SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

Chaos

8.4K 217 59
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
"Dear heart,

************

"Hey hey, you're okay. What happened?" I said looking at Luke as I asked the last part.

"I don't know, everything was going well until she started crying." Luke said.

"I w-want t-to go h-home." Olivia said as she continued crying.

"Come on babe, sorry for bothering you Luke." I said as I wrapped my hand around Olivia and walked her to Nathan's car.

I buckled Olivia's seatbelt as I drove off.

As we reached Olivia said, "I want to talk to Cole."

"Babe, I don't think that's a great idea."

"Please, I just want to tell him something, I'll be quick."

"Okay." I said as we both walked upstairs as Olivia knocked on Cole's door while I went to my room.

Olivia's POV

"Come in." Cole said after I knocked on his door.

"Olivia?" He said.

"We need to talk."

"I'm busy right now I have to get ready for an important meeting." He said as he rolled his shirt sleeves upward.

"You broke me. You broke my heart and I hate you, because I still love you." I said as Cole remained silent.

"Just for once, tell me the truth. D-did you ever love me?" I asked as Cole looked up from the floor and looked into my eyes.

"DID YOU EVER FUCKING LOVE ME!!!" I yelled.

"No."

And with this simple answer, I nodded my head and left his room and his heart forever.

Blue's POV

"Blue." Theo said as he entered her room.

"What." I said as I closed the book that I was reading after he rudely barged in.

"We need to talk."

"And why is that, did my sister ask you to talk to me?" I said as I gave him a fake smile.

"Blue what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me, now leave."

"You know what. I don't fucking care what you say to me but just don't hurt your sister. She's been through a lot and she's your family Blue, and family is all you got whether it's the family you were born with or the family that you create."

"Get out!!" I yelled as I walked towards him, he's pissing me off.

"Blue, don't do this to her."

"GET THE FUCK OUT. NOW!!" I yelled as I pushed him.

"Blue, I'll leave you alone from now on, if that's what you want."

"YES THATS WHAT I FUCKING WANT!! JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!" I yelled as he slammed the door behind him.

Fuck.

I need to have a word with Zoe.

Zoe's POV (at the same time)

"Nathan." I said as I entered my room to see him still there.

"Hey, what happened?"

"I can't talk to you about this, you have to talk to your sister."

"Yeah, I will."

"Nathan..."

"Yeah?"

"The day, he, he raped me..." I said as I stopped to take a deep breath.

"You don't have to talk about it."

"No I-I want to." I said as I walked towards him.

"It was horrific, the day he did what he did. I remember hearing myself screaming, but I couldn't do anything." I stopped talking as I looked up to see Nathan clenching his jaw.

"You can stop, I-." Nathan said as I interrupted him.

"I-I felt it everywhere," I said as I gulped, "And I-I still feel it. He started coming day after day and each time he came I started feeling numb and alone." I said as I took a deep breath.

"I-I felt so much...that I started to feel nothing...I-I couldn't feel anything." I continued.

"I wish you didn't kill him." Nathan said.

"What? Why?"

"I wanted to punish him, to hurt him, to make him suffer for all the things he did to you." Nathan said as we stayed silent for a while but then I said, "Nathan... I-I want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I-I-" I said as I looked at the ground.

"What's wrong Zoe?"

"I love you." I said as I looked up to see his beautiful eyes staring deeply into mine. Fuck. I dropped the bomb. Shouldn't have dropped the bomb.

"Zoe-" He said as I stopped him, "I know that you don't love me back but I'm just asking you to stay."

"Zoe, I-I can't do this right now." He said as he stood up to leave my room.

"I'm not asking you to love me. I'm not asking you to need me. I'm not asking you to care. I'm just asking you to stay so that I won't lose myself.... again." I said in a higher tone as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Zoe, you shouldn't have said that." Nathan said as he closed the door behind him.

"ZOE!!" I heard Blue yell as she slammed open the door.

Right now I was on the ground, my tears were flowing and my body was shaking.

"What happened?" She said as she walked towards me.

"It hurts." I said as I wiped the falling tears.

"Where are you hurt? Show me." Blue said in concern.

