx speculations spreading.

As we got in there we were lead through a big room, when we got there, my manager was already in there, as well as Super Juniors manager. A few seconds past and the other members joined us. We took our sits and the usual, me and Hae are sitting beside each other, and on my right was Henry. Everyone else took their sits and became busy chatting with each other, I was talking with Henry and Eunhyuk who was sitting opposite of me when someone grabbed my hand and when I looked to who it was, it was Hae oppa.

Donghae: We're you telling the truth?

Zelle: Your still not letting it go?

Donghae: Ani *pouts, does an aegyo*

Zelle: Aish.

I took something from my bag, seriously, this guy, how much evidence does he want. Its getting embarrassing though, but what the hell. I took my wallet out,  I have a wallet size picture of him in there, I had it printed way back when I was still in my country. I opened it and showed it to him and his eyes grew wider in happiness.

Zelle: Now you believe me?

Donghae: Ne~ jagiya.

Heechul: Heol~ now you call her jagiya?

Donghae: Eyy, hyung, why do you always get so nosy bout our relationship?

Heechul: She's my dongsaeng.

Donghae: Aish.

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

Aish! Heechul hyung is being too over protective again, I've got reasons why I don't like the others to be any where around especially when Zelle is here, its not that I'm being mean and greedy but they're too nosy and hogs her that I barely have time with her, and example to it is what just happened earlier. Just one meal alone with her per day is so fine with me. Even through texting and calling they hog her. Aish~ my hyungs. Anyway, I still can't get over the fact that her phone gallery is raining pictures about me, ehemm, its not that I'm boasting, but who are you kidding? Its enough to make you wanna keep your head up high, and I like that feeling. I liked it that much that tons of air came into my brain that I did call her "jagiya" infront of everyone, and they teased me, but who cares? Man of the house coming thru. I'm just enjoying the feeling, so let the man be and don't ruin the mood. She was giggling, Eunhyuk and Henry are making fun of what I just said but I just waved it away, and directing my attention to her.

Donghae: Zelle-ah, do you wanna go for a movie date tonight? (*saying in a low voice)

Zelle: Why are you speaking in a low voice (*speaking in the same low voice manner)

Donghae: To avoid unwanted guests.

Zelle: *giggles* Ne~ I'd love to. Your house or---

Donghae: Your house, remember, unwanted guests.

Zelle: Arra. You wanna cook or go get some take out?

Donghae: Wanna try Grill5 Taco? Its the best.

Zelle: Oh, great idea. What are we gonna watch?

Donghae: Let's go to the mall after this and find a good one.

Zelle: Ok call.

Then she smiles, the sweetest smile of it all, I was staring at it, when I just felt lowering my face, as if I'm magnetized by her smile. I was an inch close to her when a plate suddenly crossed the line and thats when I snapped out of the spell. Woo~ talk about perfect timing, don't wanna cause commotion in here. Food finally came and before anyone could start, our managers stood up, raising their glasses of wine, giving a little speech wishing us a greet success on our upcoming commercial and everyone stood saying in unison "CHEERS". We all placed our glaases on the table and gave ourselves a round of applause and sat down, digging in. We ate joyously with exchange of chatter and jokes along with good laughs and teases, all in all it was a good lunch. Finally people settled down finishing our last pieces of dessert and as time flew by some of the staffs left first since they have other jobs to do which left us with our managers, the assistant, the members and Zelle. And a few minutes passed our managers stood up bidding goodbye and we did the same, we stood up, bowed at each other. I was about to grab Zelle but her manager got first, they were talking bout something, then Hyuk patted me.

Eunhyuk: Donghae-ah, where do you wanna go?

Donghae: Oh, me and Zelle had already made plans, byan. She said she needs something to buy for her apartment and asks me to accompany her.

Eunhyuk: Its okay, the boys wanted to hangout thats why I asked you. Well, see you later tonight. Bye.

I waved goodbye to my hyungs as they finally vanished from the room, and when I turned around, Zelle and our manager were making its way to me.

Lee Soo Man: Donghae-ah, be careful, don't forget our disguises.

Donghae: Ne.

