Genuine love

By highoffbam

Read, you'll like it More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
🚨

8

5K 192 57
By highoffbam

"Oh ghe jolly, just pretend that I wasn't even here" aviy said sitting down in the chair that was located across from my room. I only had a chair in their for when I was tired of laying in my bed or being in my recliner.

"No nigga leave" I said to her letting jewels lay her head in my lap. I'm sure she was frustrated as much as I was she just had a better way of handling hers than I did.

"Thought y'all would be a fun couple" she said emphasizing the word couple.

"We're not a couple" I told her picking up the remote and threw it at her.

"Come here though" aviy said laughing while leaving out the room. I sighed loudly and dramatically earning a few chuckles from jewels. She sat her head up letting me know it's okay to go so I got out of bed, slid my slides on and left out the room. I really didn't wanna have this talk with her right now but I knew she'd make me.

"Come on in here dom" I heard her say from the guest room so that's what I did closing the door behind me.

"Gonna ask why I'm here" she asked me.

"Oh, why are you here aviyana" I asked her.

"Woah bitch slow it down" she said patting the seat next to her. I went and sat down ready for what she was about to say.

"Spill it then" I said to her in annoyance. But looking over at her I could tell it bothered her for a while, whatever it was. She took her pre-rolled blunt from behind her ear and sparked it making sure she took a long drag from it before speaking her mind. It had to be serious.

"They kicked me out" she said looking down. My nose flared up and my adrenaline started to rush over me but I had to look as if I was calm.

"For what" I asked her.

"Because shorty found out I was fucking her friends daughter, pussy wasn't that good anyway" she said laughing. This bitch really pisses me off.

"You know they against that shit, how they find out?" I asked her but she pretended to choke on the smoke.

"Nigga" I said to her but she kept inhaling deeply and coughing dramatically. "YO" I yelled at her. She just looked at me as if I was stupid, yah I hated her.

"She got pregnant" she said to me. When I say I was more then confused I was CONFUSED.

"I- how yo- wait a min-" "nah I'm fucking witchu" she said while laughing again but this time even harder. I had to laugh with her, she was goofy but still got on my nerves.

"All jokes aside tho her mom caught us and told the chick I was staying with. Which was approximately a month or so ago" she said to me being completely honest. But what got me is how she said a month ago. This girl been out here doing lord knows what for a month when she knew where I stayed.

"Who you get the gun from" I asked her completely off guard.

"I bought it myself" she said "I'm not that innocent little girl you used to know Mo" she layed back in the bed smoking her blunt. Mo was her nickname for me when we was younger I hated it but got used to it.

"You going to just live with me, I don't care what you do but you are definitely finishing school" I smacked her leg and ran straight out her room. And to say she didn't follow me was a huge relief.

"MAKE A VIDEO I WANNA SEE" I heard her yell from the room. I just shook my head and went into my room closing the door behind me, I even locked it for safety.

"Your sister isn't that bad" I heard jewels say to me while she was on my phone. How did she even get in my phone?

"Yeah I guess so" I said walking over to the bed and joined her. She moved over just enough for me to get in and comfortable. I pulled her body close to mine and allowed her to cuddle up against me. I was now back to being relaxed and I know she was as well.

Couple

That word kept floating Around in my head. It didn't sound like a bad idea actually but I really wasn't the relationship type. I like what me and jewels got going on, I just hope that she does as well. Now if we ever did make this something official then I wouldn't turn it down.. maybe.

Eventually all I heard was low snores, I knew she would fall asleep so I leaned my head against hers and did the same.

__________
Next morning
10:45 a.m

"I DONT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF YALL, YALL NOT GON GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME" was all I woke up to. Seeing Kane and aviy at the end of my bed slamming pans together being overly loud. I got neighbors for crying out loud. I turned over onto my stomach grabbing my pillow and covered my head with it trying to block out their nonsense. I just knew for a fact that jewels was going to be upset about this.

