Loving the football player

By __Elena__97

Danielle Adams is the smartest girl in the school. She's the tutor of the hottest guy in her school. Although... More

Loving the football player
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Not an update.
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Epilogue part one
Epilogue part two
New story!

Six

8.7K 179 11
By __Elena__97

Needless to say that I was beyond than shocked. He was the last person I would ever expect to want to go to Ethan's party, yet alone go with me. Maybe I didn't hear correctly. Maybe I hallucinated what he said!

"You want me to go with you to Ethan's party?" I asked in disbelief and trying to make sure I heard correctly.

"That's what I said." I just gave him a confused look. "What? Why are you making that face?"

"I just don't know why. Why would you want to go with me to Ethan's party? Actually why would you want to go to Ethan's party period?" I said and watched the corners of his mouth lift in a smile while his whole face read amusement.

"Well, I like partying as much as the next guy and I'm not going to refuse an invitation to one. Even if its host wants to kill me because I'm clearly better than him."

"Okay. That still doesn't answer my question as to why you want me to come with you!"

"You're a pretty girl and I like pretty girls as much as the next person!" He answered and I just glared at him and he laughed! HE LAUGHED! I'm freaking amusing to him! "But, the truth is that I heard some of the girls in my school might show up and they are all so boring! I would probably die out of boredom if I had to spend a lot of time with them. Having someone as my date- especially one that's from another school and doesn't particularly like the girls in my school- gives me an out."

"So, you want to use me to avoid girls?"

"Pretty much!" He said shrugging. "I mean, if we get to hook up in the mean time, I wouldn't mind one bit!"

"Stephan, we just met. We don't have the level or trust nor do we know each other at the level where you can tell me you want to use me and I'm okay with it!"

"I know we just met! I'm brutally aware of that!"

"Then, you can probably guess my answer!"

"We can go to dinner before Ethan's party and we can get to know each other. So we can make progress towards that level?"

"Why don't you take your girlfriend? I'm sure you have one or two somewhere. And I'm betting she's the captain of the cheerleading team since every football player seems to have fallen for the cliché of sleeping and being in a relationship with cheerleaders.

"You seem bitter about this! Are we still talking about me or are you deflecting your hidden feelings for Ethan?" He asked and I was trying to hold myself back from falling on the floor and start laughing my ass off.

"You think that I have feeling for Ethan? Are your for real?"

"That's what I've heard from everyone in this school."

"And you listen to gossip? You are a bright one, aren't you?" I said shaking my head. "I'm not in love with Ethan, I don't have feelings for him and he isn't or hasn't as well."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay! Well, to get back to what I was saying. I don't have a girlfriend. But I've been with almost every single of the cheerleaders in my school. No one seemed interesting enough to keep me around long enough after we slept together."

"Look, I understand that you are the new meat in this school and you want to start some kind of competition with your friends in the football team and/or the guys from our school by sleeping with as many girls as you can but I'm not going to be one of them. I'm not going to be another knot on your belt that you can brag about to your friends. I'm not impressed by bad boys or your bad boy act." I said and I sighed. "Look, why don't you just walk away and sit in another desk and we can pretend this never happened? This way, your reputation as a bad boy and a player, since those things seem to be going together for some reason, stays intact and I don't have the burden on my shoulders of hitting your ego too hard?"

He was about to answer me but, thankfully, the teacher came in class and the lesson started. Stephen didn't sit in a different seat. He remained seated right next to me for the whole lesson but he didn't try to talk to me. He wasn't even annoying!

To tell you the truth, I was feeling a bit bad for saying all those things to his face. I know I've thought it over and over in my mind but it still wasn't polite of me to tell him the way I did in his face. I must have really shook him because he didn't even make a nasty comment, like normal bad boys do, during class.

"You know what? You're totally right!" He said when the lesson ended. I had just went out of the classroom when he approached me. "We would never work as anything more than friends. You overthink things too much. I'm more spontaneous. It would have never worked between us."

"I'm glad you see this as well! So, I guess we're done here." I said and I was about to leave for my locker when Stephen decides that he wants to pretend he's a Pokemon and he activated shadow mode. Which, if you didn't watch Pokemon as a child, means that he was contentiously blocking my way. "Could you please get out of my way? You're going to make me late for class."

"Well the fact that we wouldn't make it as a couple doesn't mean that we shouldn't at least try being polite to each other. I mean, you're pretty interesting and I would like to get to know you better, in a friendly way that is. We can even be friends if you'd like." He said and he stared at my face. "So, what do you say? Can we at least be friends?"

"You're asking me to be friends with you? What are you; five?" I asked and I burst out laughing in his face. I'm not sure if I saw correctly because the tears in my eyes were making everything blurry but I think that I saw him blush.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny about a guy asking you to be his friend?"

"I don't think that you have any other female friends so what makes you think that you can start with me?"

"Like I said, you're a pretty interesting person and I would like to get to know you better. And since we've made it clear that we're not going to be anything more than friends- even if you dropped to your knees and begged me to- we can at least try! Look at it as an experiment."

"An experiment?"

"You don't like that term? Fine! Look at it as your opportunity to train me into being the best friend of a girl and possibly one of the most understanding boyfriends ever. I mean, if I can have friends that are girls and I can get along with them without sleeping with them and I can actually be there for them in their time of need, I can be a better boyfriend."