Lee Soo Man: And take care of her. I'll see you tonight.

Donghae: Ne, manager-nim.

I bowed and he patted me on my shoulder and left the room.

Manager Lee: So I'll see you tomorrow?

Zelle: Ye. Gomawo, songsaenim.

Manager Lee: You two take care alright? Don't forget the disguises.

DH&Zelle: Ye.

We both bowed and left the establishment and went into Zelle's van.

Zelle: Oppa, do you wanna go take your can or mine?

Donghae: Lets take mine, I left my disguises there.

Zelle: Ye.

She instructed the driver to drive us to our dorm and 15 minutes passed we were on our parking lot. We got off and she told the driver thag he can head home and to pick her up tomorrow. He thanked her and bid her farewell she smiled and went to me. She linked her arms into mine and I somehow felt her shivering, well a little bit.

Donghae: Are you cold?

Zelle: Mmm?

Donghae: Are you feeling cold?

Zelle: Oh, kechanna.

Donghae: Ya, I can feel you shivering.

Zelle: A little bit though, I didn't expect it to be much colder than yesterday.

Donghae: Lets go upstairs first, I'm gonna grab some coat for us, it is indeed getting colder.

Zelle: Ye.

She smiles and leans her head on me. We went up and went in the dorm. My hyungs were there, they were playing cards, I told them were just gonna grab some coats and keys for my car, we excused ourselves and went to my room, then Yuki came greeting us, and immediately went to Zelle.

Zelle: Yuki-ah. How come I didn't see you last time I was here?

Donghae: Oh, Yuki was with my time at that time, she sometimes begs me to bring Yuki to her so she has something to play with.

Zelle: Keurae. Yuki-ah, your so cute.

Zelle picked her up and we went inside my room, Yuki barked as she waggled her tail, and licked her fae, she just laughed and petted her. She sat on my bed while I went into my closet.

Donghae: This won't be long. Make yourself comfortable.

Zelle: Ye.

She smiles at me and went back to what I was looking for. After a few minutes I found my trench coats when I suddenly felt the urge to pee.

Donghae: Zelle-ah, I'm gonna go to the bathroom and after that let's go.

Zelle: Ye.

I placed the coat on the bed beside her and left the room, Yuki was outside playing with the other members.

ZELLE'S P.O.V

I'm in his room. I layed down on his bed and I can smell his male scent, aahhhh! It feels good though, but I'm being weird. I should get up before he caughts me and things would start to get awkward, I stood and roamed around his room. I see a bunch of picture frames, him with his mom, or his brother, or with the members and then, what I saw next, right on his bed side table made me teary-eyed. A picture with him and his father, they looked so happy in there, I remembered, as what I've read on the internet about him, it was his father's dream to become a singer but because his grandfather was against it he didn't pursue, Donghae wanted to be an athlete but when he found his father was sick, he pursued his father's dream and became a singer, and everything what he's being doing now is dedicated to his father. I felt tears falling, I placed the picture back to the table and wiped my tears, when I saw a familiar box underneath his bed. Its a blue box, and its really familiar, I remembered, my very first concert of Super Junior was SS6 and I had an access to the backstage, I made a gift for him, I bought him a cap and a shoes, also a sweater and I gabe him my diary of confessions for him, and that box, was just like the one I contained it. I searched for some presence coming in but the coast was clear, I pulled it out and there I saw it, 5he notebook, my notebook, when I opened it it clearly was mine, and the rest in it were the tags of the other gifts came in, then I saw a note written in it.

" A fan gave me this gifts, gifts that I surely loved and will treasure forever. She said it was her first concert of us. She even gave me her gradudation picture and told me how I inspired her and I became humbled, honored and proud. To my thanks I gave her my watch and a cap of mine as well.

