My hope

By bangtanbby92

A girl with Major anger issues moves from America to Korea and meets a boy that ends up being the only one th... More

Me and my issues
Part2
Part 3
Part 4
Part5
Part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
A/N
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Ending
A/N

Part 25

488 12 3
By bangtanbby92

The next day we all decided to skip school and have a free day. We wanted to go see a movie.
We decided to go see ' Aquaman".
I sat next to Hoseok and Lisa sat next to me and namjoon, Jimin sat next to jennie and Hoseok.
__________________
I liked the movie vary much. I don't know about the others,
" who else loved the movie" I asked,
All the girls shook their head yes but the guys said it was 'ok'
" what do you mean it was ' ok'? It was amazing!" Lisa said to them.
" y'all liked it because you saw his abs a lot. But the action wasn't that great." Jimin said in annoyance.
" his abs are what make it great" I said back to him in facts.
Hoseok made a mad face, " wow, I can't believe you looked at another guys abs" he said with a pouty slash mad face.
" hey, you can't be mad at me because I watched a movie!" I said in an angry tone.
" yeah and you shouldn't, she's seen your abs way more times then she has Jason momoas" Lisa said pokeing at me.
They all stoped and looked at us pervertivly.
"Ok, let's try to stay pure" I said to them.
We all bursted out into laughter.
_________________

Ok, this chapter is shorter than the others. It's only a mini chapter, the next one will be longer. Love ya ARMYS 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1K 20
a strong and broken girl with a bad past no one knows even her gang (bts) will she live a better life or Fuck up again. contains: strong language ga...
68.1K 6.2K 64
Rosé is sick of her short-term dating life and wants to find a man who can be loyal to her and her only. She does not want to play around with love a...
173K 6.1K 32
You moved to Korea and wanted to live your life. But, over time, you grew tired and depressed. Thinking that nothing was going make you happy or fee...
1.7K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...