Destined to be yours

By madilynrose93

Celestial a 19 year old successor who runs her father business, she didn't get to attend college due to circu... More

High school Days
Graduation ceremony
Age is just a number
A Life that was destine to be mine
Together again
First encounter
Surprise!
Acting
Affections
Beach proposal?
First night
Disneyland
Interrogating
Welcome
What now?
Preparations
shopping disaster
Wedding preparations
disastrous morning after.
I've found you
In love once again
Over- protective
Baby is here!

Respect

402 15 0
By madilynrose93

By the time the meeting ends it is already 9 pm. 

i got to the front door just about to ring it when Mary opens it, " how did you know i was here?" shocked "everyone that passes through that gate i will always know, because they inform me that someone is coming in" Mary observed me and took my hand and dragged me in, " Oh dear work has been tough for you isn't it?, you look dreadfully tired" as she leads me inside and help me up to my room. 

"Mary?" i whisper "could you please get me some water?, i will be right down" i ask " sure dear " she walked out of the room.  i rumbled through my unpacked boxes and search up for my favorite book that i have yet finished, i grabbed my pills and my book and head downstairs.

i plop myself on the couch and started to read my books, Mary soon came in and set a warm glass of milk and water on the coffee table " thank you Mary" i said, as i took my pills and drink the warm milk,  i glanced over the clock and it's 10:30, maybe i should give my parent a call,  i set my book down and went up to get my phone, i dialed my mom phone and gave her a call.

"Hello?" mom ask, "Hi mama"i said softly  " i just wanted to give a call and say sorry for lashing out on you" , " Oh baby, it's okay it is our fault to begin with" she replied there is sadness in her tone. "mommy, are you sleepy?" i ask her " no sweetie, also come over this Saturday your dad misses you bring Damon with you, i would like you to introduce him to your brothers" , " alright, see you soon and tell daddy that i miss him too, goodnight and sweet dreams". 

" You miss them don't you?" Mary ask sitting beside me on the couch, " yeah, although i am angry at them but i can't blame them they were desperate at the time" i say with a sigh "oh you angel " she comforts me " where is Damon ?" i ask her, she suddenly tense " well... uh he is.... busy " just as she finishes a maid came down looking disheveled her hair is messed up, her breathing is heavy and her clothes are torn, soon followed by Damon " i see how busy he is " Mary just hugs me tighter, i waited for the maid to go out but she just stands and smirk at me " i see, are you waiting for a good kick in the ass to get out of my house?" i ask looking at her straight in the eye, "tsk, it's not even your house to begin with " she sneered "take a rest sweetie, you have work tomorrow i want this house polish, now scram" i say, before she left she says " tonight was hot babe, you know just like how i like it" as she winked at Damon and walked away.

Mary glared at Damon " I have raised you for ten years, where did this attitude come from?" she is mad, " Mary please leave us, no need to upset yourself after all i am just a contract agreement" i stated although it hurt but that is the truth " i am sorry dear " she walked out not before giving Damon a glare. 

" you should've given me some respect " i say as soon as Mary left, " even though this marriage is fake i sure hope that you still have some dignity left to spare me in the eye of the people" i say as i look at him to which he replied with a scoff " you want some dignity?" he chuckled dangerously, " you out of all the people ? a girl who agree to live with a guy she just met not only that maybe she is willing to spread her legs for him too"  A slap made it's way to his face, i angrily slapped him again only for him to catch my arm, " you listen and you listen well, don't you dare lay a hand on me again!" he shoves me away making me landing on the floor, " You Fucking bastard, i should've known " i sniggered " My parents request you to meet them Saturday be an Fucking human for once, Be there " i said as i walk up to my room, i bawled my eyes " what have i done to deserve this?" i cried myself to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.2K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
53.3K 1.5K 31
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
1.2K 67 14
*CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, MISSELPT WORD AND PHRASES* My name is Lisa Denver. I was born on February 29, 1996 so i am a leap year baby born on the exa...
772K 50.7K 98
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...