SOTUS: Found you

By Snowyxox

this is a fanfic story about Kong and Arthit , Kong is a dangerous guy yet a softie at heart who wants and ne... More

A/N
CHAPTER [1]
CHAPTER [2]
CHAPTER [3]
CHAPTER [4]
CHAPTER [5]
CHAPTER [6]
CHAPTER [7]
CHAPTER [8]
CHAPTER [9]
CHAPTER [10]
CHAPTER [11]
CHAPTER [12]
CHAPTER [13]
CHAPTER [14]
CHAPTER [15]
CHAPTER [16]
CHAPTER [17]
CHAPTER [18]
CHAPTER [19]
CHAPTER [20]
CHAPTER [21]
CHAPTER [22]
CHAPTER [23]
CHAPTER [24]
CHAPTER [25]
CHAPTER [27]
CHAPTER [28]
CHAPTER [29]
CHAPTER [30]
SPECIAL!!!

CHAPTER [26]

1.8K 93 5
By Snowyxox

The screen shown of the camera clearly was a sign this incident was no accident, who would have Arthit seen on the screen that had him feel this fright well up in him. This is no ordinary thing that could happen, someone had it for Kongpob not because he was an old enemy since Kongpob wouldn't have known the person but what if Arthit did? the feelings and jealousy can be truly horrific.

does the doer feel any remorse at all? is he gonna admit to this tragedy.. 

The room was silent due to no one who have not said a word as well as Arthit who just stared at the screen that's frozen.

"P'Arthit are you okay" 

Arthit's POV

Please tell me i'm seeing wrong and that's not who i think it is... it just can't be..."P'Arthit" the shake of my body had brought me back completely forgetting about the others while just staring at this screen hoping it's not real

"i'm just having the craziest thoughts" 

"what's wrong you know this guy?" none of the guys could know who the guy in the screen is but they could totally see the guy had intentionally pushed the pile of bricks that were beside him. 

I don't understand how does New know Kongpob? or maybe, maybe he just accidentally pushed them off...i don't know there's so many questions i want to ask but now i'm afraid of asking him and not long ago i saw him.

"can you turn it off" the guys were confused and just looked at everyone around them while a panicking Arthit is beside

I sit down on the nearest chair and totally lose myself in these stupid thoughts i'm having right now, i don't see the reason on why he could've done this i hope it was an accident but wait...why is he even there in the first place.

"P'Arthit are you okay?" the guys who started to worry when they saw Arthit's reaction "i just need a minute"

This frightening feeling and anger inside me boiled but at the same time i'm tired as if i could no longer even stand on my two feet. Forcing myself i got up grabbing the keys for the car from the table, heading towards the front door..

the others started freaking out when they ran towards Arthit who looked unstable and very vulnerable, in this state he can't drive

"P'Arthit where you going" Aim held his arm trying to stop him from going anywhere but Arthit shook his grip from his arm "i'll be fine i know who this is i'll deal with it myself"

I thought New was my friend, i don't know how he knows Kongpob nor if i'm related to all this for whatever reason but he aint getting away from me or this situation.

The sound of the engine gets turned on and there Arthit drives off. His anger doesn't seem to be fading as his glare that could seriously frighten anyone or even have you killed right on the spot, the grip on the steering wheel turns his hand into the colour red, veins popping out.

Arthit who was speeding suddenly stops in the middle of the road almost causing a disaster behind him, the sound of loud honking from the angry drivers and that decide to drive around him to get past. 

Arthit had to take a small break so he managed to get himself to park somewhere and then just had his face on his hands that were gripped on the steering wheel...

this was supposed to be him driving to New's house to give him some punishment and get answers..everything has escalated so much in these few days that Arthit might go crazy sooner or later just because of what's going on right now.

i took out the phone and the first thing i see just so many messages asking where i am. i know it's not a good idea and i'm worrying everyone but i need to be the first one who can give this guy a lesson and question him so this time i try to calm down by inhaling and exhaling before i turn the car on.

New's POV

I think i may have done something terrible, my emotions of anger and jealousy that took over me somehow had made me do that without thinking straight.

the sound of a loud knock was heard from the front door, it frightened him as it made him jump from his seat just from a knock. This might have damaged New mentally, just from a Knock he thinks someone is going to take him to the police station which something he deserves.

The knocks got louder yet they're not hard, his shaky hands tried to help himself to get up with his shaky legs then stumbling his way to the door. Peeping through the hole he clearly saw Arthit, he calmed down but then the fright came again from thinking that he might know.

who wouldn't be angry at someone who had hurt their boyfriend...and more importantly that it was intentional

I opened the door looking calm in front of him but i didn't have a good feeling about this at all, it seemed he might have cried and i honestly haven't felt this bad about anything for a long time and the worst part about this it might be definitely be because of me, the person who had put his boyfriend in the hospital.

No words had come out of his mouth since i opened the door but his eyes did all the talking, I know he wants to punch me and get some answers but all i could do was tell him to come in which he followed as i heard his footsteps behind me.

the last time he was here it was a much better mood yet i was still sad at the time because he didn't pay that much attention to me.

He sat down and asked him if he wanted a drink but he refused really quickly at the request, so i sat down as well waiting for to speak.

His arms and legs were crossed showing that he's serious for what he's here for.

"P'Arthit weren't you at your parents?" i first started speaking but it came out a bit shaky and if it was breaking..

"I had to come back since someone i care about got injured" 

'care' that word broke me but what hasn't? except i have done something worse...

