Challenge Accepted

By linlou999

"Marek, don't do this. Keep your captainship. I'll tell the truth about what happened and we'll both be out o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

A/N

30 1 2
By linlou999

I can't begin to say how much I've learnt from publishing my first book. I apologise for it being a bit of a short book, only around 13,000 words, but that is due to my loss of interest.

Although I love the story and the idea, I did some things in the writing process wrong, which led to this book becoming a burden rather than fun.

I want to start writing again soon, I've already got some plot bunnies racing around my head, but this time, I want to take my time and plan the story before I begin.

Anyway, sorry to rant about my terrible habits, I just wanted to let you know that a better, planned book may be coming out soon.

I want to formally thank everyone who read this book because I honestly didn't expect anyone to even open this book, much less read until the end.

I loved the experience of writing romance but, standing alone, romance isn't what I want to write. Even if it is my favourite element of reading... 😅

Anyway, thanks once again to every person who has been supportive. It has meant so much to me, putting a smile on my face whenever a milestone was reached. Comment and Vote! Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
2.6K 97 26
A parody... except it slowly gets less satirical as I get way too attached to the characters and turn the story into a shipping-fest ~~~~ "Why are yo...
220K 9.9K 46
Innocence is subjective. When push comes to shove: things change. And sometimes you just have to try not to explode. Pure's always been bullied for h...
1.7M 53.1K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...