"Nothing you can do could fix mu heart. Uhhh Y-You c-came here yelling my name, you need something, r-right?" I said.

"It can wait." Blue said, "Uhh?? I was wondering, uhh w-would you want to watch a movie with me??" She added.

"I'd love that more than anything right now, but can we postpone it for tomorrow maybe? Cause I'm tired and it's getting pretty late."

"Yeah sure. Do you need anything before I leave??"

"No thank you sweetheart." I said as she turned around to leave, but before she closed the door behind her I said, "Blue?"

"Yeah?"

"Never forget that I love you sis."

"I love you too sis." Blue said, "Goodnight." She added as she closed the door.

I tried closing my eyes to sleep, but I couldn't.

This was the first night I sleep without Nathan. And I missed his scent and his warm body hugging mine.

Why?

Why did I tell him?

Why did I say that?

I lost him. I lost everything.

Those thoughts kept creeping in my mind which kept me wide awake even though I felt so tired.

"Zoe, breakfast is ready!!" Jessica chimed as she knocked on my door.

"Coming." I said as I went out of my bed, well in total I slept 10 min. Great.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my reflection through the mirror.

My face looked so pale, and dark circles were formed under my eyes. Shit.

Even concealer can't conceal my eye bags. See what I did there? No. Okay. Moving on...

I took a quick shower to help me freshen up, turned out that shower didn't help me at all. Which was odd, because I always felt better when I take a shower.

I went to my closet and started looking for something to wear.

Do I wear something that screams, SEXY?

Or something that screams, NOT IN THE MOOD FOR BRIGHT COLORS?

Or both?

I think I'm going to pick both cause why not right? Okay, why am I talking to myself? Nathan made me go crazy. Plus no sleep.

I wore my black converse and headed downstairs, "Morning." I told Jessica.

"AHHH!!!" Jessica yelled as she turned around to look at me.

"What? You scared the crap out of me."

"What happened to your face???"

"What's wrong."

"Your eyes. They're horrible."

"Seriously Jess."

"My room now, how can you get out of your room looking like a dead person. Girl, you need beauty hacks. Look at my beautiful smooth face." Jessica said as she dragged me to her room.

"Thank you Jessica for being a true friend." I sarcastically said as she gave me a fake smile.

"Come on get in!!" She said as she opened her door.

"Uhhhh what do you want!!!" I said as I plopped down on her bed.

"What the hell is this on your face?? Is that cheap concealer, how much did it cost??"

"I don't know, 5 dollars maybe."

"I'm just gonna forget what you just said. Now take this and wipe it off your face." She said as she gave me a makeup remover wipes.

"Thanks?" I said more as I questioned as I started removing the makeup under my eyes.

"Done." I said as I threw the wipes.

"Now don't move." She said as she started applying makeup on for 10 minutes.

"I'm tirrreeddd!!" I said.

"All done, ahh I love myself." She said as she kissed her hand.

Wtf.

"Now go check yourself out." She said.

"How did you do that??" I asked her as I looked at my eyes.

"I'm a professional honey." She said, "Now let's go down and show your eyes off, I mean eat." She added as she opened her room door.

We both walked downstairs, "Hey Jes, when is the wedding??"

"In a couple of months, I'm so nervous." She said as she started fidgeting with her hands.

"Wait, Jessica? Nervous?" I said as I started laughing.

"Shut up!!!" She said as she nudged me.

We both walked to our assigned seats after Jessica asked, "I'm going out to look for a wedding dress, would you like to come with me?"

"I'd love that!!" I said as I hugged her.

Nathan was already waiting for us, he was wearing sunglasses. Uhh am I the only one who finds that odd although they look hot on him. Just saying.

We all waited for Olivia and when I asked Nathan if I could go and check on her he said no.

After 30 minutes Nathan finally told us to start eating, we never ate without us all on the table, it was the first time.

We started eating and conversing with one another, but I felt uncomfortable with Nathan seated next to me.

"Olivia where the hell have you been??" Nathan said with anger as Olivia entered the dining room.

"Since when do you care brother??" She asked as she turned around to leave.

"OLIVIA!" Nathan yelled as I gulped.

"What!!" She said as she turned around.

