The Stepbrother (UPDATED)

By emopastelgirl

This story has been edited and updated! Please Read: WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger... More

Author's Note
Please Read: Updated Author's Note
Oct 2022: Updated Author's Note
March 2023 Author's Note/Announcements and Other Stuff
🔪Prologue (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 1: Aurora (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 2: Proposal (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 3: Dinner (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 4: Wedding Dresses (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 5: The Big Day (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 6: Music Box (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 8: Creeping (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 9: The Night Her World Turned Black and White (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 10: The Morning After (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 11: Warning (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 12: Mouth Full of Lies (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 13: Followed (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 14: First Target (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 15: Better Lock Your Doors At Night
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 1: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 2: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 16 Part 3: Halloween Party (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 17: The Attic (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 18: Hello... Brother (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 19: Positive Result (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 20: Scars, Wounds, Lies, and Cameras (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 21: Realizations (UPDATED)
July 2023 Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 22: Sleepover Gone Wrong (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 23: Hospitalized (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 24: Runaway (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 25: Enough (UPDATED)
Might put this story ON HOLD or even DISCONTINUE this story and other stuff...
🔪 Chapter 26: Guts and Scissors (UPDATED)
Announcement
🔪 Chapter 27: Unraveled Past (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 28: The Talk (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 29: Revealing the Truth (UPDATED)
Thank you for 100k!
Author's Note
🔪 Chapter 30: Poison (UPDATED)
taking a break from wattpad
🔪 Chapter 31: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe, Catch A Lady By Her Toe (UPDATED)
🔪Chapter 32: If She Screams, Don't Let Her Go (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 33: Tag You're It, Now Let's Play Hide And Seek (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 34: Clock's Ticking, Your Time Is Up (UPDATED)
🔪 Chapter 35: Everybody is a Fool (UPDATED)
🔪 QnA!
Sequel Teaser!
🎉Thank you for 300k and 7k votes!!!
Prequel + Heavy Editing
If this story will turn into a movie...
hear me out: who would play as the characters in this story?
FINALLY! EDITING AND UPDATING DONE!

🔪Chapter 7: Mr. Davies and Black Mailing (UPDATED)

28.1K 728 137
By emopastelgirl

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 01/15/2023

Aurora's POV

'RIIING!'

Today is the last day of the first semester and we only have a few classes left before the day ends. Today is also the day for Mom and Mr. Anderson to leave for their honeymoon.

We walk towards our lockers and grab our stuff for the next periods.

"So what are your guys' plans for the semester break?" asked Heather, adjusting her army green beanie that suits perfectly with her auburn hair. 

"My parents and I are going on a trip to London and we are planning to visit my grandparents there," said Edward as he put some of his stuff back into his locker. "What about you Aurora?"

"Aside from the fact that I'll be with my grandparents, I have no other plans," I said, opening my locker.

"Um... why is that guy looking in our direction?" Heather said with a scoff. I look in their direction and realized it was just Steven with his friends and I assume his locker is just across from ours.

"Oh, don't worry guys. That's just my stepbrother." I said, grabbing some of my stuff and putting it inside my bag.

"Wait...that guy is your stepbrother? Since when do you have a stepbrother?" Heather asked and I can tell she was shocked.

"Since my Mom got engaged and got married," I answered before closing my locker. "Didn't I tell you that already?"

"You did tell us that your Mom is engaged and married to your stepdad but you never mention anything about having a stepbrother. And he seems older than you." Edward said.

"That's because he's almost twenty. He is just repeating a grade again since he is under grade retention." I said. " Shall we go to class?"

"Sure," said Edward as we headed off to our next class. I look back at Steven and he's no longer standing by his locker. I took the hint that he went to class with his friends so I just continue walking to class.

__

"Okay, I know you're all excited for the semester break to begin... so be sure to enjoy your time and stay out of trouble. " said the teacher, Mr. Davies; aka our English teacher, dismissing the class right before the bell rings.

Mr. Davies is that one teacher who is such... a total pervert. Although he seems nice, don't let that fool you. He's sort of like a wolf in sheep's clothing... in a way. Rumor has it that he got one of his female students pregnant at a community college where he used to work as an English teacher as well. We don't know how this rumor started but it sure does spread like wildfire however, for some reason, the teachers and the staff doesn't know that. I don't think they would believe it.

It's a little bit weird that a few girls have a crush on him. I mean... Mr. Davies seems fairly good looking but he's a total creep to me. There are times that I'll catch him staring at each and every girl in the class during tests, especially the ones wearing a dress or a skirt, or a pair of shorts. One time, I caught him staring at me and he gave me one of those creepy smiles and I immediately looked away. It still gives me the chills though.

