Mate?!

By -Ce1este

My mate is a girl?! What could go wrong? -Jensoo fan fiction- More

•Characters•
★ Chapter 1
★ Chapter 2
★ Chapter 3
★ Chapter 4
★ Chapter 5
★ Chapter 7
★ Chapter 8
★ Chapter 9
★ Chapter 10
★ Chapter 11
★ Chapter 12
★ Chapter 13
★ Chapter 14
★ Chapter 15
★ Chapter 16
★ Chapter 17
★ Chapter 18
★ Chapter 19
★ Chapter 20
★ Chapter 21
★ Chapter 22

★ Chapter 6

3.1K 127 25
By -Ce1este

     A few days later it was the finally the day that Rose was coming to visit me which I of course was super excited. I missed her so much and wanted to know how she was doing in her search for her mate.

     I was patiently waiting in the living room for her arrival when I heard the door bell ring.
Eek shes here! Running towards the door and opening making me even more excited then I was before.

"Jennie!"

"Rosie!" We hugged.

"Omg how have you been, have you been eating well? Where's your mate I want to meet her!"

I giggled at her questions, "First off Rosie calm down with the questions I'll answer them all and second tell me about you and your quest."

"Fine but nothing really happened I still haven't found my mate so tell me about yours."

"How about we sit down and talk instead."

"Okay."

      We walked towards the living room and settled down on the couch. For some Rose looked nervous. Is something wrong?

"Hey Rosie are you okay? Your mood seems down."

"Jennie can you feel that? It's like a weird tingly feeling."

I looked at her confused, "No?"

     Just then I heard the door slam open and footsteps coming towards us. What the heck. The person stood in front of Rose who seemed suprised to have found her.

"Mate" they both said.

     It took me a moment to realize that Rose had finally found her long lost mate. I decided to give them space and leave. It would have been awkward if I just stood there while they get to know each other so I walked out the living room and went upstairs to my room shutting the door behind me.

"OMG ROSIE FOUND HER MATE" I said squealing and jumping around.

     I was super duper happy for her that it took me a while to settle down. Can you really blame me, I'm just so happy for her. After finally calming down I decided to spy on them just a little so I went back downstairs and listen to the conversation.

     I know I said I would give her space but what can I say I'm love collecting information. I tipped toed downstairs and stood behind a wall that divides the living room and dinning room. I peck my head out and see that Rosie cheeks blushed at what Jimin just said making me curious.

"BOO" I jumped possibly 5 feet up.

"Yah!" Hitting Lisa's shoulder. "You scared the crap out of me and even worse they could have heard me and find out that I was listening."

She giggled, "Your reaction was priceless" still giggling, attempting to calm down but failed.

"And who are you spying on?"

"Rosie and her mate."

"Who" confusion decorated her face.

"Park Jimin's Mate."

"OMG OMG, JINJJA?"

"Yes Lisa" now it was my turn to giggle.

"Omo omo about time."

•Time Skip•

It was dinner time. All of us including Rosie were eating and talking. Everyone was so happy for Jimin and Rose, turns out Jimin had also been looking for her for some time now.

"About time Jimin found his mate" snickered Jungkook.

"Yah, don't start anything you don't want to finish Jeon Jungkook" replied his mate.

     Jungkook's gaze moved from Lisa to Jimin. Jimin was now smirking at Jungkook.

"Yeah Jeon."

"That's enough boys, now tell me rose are you going to move in with us" question my mate.

"Of course" she replied without hesitation.

     I looked up towards Rosie and gave her a smile. She of course returned it. The rest of the dinner was lively. Everyone had a chance to get to know Rosie even more but only did notice something off about Jisoo she wasn't as happy days ago. I wonder what happened, maybe it was a stressful day today.

     The next day Rosie started to move in with the help of the girls including the little kids. Little Jisong tried to lift a box but failed stumbling back. The twins laughed at him but only to be scolded by their mother. He gave the box a sigh and a pout. Irene and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Here let me help you."

"It's okay Luna I'm a big boy I can do it!"

I gave him a smile, "Are you sure Jisong?"

     He hummed as a response and started to pic up the box again only to have fail.

"Luna I may need a little help" he said blushing.

     I then picked up the box that Jisong struggled with and carried it inside the new love birds room. Setting the box down I spotted Jisoo there placing a few suit cases down. She turned to look at me and smiled. Her smile seemed off just like yesterday, something was wrong. I could feel the tension in the air.

"Jisoo are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have a lot on my mind."

"Would you care if you told me?"

"No" she walked out of the room.

     Just like that she left the room. Ever since yesterday Jisoo has been acting weird and somewhat cold towards me. I'm starting to think she wants to avoid me. Last night she started to sleep in the guest room instead of with me. It makes me worried and surrounds me with negative thoughts. What if she doesn't want to be my mate anymore or what if I did something awful to her.

"Hey are you ok Jen?"

"Honestly I don't know."

"Come on you know you can tell me" she grabbed my shoulder so I would be facing her.

"I think something is off with Jisoo."

"Why?"

"She seems to be a little distant lately."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure" I pause "it just hurts me."

She hugged me tightly, "It's going to be okay, I'll be here every step of the way."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 480 17
a Jensoo au
7.2K 271 17
IF YOU'RE HERE WITHOUT READING WHAT IF...SHOOOO. READ BOOK 1 [WHAT IF] FIRST 😁 THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHOICES THEY HAD TO DEAL WITH NOT JUST THE DECIS...
17.5K 336 10
This is my first fanfic so I'm very sorry if it isn't good. It is a story about jenlisa. Lisa is struggling with a lot of things such as her identity...