Be My Superhero~Liam Dunbar~

By MAYhMAY

She's a Succubus He's a werewolf With great power comes great responsibility, but how can they be responsible... More

Cherry Lollipops and The Deputy
Pizza and The Hottie
Lacross and A Great Dane
The Alph and The Beta
Parties and Dinner
so.......
here's a poem I wrote

Be My Superman ~Liam Dunbar~

969 15 0
By MAYhMAY

So she's a Fae. Not only is she a Fae she's also the last succubus on this earth. Needing a fresh start she moves to Beacon Hills with her brother, and meets the Dream Team. One false move and she's a goner. But the best part is know she is being sucked into this huge ass mess because her name is on the dead pool for 20 million dollars. But the most important part in any good book is the romance. So to answer your question yes theirs a bit of that thrown in as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

I do not own Teen Wolf, only Annabella.

(PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY STORY) *In comes imaginary finger wag*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...