ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ✦ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴊɪꜱᴜɴɢ

By Jisungshandcuffs

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ 1.1/21 ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ "𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵... More

ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Sequel

Chapter 4

10.4K 424 485
By Jisungshandcuffs

TW: mentions of sex

Leaning against the bus stop wall like every morning, Haeun let out a prolonged sigh. She looked up, staring at the numerous dark clouds gloomily hanging in the sky. The entire day had a bad vibe to it, clearly reflecting on her mood.

Then the girl gasped, feeling someone step in front of her and grab her by both shoulders. She was promptly spun around, from one side to another, before finally grasping a hold on the situation.

"Are you okay?"

"What are you doing?" Haeun blurted out, slightly in shock, and Jisung let go of her with a sigh.

"You shouldn't have messed with Seulbi." He lectured her, worry clear in his voice.

"Since when were you a fan of her?"
Jisung scoffed. "I'm not. She's fucking annoying. But Donghyuck went out to kill you. "

"Oh. Him." Haeun nodded. "No, you don't need to worry. Nothing happened."

"Are you sure? Like, you seriously came out fine? You can tell me if he hit you or anything, I'll beat him up." Jisung continued rambling.

Haeun chuckled lightly. "Stop worrying so much, it doesn't suit you." She gently pushed him away. "Now come on, our bus is here."

The two walked towards the bus and got on, thankfully finding two free seats that they quickly occupied. Jisung watched the girl as she opened up her backpack, taking out her korean textbook and beginning to read.

"Why are you studying?" Jisung asked judgementally.

"I don't think I studied enough for the Korean quiz today."
"What korean quiz?" He deadpanned and she turned to him, lips pouted.

"You didn't know? "
"Shit, I was busy last night, I totally forgot."

Jisung then grabbed the notebook from her hands, beginning to hurriedly read through the lines.

"Hey!" Haeun whined.

"You studied, I haven't. Be nice for once and let me study." Jisung pulled the book out of her reach as Haeun tried to get it.

"I didn't study nearly enough, and it's my book! Why don't you have yours?!"
"I forgot it in school."
"That's no excuse!"

"Don't be so pushy." Jisung rolled his eyes playfully, placing his palm on her forehead and pushing her back.

Haeun let out a harsh sigh, crossing her arms and putting a frown on her face.

Jisung immediately noticed that, a smirk coming up to his lips. "Aww, are you mad?"

The girl didn't respond, simply turning away from him and looking out towards the screen.

An idea appeared in Jisung's head, and without hesitation, he leaned over and quickly pinched her cheek.

"Hey!"
"Don't be so mad, sharing is caring."

"Yeah, thing is I don't care." Haeun grumbled, causing Jisung to erupt into subdued chuckles.

A few moments later, the bus halted at their bus stop, and the girl took his moment of distraction to snatch her notebook back.

"Too bad, I guess you're failing this exam." She giggled sheepishly, jumping up and running out of the bus doors.

"Hey, wait!" Jisung yelled out behind her, also stepping off and jogging towards her. He observed the girl as she slid the book into her backpack, and then another brilliant idea came up to his mind.

Jisung began looking through his backpack, patting his pockets, when suddenly he gasped in surprise.

This caught Haeun's attention, who turned to look up at him. "What's wrong?" She asked obliviously.

"I think I forgot my phone at home." He sulked. "Damn it, I need to call my mom and ask her about something. Can I perhaps use your phone?"

"Oh, yeah, for sure." Haeun nodded, taking out her phone from her blazer pocket and unlocking it. She then gave it over to Jisung, who began dialing someone. 

Suddenly, an iPhone ringtone erupted from somewhere deep inside his backpack and with a smirk he hung up.

Haeun just stared at him in confusion. "Huh?"

"Thanks." He muttered out, grin on his face as he gave her back the phone. "I have your phone number now."

It took the girl a couple of seconds to process, but before she could even try to smack him, Jisung had already ran off.

Haeun sighed, looking up just to find her group of friends standing beside the entrance. Excitedly, she ran up to them.

"Hi guys!" She yelled out with a beam.

"Oh, Haeun! We were waiting for you, let's go inside."

➥ 

It had been a week since Jisung got her phone number and the girl was already sick of it.

Currently, she was laying on her bed, deleting some of the many ridiculous pictures he sent her. It was an understatement to say he messaged her constantly, no, he basically spammed her all the time. But for some reason, Haeun didn't find it as annoying as usual, actually laughing at some of the many things he says.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated and she looked up to find a new notification from an unknown number.

Brows furrowing in confusion, she decided to click on it.