"And you want to do something like that?" I asked still not entirely sure if he was joking or not.

"Yeah. I mean, all the girls I've been with tell me that I'm too insensitive when it comes to their feelings and being a friend with a girl, and more specifically you since you're so kind and so big-hearted, would help me evolve."

"And how would you know that I'm kind and big-hearted? You just met me and the only thing I did was bitch at you!"

"Well, I don't but Max does and I trust Max. He told me you were one of the best people he knows."

"So, you want me to help you become a better boyfriend and a better person, in other words."

"In other words, yes."

"Okay..." I said and he looks really shocked.

"You're actually agreeing with this?"

"Are you trying to talk me out of your suggestion- when it took you so much time to actually convince me?"

"NO!" He says with a smile on his face. "I'm just curious as to why you would agree."

"Well, I like helping people. Making you a better person and a better boyfriend would be a way to help you. It would also help me with dealing with you because for some reason every time I see you I want to strangle you. And it would definitely help the poor soul that would be with you in the future- whether that is your next girlfriend or your wife."

"So, we're friends, now?"

"Right. Now, can you get out of my way so I can head to class."

"Does that mean we can go to Ethan's party together?" He says blocking my way again.

"No. I already have a date."

"Who?"

"Max."

"Max is gay. He can't be your date."

"There is no rule saying that a gay guy can be a girl's date. He says he want to hook me up with someone and I don't know who he is. Apparently, I need to let loose and have fun. He's going to do my hair, makeup and pick an outfit for me. The reason I even agreed to going to that stupid party was because Max was going."

"Why?"

"I'm the designated driver. He tends to get a bit out of control when it comes to drinking in parties. And Ethan's party is going to be huge and there's going to be a lot of alcohol. And he is, from what he tells me, the king of fun. I just want to be around to keep him from not killing himself or anyone else on his way back from the party."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah... I mean, Ethan's parents aren't leaving their house frequently but when they do, Ethan is always planning a huge party that is similar to the movie 'Project X'. We're talking about a massive turnout."

"So, I should be all dressed up and shit!" He said I know that he's mocking me even though he has a straight face.

"Well, there are going to be hot girls there and most of them will end up drunk before midnight and they will want to go skinny dip in the pool or just want to take their clothes off and dance around naked, so I would say put something nice. You would want to look presentable when all the girls come to hit on you... Just take a look around you and you can see that every girls around here is waiting for this party so they can flirt with you. If you reject them, they can act drunk and everything will be fine. If you flirt back and it leads to something else, then they have won!" I said gesturing all around us.

Every single time a girl would pass by us would make eye contact with Stephan and they would smile widely and giggle after blushing, of course. I mean he is hot. I couldn't deny the fact that he looked really good and if I hadn't met him the way I had, I might have liked him.

If I had met him in a club and he had hit on me, I would have gone home with him- even though his face and the way he carries himself scream bad boy and player. And I wouldn't have minded. So, why wouldn't those girls think the same way? Especially, when they haven't had an interaction with him.

But who could argue that he wasn't hot? No one! His brownish hair that looked almost blond and his deep, blue eyes were captivating. And the contrast between those two colors, were only making his eyes pop out and he was becoming ever more attractive and sexier. And let's not talk about his body! He looked like he was built and his biceps were hard and huge as they were coming out of his T-shirt.

"Do you want to take a picture? It last longer?" He says snapping out of my thoughts only to realize that I was shamelessly checking him out. The really surprising thing was that he didn't seem to mind me checking him out. He actually seemed like he was enjoying it!

"I would but I tried taking a picture of you a couple of hours ago and your ugliness broke the camera on my phone!" I told him with the most fake, sweetest smile I could. His face just dropped. "Actually can I have your phone?" I asked him and he takes it out of his pocket

"What are you going to do with it?" He asks as he handed it to me. No password protected phone. He is either a very stupid guy or he has nothing to hide.

"I'm taking your offer for a photo!" I said holding the phone up and snapping a picture of him and then proceeding in sending it on my phone.

"You're going to put it as your background, right?" He asks me when he sees that I'm processing the photo.

"You think that I took that photo for me?" I asked, he nods and I laugh. "Sweetheart, it's not for me. It's for Max." I said and looked from my phone. I saw his face go from a smirk, to amusement to confused to finally drop and look at me with wide eyes. "He's been dying to have a picture of you on his phone. I'm just sending it to him!" I said and I actually send the photo to Max. " He wanted a photo of you in his phone ever since you played against our team in our field and you won. I think what really won him over was that winning dance you did at the end." I said.

And before he can say a single word about it, I kiss his cheek and make a ran for my locker. After a quick pit stop, where I left my books and took the books I needed for my next class, I made a ran for my next class. A class that was free of Stephan and Ethan and where I could find some piece and quiet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 77K 71
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a girl who never wanted to be there in th...
978K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
48M 2.5M 68
|| Available in book stores!! || watty award 2017 winner! || Becca's life takes a thrilling turn when she pretends to date Brett Wells, the most pop...
435K 20.7K 30
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION When her initiation into her college's History Club goes awry, Sol has to come face to face with Ethan-the cute guy whose ho...