Mislead :: BakuDeku

Da xXSomeWriterXx

Completed story ♡ "I love you." I said, letting his jacket go. "I know." He whispered, hitting the ground. "... Altro

01: Youth
02: Society
03: Hurt
04: Useless
05: Delusional
07: Abnormal
08: Untrustworthy
09: Communitcation
10: Examination
11: Acceptance
12: Beginning
13: Tragedy
14: Gone
15: Outcome
16: Goodbye
17. Time
18. Regret
19. Thankyou

06: Friends

6.7K 205 76
Da xXSomeWriterXx

Friends:
noun~ A person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically a platonic bond.

•_•

Izuku was very confused, he was trying to figure out what Katsuki meant by 'the feeling'. Izuku scratched his head and walked the rest of the way home.

Honestly, Katsuki was still trying to figure it out himself. The blonde raged around, blowing up anything he could find. This 'feeling' was deep in his gut, and it was growing and growing. He got home and slammed his door, not caring who shouted at him.

•______•

Izuku collapsed onto his bed and thought about Katsuki's strange behaviour. But then he decided to put it down to teenage hormones.

Katsuki collapsed onto his bed and lay face down, the boy screamed into his pillow. Not that the screaming was helping. Or maybe it was...

Maybe, he wanted to be friends with Izuku again. Maybe he wanted to rebuild his relationship with Izuku.

•_________•

(A/N Okay, really short this time because I want to get to Katsuki being weird :))

Word count: 175 XD

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
41.9K 1.5K 22
So basically this is my first fan fic and i'm just trying out writing so yeah here is a summary. Im a huge fan of rare pairs • • Bokuto is in a relat...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.8K 50 7
When on a mission, select members of Class 1A find a little boy, about the same age as them running in the room where they where. They take him home...