Stable (camren)

Galing kay cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 22

20.2K 485 254
Galing kay cabeYolights

"Okay, so, if you have these two reactants then-"

"Maybe we can go for lunch later." He smirked as Camila huffed.

Camila was currently in her house as Lauren had told Camila that she'd be upstairs watching a movie to stay out of the way of their session.

"Sorry, we're not going for lunch later. Okay, back to this-"

"When I told you about chemistry, I meant a different kind of chemistry. C'mon, Camila, I know how you looked at me during our tutoring sessions. You obviously want to go on a date but too shy to show it, so I'm making the first move." Jake cockily grinned.

"Jake...I look at you like someone I'm tutoring. You need to chill. I have a girlfriend." Camila said as Jake scoffed.

"I'm making the first move...we have something. Can't you feel it? Our chemistry...is great." Jake leaned closer as Camila backed up.

Jake leaned closer some more as Camila's eyes widened.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.Ha. Ha." Camila nervously laughed as she got up from the couch.

"Really? The cliché, "I have a girlfriend" or "I'm gay" method? If you're shy I can let you learn how to take it fast. I know you dated Austin and he's a nice secretly cocky bitch." Jake said as he got up and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm serious! I have a girlfriend." Camila exclaimed as she took backward steps.

"Who? I've never heard of her." Jake said as he made his way closer to Camila.

"Her girlfriend's name is Lauren." Lauren said coming from the stairway as she glared at Jake gritting her teeth.

"Holy shit, Lauren Jauregui! No fucking way Cabello. She is not your girlfriend." Jake said with wide eyes.

"Well I am her girlfriend. Can you fucking leave now?" Lauren said as she took a step forward and Jake fled.

"You alright, Camz?" Lauren asked softly as she made her way to Camila wrapping her arms around Camila's small body.

"Yeah, better that you're here." Camila said as went on her tip toes and kissed Lauren on the cheek.

"Do that again," Lauren urged as Camila did so but as she was close to Lauren's skin, Lauren turned her head as Camila kissed Lauren's lips.

"Thanks." Lauren smiled as Camila laughed into Lauren's shoulder.

"I want to travel around the world with you one day." Lauren said as Camila smiled.

"I'd like that."

"You better," Lauren playfully said.

"Kiss me again." Camila stated as Lauren cupped Camila's cheek and leaned in, kissing her.

Camila jumped on Lauren, taking Lauren by surprise as Camila was pulling on Lauren's shirt.

"Camz, chill out." Lauren laughed.

"No, you're leaving for tour in a bit. I'm going to miss you. All of you." Camila said as Lauren smiled, tackling Camila's neck with her mouth.

"I'm going to miss you too." Lauren said against Camila's skin as Camila let a whimper out from the contact.

Lauren quickly went upstairs to Camila's room as she fell on top of Camila on the bed.

-

The next week, Lauren was back on tour as the two promised to keep a happy and steady long distance relationship.

Word had not gotten out that the two were back together which would fill papers.

Camila walked in her college as people started bombarding her.

"You know Lauren Jauregui?"

"Why don't we catch a drink on campus? We can talk a bit about you know who." Someone smirked.

Camila gave them a horrified look as she quickly escaped from the group and slipped into her class.

"You're quite early here, Miss Cabello." The professor said looking up from grading papers.

"Can't never be too early!" Camila exclaimed as her professor laughed and went back to grading papers.

Camila went on her Twitter that she rarely went on before and finally went on.

'@LaurenJauregui: #wce @camilacabello97 my pink princess(:'

Camila saw a photo attached to it and saw a photo long ago when Lauren and her were in footy pajamas and Lauren had taken a picture of her.

Camila saw the comments about camren as she saw how word spread like wildfire.

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui who's she'

Camila put her phone down on her desk as Chase sat down by her.

"You are THE fucking talk around campus. It's like the Justin Bieber era in high school all over again." Chase commented as he set his bag down on the floor.

"Jeez, what have they been talking about?"

"How you're in the same campus as them and you're with billionaire Jauregui." Chase said as Camila laughed, also hearing her name being tossed around behind her.

"Oh, well. They should deal with it."

"They will and do you hear people talking about camren behind us or is it just me?" Chase asked as I pointed to him.

"It's the both of us."

"Good, I thought I was going crazy."

"I'm about to go crazy if they don't stop mentioning my name."

-

'@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 that's you silly'

Silly. Silly. Silly. It was silly how jealous Camila got since a bunch of verified irrelevant boys would mention Lauren in a tweet calling her beautiful or how it was great seeing her again with stupid kissy face emoji's and watch Lauren thank them on Twitter.

"You need to get your fucking mind off of that, Mila." Chase urged Camila trying to get her to go to a party.

"No, I'm not going."

"Please? You're my wing woman! I need you there or I'm a stuttering bust that can't talk or flirt for shit. You know how much I like Lindsey."

