Young Avenger

De MarvelHuntress

"Hey there, little one. You lost?" Amanda Roling is a regular kid from New York (of course), but when a comet... Mais

Crash
Waking Up
Avengers Tower
She-Hulk's Office
Jennifer Walters
Medusalith Amaquelin-Boltagon
Carol Danvers
Nico Minoru
Alison Blaire
Singularity
Sign Here
Nighttime
Training Begins
America Chavez
Questions Unanswered
Questions... Still Unanswered
A Meeting of the Original Amazing A-Force
Lady Loki Loves
Space

Some Info

261 0 0
De MarvelHuntress

Hi. My name's Amanda Roling, a fourteen-year-old girl from New York (aka home of superheroes). Growing up, I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world. The sight of Iron Man soaring overhead was commonplace, and to me, driving fearfully away from a battle was the most exciting thing in the world.

Until the thing happened. My view on superheroes completely changed when Thanos attacked. My parents were killed as the Q-Ship came crashing down, and then I hated superheroes. My whole world was destroyed because of the people I idolised.

I was sent to live with my grandfather, and not that I don't love him with all my heart, but he can't fill the hole left by the death of my parents. Classic superhero origin story, right?

Anyway, as usual, one day, things got worse.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...