"oh really" i'm trying.. i really am with all this and i know he wants me to say the truth or trying to pry the truth out of me but how can i say "oh yeah it was me who hurt your boyfriend and it was also because i have feelings for you" i would rather die than say that.

"New do you know Kongpob?"

Kongpob? is that the name of his boyfriend? "he's my boyfriend"

He really said it out like that with no shame or embarrassment that means he doesn't care what people think?

"New are you really just going to sit there and not say anything about this" 

my hands started to fidget and it was getting kind of hot and i think i felt a droplet of sweat going down my forehead..

"i did nothing wrong" i didn't meant to say that it just came out, my mouth seems to be talking on it's own as well as my body as i suddenly am in a different position from the shaky, fidgety to the cool, laid back way.

"you're really going to say that? i don't know why you did that..was it because of me? were you involved in his past somehow?"

i had no idea what he was talking about, past? but does he know my feelings for him? no that can't be my feelings have never been told to anyone or ever said out loud.

"P'-"

"i was really surprised you know? i almost punched you at the door but i didn't because i want answers and the reason why? is there something you're hiding from me? or was this all an accident" 

I couldn't do it the look of disappointment was shown all over his face, it made me realise i had made the one person i love be disappointed in me.

"okay i'll tell you everything"

-flashback-

 Just like i told my father or was forced to i went to the company for whatever this thing was so important that i had to come. When i got there i saw all these guys sitting down like they were waiting for me.

'son you're here" said as he had that fake smile on his face to impress the others but i know a fake smile when i see one especially one from my father.

He was trying to be the fun loving boss and father they think he is, i try not to to look like i am a disobedient son i am and not point out how pathetic my father is right now. 

"this is my son and he will be the heir to this company when i retire one day" he pats my back as a way to tell me be respectful so i grant his wish putting a smile on my face and a wai of respect stating my name, the others just nod added with a smile as well.

"you're very respectful he must be your son" i honestly couldn't handle this situation any longer, my legs wanted to do one thing but my brain made me do another thing.

We all looked around the construction site to see how it's going, walking on the highest part of the building able to see everything from here and the workers who seem very focused. Eventually my eyes caught something from below that i didn't expect to see.

It was the one person i didn't expect to see here? P'Arthit's boyfriend works here? 

he seemed out of it, the sun was too strong so it must've been hot to work. Beside me i saw a pile of bricks and before i knew it i had pushed it i freaked out as i saw them falling on top of him and, the screaming and yelling from the co-workers were so yelled we could hear it from here.

I looked around me to see if anyone had seen me, my heart was pacing too fast i freaked out. My father noticed this as well as the others and they had hurried themselves down to see what happened.

After some time we heard the ambulance sirens coming.

-end of flashback-

"so you're the heir of that company?" i nodded i didn't want to tell anyone my identity because i had no intention of becoming of the heir but now my crush knows it, wait i don't even know if i have the right have a crush on him.

"so you admit you had done it...but i need to know why? he could've been badly hurt. with the evidence i have i could sue you" 

sue? oh god what have i done, this could ruin my fathers reputation

"wait i'll do anything but don't sue me this could ruin my father, and i'm sorry i think it's better to not tell you the reason" he didn't look to pleased at me not telling him what the reason was but he hadn't said anything but more like he just stood up 

"where you going"

"you're coming with me to the hospital and apologise to my boyfriend for what have you done and then we'll decide what to do there" 

I knew i wouldn't get anything else but that so i got up and we left together and this time P'Arthit is driving.

Third Person POV

The guys who were left behind hadn't got a text nor a call from Arthit so they were still worrying on his whereabouts, then they decided to call Oak who was left alone with Kongpob.

The phone was answered quickly "how's Kongpob" 

Oak wasn't inside the room with Kongpob rather he was outside "Kongpob has a visitor and i think it's his boss"

"he must be there to try and not get Kongpob to do anything rash that could harm his company..this day is not going great and we don't even know where P'Arthit went"

"you don't know where P'Arthit is? what happened?"

Oak thought the one thing he would worry about is Kongpob being interrogated by his boss but now Arthit is missing 

"well the thing is-" Aim was trying to explain what had happened until Oak looked up to see Arthit coming his way with someone behind him "wait don't worry P'Arthit is here" the sigh of relief was heard from the phone "okay we'll be there soon"

the call was hung up and Oak ran towards Arthit "P'Arthit who is this" 

Arthit's eyes targeted New who was looking down at the ground "never mind him why aren't you inside with Kongpob"

Oak put his hands inside the pocket of his jeans and looked towards the door "he has visitor" 

Arthit asked who and without stopping he had walked inside without letting Oak explain "Por"

New had called out his father who was trying to apologise and talk to Kongpob about this situation, the call to his father made him look behind him to find his son standing at the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.6K 18
Kongpob is a Mafia don whereas Arthit is just a student who has a different goal than the other students. Why delay? Come and let's join the journey...
108K 3.8K 10
This is a fanfiction of Sotus The Series, the Thai romance drama between two guys, named Arthit and Kongpob. Arthit is a third year senior, the leade...
62.6K 3K 12
All Arthit wants from Kongpob is love. Is love something Kongpob willing to give his Oon? { Bitter sweet ending. Happy ending only for Arthit. } Cove...
82.8K 4.5K 22
it's a boy boy love story my first attempt in fanfiction .Kong and arthit will be different but somewhere same . mature content will be implicated bu...