Jungkook Yandere - My bloody...

By Kmoosse

Roses are red, Violets are blue You covered with blood on my bed Is exactly how I want you -JK Trigger warnin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: How
Chapter 3: I
Chapter 4: Keep
Chapter 5: my
Chapter 6: Satisfaction and distraction
Chapter 7 : to
Chapter 8: Who
Chapter 9: it
Chapter 10 : Belongs?
Chapter 11 : when
Chapter 12 : all
Chapter 13: the
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: always
Chapter 16: seems
Chapter 17: Tragic
Chapter 18: underneath
Chapter 19: The
Chapter 20: Surface
Chapter 21: Everything
Chapter 22: Is
Chapter 23: Revealing
Chapter 24: crazily
Chapter 25: Fast
Chapter 26: and
Chapter 27: I
Chapter 28: never
Chapter 29: knew
Chapter 30: that
Chapter 31: I
Chapter 32: Would
Chapter 33: stumble

Chapter 2 : Do

9.4K 241 53
By Kmoosse

Jungkook

My feet fidgeting while I'm retrying to sit straight in my desk chair. Nothing in this feeling that I can seem to comprehend. As if time stops by every physical and mental beat I take.

''Stop hiccuping like an idiot and talk to me!'' My ears take in the low voice right behind me echoing deep into my thoughts.

''If you wouldn't be so weak to cry all the time, we could actually have a decent conversation,''    I flicker my eyes as my hands got forced in a shaking loop as if they don't know how to stay still.

''You should really stop being a bother, no wonder they bully you at school,'' my brother scoffs at me.

He never truly said it, but I know he would've if I haven't walked out of the room.

Stepping into my shoes that were still soaking because of the heavy rain.

Clueless in all shakiness as if every single part of my body was aching.  

I walked towards the library, just to see your fingers holding the pen you're so dear to.

Eyes not leaving the notebook that has almost been finished because of the exasperating writing that has been done by you.

Momma told me that love isn't real, that only desire exists.

If that's the truth, then yes, Y/N, I desire you.

But that's the past now.

But that's the past

But that's the

But that's 

But...

It's not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 3.5K 15
Your husband of two years doesn't treat you right anymore, leaving the chance for Jin to fix you. Embrace yourself series : Book 1 - plump || j-hope...
17.2K 534 70
"Roses are an odd flower. The white shows purity the red shows lust and the black shows darkness. I guess that's why they're known for being romantic...
163K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
Bravado By Ella

Fanfiction

118 18 5
My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones. And the scars that mark my body, they're silver and gold.