"I do."

"Then will you please come?" Chase pleaded as Camila finally sighed.

"Fine." She muttered.

-

"How's everything going with Lindsey?" Camila talked louder than usual so Chase could hear her over the loud music.

"It's going good, she's been a 10 out of 10!" Chase grinned giving her a thumbs up as she smiled.

"Where is she?"

"Getting some drinks, I should go check on her!" Chase said as she nodded and he went out of her sight.

Camila went on Twitter real quick and saw a tweet from Lauren.

'@LaurenJauregui: im so happy.'

'@jaureslights: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97???'

Camila saw that Lauren had rt'ed the girl and laughed at her mentions and the replies to the girl's tweet.

Her poor mentions, Camila thought to herself.

Camila saw someone sit down across from her as she looked up and saw Lindsey.

"Hey! Where's Chase? He went looking for you."

"I know but...how am I suppose to tell the guy I'm not interested? Your friend's been real nice and all but I don't like him all like that.." Lindsey shrugged.

"Wait what?" Camila asked as she leaned closer.

"Your friend! I'm not into him like that, I'm sorry. He told me he dragged you to this party so that you could be a wing woman because he liked me but I'm...I'm..." Lindsey's voice was caught in her throat as Camila eyed her.

"You're what?" Camila asked as Lindsey leaned in her ear and put a hand on the back of Camila's neck.

"I'm into girls." Lindsey whispered as she then quickly got up and left. Camila came back from her dazed state of the confession and looked up to see that Lindsey was nowhere around her.

"Oooh, holy shit." Camila muttered to herself as she nervously laughed.

How was she going to tell Chase this?

She obviously was struck and didn't know.

-

Camila left the party at night seeing that she couldn't find Chase. She was getting changed into her clothes as she put on a final pair of shorts as her door opened up.

"Where the hell did you go?! I was trying to find you!" Chase exclaimed as Camila rolled her eyes.

"Where the hell did you go? I was trying to find you!" Camila pointed at him.

"I'm sorry but I also couldn't find Lindsey. Did you see her when you left or something?" He slightly frowned.

"Chase...I'm not sure how to tell you this but like....your girl..is...um..." Camila trailed off as she quickly faked a cough. "....gay...." She coughed loudly again as Chase furrowed his eyebrows.

"She's what?"

"She's gay!" Camila said in a whispering shout.

"SHE'S WHAT?!" Chase exclaimed.

"She's gay." Camila stated.

"How the hell did you find out?!"

"She told me then she left the party! How the hell did you not know?!"

"We never got to it! When one plays twenty-one questions with another, we usually don't ask what they're sexuality is!" Chase exclaimed as he pouted.

Camila laughed as he sighed loudly pacing around the room.

"It's not funny! God damn it, I really fucking liked her. My gay-dar needs an update, this feels like last time. Remember?"

"You asked for her number and her girlfriend by her came up and slapped you!" Camila laughed loudly as he glared at her, checking his phone and made his way to the door.

"My mom wants me to get to her house for some family dinner which is a 25 minute drive and I'm about late. I need to go and since I'm a good friend, I should tell you now that you're all over Twitter and gossip sites! Call me or text me if you need a shoulder or a boy!" Chase exclaimed as Camila mumbled an okay and Chase left quickly.

"Wait, I'm all over Twitter and gossip sites?" Camila said in a low whisper to herself.

Camila's eyes widened as she ran out of her house and saw Chase in his car as his head shot up at her.

"What do you mean I'm all over gossip sites and Twitter?!" Camila shouted.

"Check for yourself! I really need to go! Someone told me they saw you on Twitter and Perez!" Chase shouted as he then drove off.

Camila sighed as she walked back in her house and plopped down on the couch.

She went on her safari on her phone and searched up her own name.

Results came up talking about her and Lauren on Twitter saying how they could be together again and one confirmed the two were.

Camila saw the most recent one and clicked on it from Perez Hilton.

!¡ Lauren Jauregui's Right move? Probably Not!¡

Lauren Jauregui posted a picture of ex-girlfriend, Camila Cabello, talking about her "pink princess." The two are most likely back together but was it the right choice? Lauren also retweeted a tweet from a fan saying that Camila was the source of Lauren's happiness. Well...watch out Lauren! We wouldn't want you being down again. Check out these photos! They're very....gnarly and interesting. (Sorry Lauren.) ;)

Camila scrolled down as she saw a bunch of pictures of her and Lindsey when Lindsey was saying that she was gay.

Camila's eyes widened as she saw the picture that could do a lot of things. The picture was her and Lindsey and it looked like they were....Holy shit.

$:@:$:@:&£|>|¥\€|¥|€|

A/N: holy shit is so right, camila.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
22.2K 616 8
Things are not as bad as they seem... Camila will soon learn that a misunderstanding could lead to something so real she didn't even know she wanted