Tinkerbell

By Chasing_Tee

The first time a baby laughs, whether it's giggled or garbled, a new fairy is born, just like when someone di... More

The new fae
Who says it's impossible?
Truth and lies and a lost shadow
Home Again
A series of unfortunate events
A sorry can not fix this
What did I do to make you hate me?
Black Lives Matter

Tinkerbell

3K 78 8
By Chasing_Tee

When a baby laughs for the first time, a new fairy is born. They travel to Neverland and land in the Pixie Dust Tree, where a Dust Keeper fairy pours dust over them, transforming them from a seedling into a fairy. But as the seedling passes over the meadows, bells chime, waking all the fairies up. They know what this is. They know what's happening, for they have all done this plenty of times before .....................

This is where our story begins, on a night just like this, when a new fairy is born .............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 718 41
The story of Peter Pan and Neverland has been told and retold until it became engrained in the minds of children and adults alike. But like many stor...
8K 176 38
What happens when the troublesome Peter Pan meets his new , English neighbors and their Darling daughter ? What happends when one of Peters friends...
1.8K 28 15
✅Completed ✅ 💥editing💥 16 year old Wendy Darlings life is turned upside down when a tragic fire destroys her life losing her parents leaving her to...
3.2K 155 17
Peter Pan had a run-in with love once. But, Fate had other plans. And so, for years it has just been him and the Lost Boys. Then everything change...