She also gave me a notebook, and what it contained shocked me. She's different from the others, I can feel her good intentions. I wish we could cross paths again. I wanna meet her in a different circumstance. I wanna know her"

And as I was placing down the paper and the notebook back, a picture fell and when I flipped it, it was indeed my graduation photo. My hair stood up. Questions came in my mind. Is this destiny? Could it be destiny and fate? I placed the photo back in the notebook and put it back in the box as well as the paper and slid it back under the bed, I stood up in time as Yuki came into the room and jumped into me and Hae Oppa appeared, my eyes grew big as I saw the sweater he was wearing. It was the sweater I gave, a bluish green sweater. I didn't notice since this morning since he was covering it with a leather jacket. He went near me and picked up the trench coat on his bed. He requested for me to turn around and slid the coat on me. He slid his too and we were about to leave when Yuki barked.

Donghae: Yuki-ah, you can't come with us. You go stay Hyukkie hyung.

But Yuki protested and clinged to my legs.

Zelle: I don't mind bringing her along with us.

Donghae: Ah, keugae...

Zelle: Can she stay with me just for tonight? *pouts*

Eunhyuk: Seems like Donghae has a rival.

Donghae: Not tonight, some other time.

Zelle: please? *pouts* I'll give her back tomorrow. My driver will watch her while she shoots.

Henry: Noona is so cute when she aegyos.

Zelle: Atleast you think I'm cute. Gomawo Henry-ah. *puts down Yuki* Yuki-ah, maybe next time. Appa doesn't want you to.

Donghae: Ani-its not that I want to--*looks at Yuki* Ya, why are giving me the puppy eyes?

Eunhyuk: Just this once Hae-ah.

Zelle: Please? *pouts*

Donghae: Aish~arrasso. I'll go get your bag and bed. Just this once, Yuki, arrasseo?

As he said that, Yuki barked happily and jumped in joy, Hae oppa went back to his room and took some of Yuki's stuff. I went to the others and sit on the couch.

Heechul: Ya, why didn't you tell us it would be you?

Zelle: I didn't know either.

Leeteuk: Jinjja?

Heechul: Aigoo~your lying I could see it in your eyes.

Henry: Does Hae hyung knows too?

Zelle: Ani~my manager told me not to tell it to others, noone else knows, just me and my manager. Besides, I wanted to surprise you. So? Did i?

KangIn: Ani.

Zelle: Aish, Kangin-ssi.

Kyuhyun: We had an idea already.

Zelle: Ya, Cho Kyuhyun. Leeteuk oppa, what do you think?

Leeteuk: I'm happy that we'll be able to work together.

Zelle: Aish *stands up* Ya! Arrasso. I won't cook for you anymore. No more parties at my house either.

As I said that Hae Oppa went out looking worried.

Donghae: Wae? Whats going on?

Leeteuk: A-ani. Eopseo.

Zelle: Oppa, kaja.

Donghae: Zelle-ah, kechanna?

Zelle: Oh, I just wanna go home. I'm cooking tonight remember?

Sungmin: Aigoo~ you guys know how to ruin a girls mood. Zelle-ssi, I was surprised and happy at the same time. Don't mind them, they're just playing with you.

Zelle: Ani~kechanna. I get it. Gomawo Sungmin-ssi. I'll cook you some jajamyeon next time. Ok?

Sungmin: Ok!!

Kangin: Zelle-ssi, I'm just joking.

Zelle: Hae oppa, lets go? I'm starving.

I grabbed Hae Oppa's arm, with Yuki on my right arms and left the room. Tsk! they want to play a game. I'll give you that game. They think they're the ones who knows how to pretend. We'll see. We hopped in to the elevator and pressed B for basement parking lot. Few minutes then the door slid open. We placed Yuki's stuff in the trunk and hopped in. We exited the parking lot and was on our way to the mall.

Donghae: Mind telling me what's going on back there?

Zelle: The boys are playing pretend that I didn't surprise them, so I'm playing along..Don't tell them, arasso?

Donghae: Aigoo~ arra.

Zelle: Oppa, how bout you, were you surprised?

Donghae: You didn't see my reaction?

Zelle: Ye.

Donghae: Aigoo~ I was even speechless. My head blacked out when I saw ypur text and you suddenly appeared. I felt like fainting.

Zelle: Fainting? Jinjja?

Donghae: Ye. But I'm happy. Really happy. I want to work with you, like everytime. I wish..Honestly.

Zelle: Aigoo~ my boyfriend is so sweet.

Donghae: How about you?