Unknown
I heard you're getting close to jisung?

Unknown
well i guess it sucks that hes taken then

Unknown
have fun hanging out with him

Unknown
but remember that youre just his side hoe

Unknown
youll never beat me

Unknown
from Seulbi xx

'How the hell did she get my number?'
Was the first thing that came into Haeun's mind.

She then scrolled down, reaching a video attachment. The girl wasn't really sure what was on it, but as far as she knew, it was probably a joke. She knows perfectly well that Jisung despised Seulbi and wanted nothing to do with her.

That's why she was confident enough to click on it and begin watching.

The video was a black screen, but the main point were the sounds. Haeun's face froze into shock as she began hearing the moans of two people, clearly having sex.

But what was more shocking was that... it actually sounded like Jisung and Seulbi's voices.

Haeun quickly clicked away from the video, swallowing down her shock. She couldn't believe it at all. Her face twisted into rage, and she was ready to start shaming Seulbi, but suddenly more messages came through.

Unknown
and here are some of our messages if you dont believe me

Unknown
u should back off hed never like you anyway lol

Haeun's brows furrowed as she read through the screenshots. Jisung was expressing his love, shit talking his friends, shit talking her... Haeun was truly in disbelief.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with him?" She muttered to herself, staring at his profile picture that Seulbi had set for him on her phone.

Haeun couldn't lie. It hurt. She had become quite close with Jisung. So why would he lie to her? Why would he talk about her so badly behind her back? Why would he pretend to be her friend if he was just going to act like this?

The girl swept a hand through her hair, angry tears prickling at her eyes. In a fit of pure age, she clawed at her phone and went over to Jisung, labelled his name as "asshole" and blocked him.

She was done.

➥ 

Haeun sat at the bus stop. It wasn't as fun as it used to be: usually she would be waiting for Jisung to come out of nowhere and begin cracking stupid jokes that would make her laugh like crazy. But today, it wasn't like that.

"Hey doll, why you so down. You're usually very cheered up to see your prince Charming." She heard the familiar voice before seeing his shoes right in front of hers.

"Why weren't you responding to my calls and texts like normally?" Jisung asked, and Haeun looked up at him with an unusually cold and unamused expression. His smile flickered, but he didn't stop joking around. "Did you perhaps block me?" He chuckled sarcastically.

But when he pulled out his phone, seeing hers in her lap and dialed her, her screen remained black.

Jisung frowned. "My call isn't going through at all... so you did block me." His voice became less and less energetic, confusion seeping into it. 

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asked desperately.

"Yes. Yes you did."
"What did I do?!" He called out, his voice raising.

"Shut up, don't make a fuss here." Haeun looked around, noticing all of the eyes on them.

After some short thought, Jisung grabbed her by the fabric of her school blazer and dragged her away. They stopped a distance away, where no one could hear them.

"What is this all about?" Jisung asked, staring down at her with genuine eyes.

Haeun let out a long sigh, before returning his eye contact. "Why did you do it?"

"Did what?"
"Why have you been lying to me?" She demanded coldly.

Jisung was clearly taken aback by her boldness. "What? What are you-"

"You're trash, did you know that?" Haeun hissed out at him, so spitefully that the boy had to take a step back. "How could you do that to your friends? How could you do that to me, how could you do that to Donghyuck? You're absolutely heartless."

"What the hell are you even talking about?!" Jisung began getting louder. "How could I do what? I have no idea what you're talking about!" 

"Stop talking bullshit!" Haeun yelled out, panting furiously. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, stop with this useless façade."

"Haeun, I-" Jisung's voice was soft as he tried to hold onto the girl's hand. But she immediately retracted it, staring at him in disgust.

"Never speak to me again."

And she walked off, leaving Jisung on the street, confused and hurt.

pls dont attack Haeun for 'being stupid' bc she didn't ask sung about it. like girlie, except the fact that they go to school together every day, she barely knows him, how would she know that he'd never do such a thing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 713 23
"you don't need me like i need you. pray that i won't be alone." HAECHAN fanfic COLLEGE au started: 11.15.2020 ended: 01.04.2021 published: 12.13.202...
109K 4.9K 37
the one where a certain raven haired beauty turns the world of serim high school's star basketball player's world upside down with her secrets and he...
150K 5.6K 29
He's popular as popular gets- and you'd know this yourself if you saw the looks on girls' faces when he walks past. Playing centre forward for the Se...
242K 6.5K 37
"the feeling of wanting someone to love you..i understand it now" in which jung jaehyun uses shin hyesun in order to get close to her best friend but...