"Never disrespect me again, you hear me!!" He said.

"And who are you for me to respect you??" Olivia said.

"Dont test my patience I dont fucking care that your my sister I'M YOUR FUCKING BOSS, YOU LISTEN TO ME AND RESPECT ME." He said as he walked towards her.

"You're not my boss, and you're not my father. So you can go to hell, Nathan." She said as Nathan raised his hand and slapped her. I stood up but Jessica pulled me down as she whispered "You can't do anything about that."

"Fuck you." Olivia said as tears filled her eyes.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" Nathan yelled as Olivia turned around and ran to her room.

As Nathan turned around I looked down on the floor so that I won't slap him by mistake.

I felt his movement behind me as he reached his chair and sat down, "I don't need to remind you that I'm your boss. Nothing like this sort will happen ever again, you may continue eating." Nathan said.

"Excuse me." I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to take my pills." I lied as I went to the kitchen.

I have to check on Olivia. As I turned around to leave I saw Nathan standing near the door.

I gasped as my eyes landed on him.

"Don't lie to me ever agin." He said.

"I have to check on her." I said as I looked on the floor.

"No."

"But Nathan,"

"I said NO!!" He yelled as I gulped. I walked towards the door but he grabbed my hand and pushed me towards him.

"You fucking listen to me clearly, you will follow my orders you will not break them." He said as I pushed my hand out of his hold.

"Fuck you and fuck your orders." I said.

"ZOE FOR ONCE LISTEN TO WHAT I FUCKING SAY!!" Nathan yelled as he slammed his fist on the marble wall which made his glasses fall off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you today?" I asked him as his back was facing me.

"Get out."

"No. You came in here you fucking get out." I said.

"GET OUT OF MY LIFE GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE!!" Nathan yelled as he turned around to face me.

"Your eyes." I said as I walked towards him and placed my hand on his face.

"You haven't slept either, huh?" I said in a low voice as I scanned his beautiful blue eyes.

"What do you mean, either?"

"I think by now we both know that we can't sleep without each other." I said as I traced his jawline.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked as I stared into his deep blue eyes.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I need you."

"Why do you need me?"

In the mean time (Cole's POV)

Olivia(1)- Crystal(2)- Jessica(3)^^

"Guys, what the hell is wrong with Nathan?" Jessica asked as we were all seated in the dining room.

"That's the first time he goes mad after Zoe came back." Damien said.

"Did something happen with them?" Justin asked.

"I don't know she didn't tell me anything." Crystal said.

"We have to check on Olivia, cover for me." Jessica said.

"No. You stay right where you are. No one is checking on Olivia, didn't you hear what boss said." I said.

"I don't fucking care Cole." Jessica said.

"You know better than breaking his orders when he is in that state." I said.

"Cole is right guys." Justin said, "Jess just stay seated." He added.

"I'm worried she'd do something to herself, she is so distant lately." Jessica said.

"I understand her." Blue added as she looked at me.

How does she know?

"Just remain seated, don't do anything I wouldn't do." I said.

"Well you are boss's bitch." Blue said.

"What did you just say?" I said as I clenched my jaw and stood up.

"Hey calm down." Theo said as he too stood up.

"You heard me Cole." Blue added.

"Guys stop. Blue stop talking, and Cole sit your ass down." Crystal said.

"Guys we haven't heard from Olivia yet, Cole please let me go check on her." Jessica said.

"I SAID NO." I yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with you Cole." Jessica said as I stood up.

"Where the hell are you going?" Crystal asked me.

"None of your business." I said as I left the dining room.

************
I'll never give
you up again."

~Seeker

Song:
Emerald ~ Lyra

Follow me on...

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 40.3K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
71.8K 1.8K 42
Skylar Noveila is a rebellious teen who always had a salacious attraction for men beyond her age. Maybe it was the daddy issues she didn't quite know...
1.2K 40 29
Talia Hernández who's a mafia daughter who gets married of to Nathaniel King he's supposedly ruthless, she is against it but has no choice as the dea...
312 1 21
As she's running from her past she noticed that nothing is changing and . Lee is caught in her old life running from the love her her life Marcus as...