Zelle: Honestly, when my manager told me, I wanted to tell you but I promised him not a single word. I got me pretty excited, so I dressed up well and pretty. And yes, I am happy too. I wanna work with you all the time.

Donghae: You dressed up for me?

Zelle: Ye. Cause I wanna look pretty infront of you.

Donghae: Eyy~ Zelle-ah, you don't have to. Cause whatever you wear your always pretty. Even without makeup. And I like you for what you are.

I smiled as he said that, then he held my hands, clasped it and smiled at me. It was the best feeling I've ever felt. Few minutes passed and we were on the mall parking lot, we hopped out and went inside, it didn't take us long since we found the movies we like, and we both have the same type of movies, romance, rom-com, sci-fi, fantasy and action. We bought like 3 dvds and went to buy our take outs. Btw, I was just joking bout that cooking part when we were at the dorm, I was hust teasing the others. We head back to the car and made our way to our apartment.

Finally, we reached our final destination, I unlocked my door, put down Yuki, who immediatelt ran around the house, making itself at home, while Hae oppa goes to the kitchen and prepares our dinner and I started to set up our movie night, I took out scented candles, lighted it up which let out a sweet aroma in the entire house and he came out of the kitchen with a tray on both of his hands. He placed down our food on the table while I turned on the tv and played the movie.

Donghae: Is that the candle we bought?

Zelle: Ye.

Donghae: Smells really good.

Zelle: Glad you liked it, I was kinda worried though.

Donghae: You know my type of smell.

Zelle: Jinjja? Then I'll buy more.

We laughed and ate while watching the movie. We were able to finish two dvds, we had to stop cause it was 8 already in the evening and we had to wake up for our schedule tomorrow. We cleaned up our mess. I walked Hae oppa at the door and wished him goodnight.

Zelle: Drive safely.

Donghae: Can't I sleep here tonight?

Zelle: We have schedules tomorrow.

Donghae: I can leave early tomorrow.

Zelle: Some other time Oppa. Okay?

Donghae: Please?

Zelle: Goodnight. See you tomorrow baby.

Donghae: Goo-wait did you just call me baby?

I kissed him on the lips.

Zelle: Goodnight, Baby. Sleep well. Drive safely.

Donghae: You should do that more often.

Zelle: Don't push it.

Donghae: Arra. Goodnight, baby. See ya tomorrow. Wear something comfortable, thick coats, okay?

Zelle: Arra.

We kissed one more time then he left and I closed the door. I went to my room, Yuki followed me. I took of my necklace and bracelet and placed them in my dressers drawer when I saw this black box. I took it out and opened it, it was a watch, then a flashback came, this was the watch that Hae oppa gave me when we first met, during ss6, does he remember it still? Ani, he doesn't. Should I wear this tomorrow? Ani. Not now. In time. Soon. I placed it back on the box and on to the drawer, I took off all my clothes and went into my bathroom, took a quick shower and cleansed my face, brushed my teeth, after that I applied green mask on and jumped into bed, Yuki followed and layed beside me when my phone rang. It was Hae oppa. I picked it up.

Zelle: Yoboseyo?

Donghae: Hey baby. Was just calling you to let you know I'm home.

Zelle: Ye. Get some good sleep baby.

Donghae: I will baby. Goodnight.

Kyuhyun: Ya, Hae hyung is calling Zelle noona baby. So cheesy.

Donghae: Ya, Cho Kyuhyun, chugullae?

Sorry bout that. You know.

Zelle:*chuckles* Ye. Its fine. Goodnight.

Donghae: Goodnight, sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.

Zelle: Ne, sweet dreams oppa. See ya.

Donghae: Ye.

Then we ended the call, I plugged my phone to charge then went back to bed. Yuki was already sleeping, I prayed then pulled up my blanket and went to sleep. I got a long day tomorrow. Goodnighteu~

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Hi guys! next chapter will be a flashback, about Zelle and Donghae's first encounter. It won't be long. Chapter 12 would be their photoshoot. So stay tuned :)

Please do send you comments, would love to hear from you. And if you do like my story, if its not too much please do click vote. THANK YOU.

사랑해요~♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...