What did I do to make you hate me?

I feel myself shrinking back down to 6 inches, and Peter scrambled to his feet. He stares at me in horror, the same horror I felt. I almost killed him. I've never, not once, felt that angry. Before I know it, I feel strong arms grab mine, pinning them to my sides.

"Tink, drop the sword," Fawn demands. "Please."

I drop it, and sink down onto the ground where I curl into a ball.

"You can get lost," Vidia snaps, and the ground vibrates as Peter runs off.

I then feel a warm hand on my arm.

"It's okay, Sugar. It's okay," Rosetta tells me gently.

"It's not though is it?" Irridessa says coldly. "She just proved that she's a danger to everyone. Just being able to grow to the size of a person is bad enough, but to nearly kill Peter? Our friend?"

"Put a sock in it, Dess." Fawn snaps moodily. "Tink, let's get back to -"

"What happened?" A familiar voice calls as a snowy owl lands a few feet away. "Tinkerbell, my dear." It was Lord Milory.

"Lord Milory," my friends say, shock and confusion clear in their voices.

"Girls," Lord Milory replies. "Tinkerbell, Clarion said that you girls were out patrolling. The owls in Winter took off at the sound of screams - that's what led me here."

"He betrayed us," I whisper. "He betrayed everyone."

"Tink, what happened?" Lord Milory asks again.

"Peter joined Hook and his men," Terrance replies, landing next to me.

"It came as a huge shock to us all," Fawn says.

"Yeah," Rosetta agrees. "I think my heart stopped when I saw the two together."

"Who?" Silvermist asks. "Tink and Peter, or Tink and Terrance?"

"Neither, you twit," Vidia snaps. "Hook and Peter."

"Oh," Silvermist mutters. "Right, yeah. I don't think I'll be able to sleep again after seeing those two working together."

"Sounds like a lot happened here then," Lord Milory says softly.

"He betrayed us," I whisper again. "He betrayed me."

"It hurt Tink, seeing him betray us like that," Vidia adds. "And after everything they've been through, I would be surprised if it hadn't."

"Maybe we should get back," Fawn says. "It's nearly dinner."

"Yes, we should," Lord Milory agrees.

"He betrayed us," I say, and it sinks in, hitting me like a rock. "He was leading Hook right to us. He betrayed us." Tears begin to cloud my vision as I finally grasp it. I was betrayed by Peter, the boy who was my best friend. The boy who I saved.

"We'll catch up," Vidia says to the others.

"Alright," Rosetta replies. "We'll get Thyme to save you some food, Pet."

"We'll wait at the table," Fawn adds.

"Don't go and ditch us," Vidia warns, a small smile evident on her face.

"Now why would do a silly thing like that?" Fawn asks, and they take off, leaving.

"Tinkerbell," Milory sighs, crouching in front of me. "Would you tell me what happened?"

Tears stop falling, anger taking over. "He betrayed us," I say simply. "There's nothing more to it."

"Tink," Vidia groans. "Just start from the beginning."

"He lost his shadow because he was an idiot," I deadpan. "He lashed out at me because I was honest. He sided with Hook and betrayed us."

"I see," Milory says.

"Vidia, let's go."

"Uh," she says. "Tink, are you alright?"

"Fine. Let's go." I take off, not waiting for a reply, and I head straight to Pixie Hollow and to the food court where everyone was eating. I join my friends, who look at me with frowns. Vidia already sat with them, being the fastest fairy in all of Neverland.

"Tink, you look ... uh ... different." Rosetta says, handing me a plate. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"How so?"

"You don't look the same as before," Rosetta rephrases.

I sigh.

"You said that," Fawn mutters. "What she means is you don't look the same as earlier."

"Because I'm 6 inches tall again? Or because I'm not crying?"

"The second one," Rosetta says.

"I realised that being sad would do nothing. That it was Peter's choice, nor my fault. So why should I be sad? I'm just going to forget it ever happened, and that I ever knew him."

I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE AND THAT THIS IS REALLY REALLY BAD FOR A TWO YEAR ABANDONMENT AND I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!! Basically, I've been stumped for what to write in all my stories and lacking the motivation because no one is offering any suggestions for storylines. Please go to my book "what's new" and tell me what you think, because that is where I've put up stories I have/am/want to write. But unless you guys, the readers, start providing constructive feedback once again, stuff for me to work with, stories might take a while to be updated. Many thanks, Tee 💋