'RIIING!'

The bell rang as everyone pack their stuff and head out which leaves me, Eddie, and Heather, while Mr. Davies is busy cleaning his stuff.

"So I'll see you guys later at the mall and let's meet up by the coffee shop nearby," I said, standing up from my seat and throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Sounds good," Heather said as we were on our way to the door. But then...

"Aurora." I stop and Mr. Davies called out to me all of a sudden. "Can I see you for a moment?"

I look at him then I look back at Heather and Edward and they have nervous looks on their faces. Then I look back at Mr. Davies, who's waiting for me to answer.

"S-Sure." I stammered.

"We'll see you later Ro," Heather said and give me a hug. "Kick him in the balls if he tries anything funny." She whispered and went on ahead, leaving Eddie standing by the door while tugging on the sling of his bag.

"You can go on ahead Eddie, I'll catch up later," I said.

He smiles and heads off then I  walk over to Mr. Davies' desk.

"Do you need anything, Mr. Davies?" I asked.

"It's about your missed assessments. You've been absent for three days due to your personal conditions and I'm afraid that I'm going to give you homework over the break but don't worry, your homework is pretty easy and I'm sure you'll be done with it in no time. That way, you'll still get to enjoy your semester break." He said as he handed me a piece of paper. "And if you have any questions... my phone number is written there."

"Oh okay. Thank you, Mr. Davies." I said as he smiles and put his hand on my shoulder.

"No problem. You're one of my best students here, Aurora." He spoke and I can feel his hand slowly trails from my shoulder... down to my back which gives me the chills. "I'm sure you'll have no problem with the homework."

"Aurora?"

A voice spoke from the back of the room so I turn around and realized it was just Steven, who was standing by the door with a blank look on his face however his gaze seems to be focusing on Mr. Davies.

"It's time to go home." He said. "My grandpa's waiting for us."

"Oh, right. Thank you again, Mr. Davies." I said as I walk towards Steven.

"Let's go," I muttered and I went on ahead.

Steven's POV

As Aurora left and went on ahead without me, I look back at Mr. Davies.

"What have you been doing with her?" I asked.

"I just informed her about her missed assessments, that's all." He answered while throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Right... And you think that no one would see the two of you alone..." I step inside the classroom as I continue talking and walking closer to him. "...in this room? You need to be careful, Mr. Davies. Otherwise, people will get the wrong message and it will be such a scandal if they see it with their own eyes.... especially the teachers and the staff. Besides, I heard some rumors about you when you were a teacher at a community college and there has been an incident that involved a female student of yours."

I came face to face with him and I noticed we were almost of the same height... not that I care about that though. "And I saw how you touch her, which made me confirm that the rumors are true. And touching a female student like that is highly inappropriate of you to do. Now if you don't want to get fired... I suggest you never and I mean... never go near Aurora again."

"You're just a student but I'm the teacher and the adult here. And... you can't get me fired without any real proof." He said.

I rise an eyebrow and smirked. "I caught it all in here." Pulling out my phone and I play the recorded video between my little Aurora and Mr. Davies.

"That's my proof and I'll report you if I catch you with my little stepsister again. And one more thing... there are security cameras in each and every classroom and office. Pray that no one is gonna catch you with your dirty acts with the female students. And if it's my little stepsister again... you're going to face the consequences and you'll lose your job. Now if you'll excuse me, they're probably waiting for me. Have a nice semester break and keep your dirty acts to yourself." I said as I walk towards the door.

"Oh, and more thing," I added. "You said that you're the adult here. Starting acting like one." Then I step out of the classroom.

The tapping sounds of my shoes echo through the empty hallways. I smirked as I remember the look on Mr. Davies' face.

He may put on a brave face yet his eyes are filled with fear which satisfies me. I can already imagine him screaming in pain and agony with his blood painted on my own hands once I'll finish him off soon.

Edited on: 09/20/2021

Updated on: 01/15/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 2.5K 28
⚠️warning⚠️ this story involves BDSM, stalk home syndrome, DDLB, abuse, blood, rape, yelling/shouting, suicidal thoughts, depression, self harm, stut...
Endless obsession By L.A.G.

Mystery / Thriller

155K 4.7K 37
6 months after the worst point of Alexandra's life, she's finally starting to get back to normal. She has her own apartment, her best friend lived ju...
219K 6.3K 44
"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴜᴛᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴇxᴛ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴍᴏʟʟʏ?" "ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴜᴘ, ꜱᴛᴜ!" ••• || 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . . . according to the...
102K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...