"oh again? I DONT GET N-" I heard them say but I hurried and hopped out of bed so they could stop and that's what they did. Kane even shot me a smile posing with her pans, Yeah she's going to regret that. I shook my head and went to the bathroom to take my morning piss but then I heard the shower was on.

"Oh hey" said jewels as she peaked her head from the shower curtains. Wait when the hell did she ever wake up before me.

"You really didn't hear them doing that just now?" I asked her with my hands over my forehead while I pissed. She smiled and went back into the shower.

"WellSeeTheyToldMeThatTheyWereGoingToDoItToYouSinceYouWasnt.. trying to wake up" she said to me peaking her head back out of the curtain shooting me a wink. What's up with these folks winking at me this morning.

"I'm not even going to ask what you just said" I wiped my ass and went to the sink cutting both the hot and cold water on squirting some of the hand soap in my hand and started to wash them while looking up at myself in the mirror. I looked like I didn't care about myself honestly. I needed a new haircut my eyebrow needed cleaned and I needed in some earrings. I've been slacking.

"We going to the mall today" I told her and left out the bathroom closing the door behind me. But hurried and rushed back in to brush my teeth. Don't even start with me they was going to get brushed after i ate, I'm sticking to it.

I was done brushing my teeth and was now downstairs with these hooligans. They literally sat and talked about nothing. "How we going to the mall and you ain't even dressed" I heard a voice ask from behind me. I turned to see jewels standing there and when I say my eyes was stuck them bad boys was glued. Jewels was so fine, she had her curls in a low ponytail, she had on her pink zaddy shirt with some light jeans and white vans to match.

"Well since you single this is my shot to make" aviy said from behind me. My head snapped towards her but she ignored my death glare.

"Yeah no thanks I have my eyes on someone" I heard her say and my cheeks flooded with red.

"Bitch are you blushing" Kane asked me. I just shot up from my seat and went to get ready just like everybody else did.

A hour and so later i was done and we were on our way to the mall. We done had a karaoke ride and a hot box session. If I recall this is the first time I ever seen jewels smoke, she was even sexier when she's high. We pulled up to the mall after a while and decided to go get something to eat first. Me and jewels had something simple while Kane and aviy came back with Chinese food, giant pretzels, milkshakes and candy. Remind to never go out with them again while they high, we got looked at crazy. One thing I didn't miss though was them holding hands.

"So we just going to ignore the fact that yall hands was just intertwined, locked, sealed, glued together?" I asked them. Aviy just smirked while Kane flooded with color. That's totally backwards I would've expected my sister to blush while Kane smirked but no.

"I'm not even gonna ask" "thanks" said Kane quickly as she took a giant ass bite from her pretzel. Jewels layed her head on my shoulder while we all just ate and talked.

"They better not be together, that's triflin" we heard somebody say from another seat. All of our heads went towards it and it was a table full of fems. I was getting ready to say something but jewels beat me.

"Y'all bitches really better shut the fuck up" she said to them in a threatening tone.

"Girl, scaring who? How you a stud but taking fake dick?" The fem asked her. I calmly climbed over jewels and launched for the fem. what hair grabbing? I was throwing pure blows she's lucky I didn't carry it on me today. I was about to give her one last kick when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and carrying me away. I was done anyway so I didn't fight against whoever it was.

"You care to much about what people say dom" I heard her say to me while moving her arms from around me I turned to face her.

"Did you not just hear how she disrespected us?" I asked her out of anger, she seemed unbothered by everything.

"Again" and with that she walked off. I sighed thinking about whatever consequences would come with this.

"Let's go" I heard Kane say to me. But I needed to prove a point. I needed to prove at least that I didn't care about my image anymore. So I went back to the food court everybody was still there even the fem who's ass I just beat. I went over to jewels smoothly wrapping my hand around her neck and pulled her to me. I pressed my lips onto hers kissing her gently for a while knowing everybody would see. I then pulled away moving my hand away from her neck and popped the invisible collar on my shirt.

"You taste sweet"'i whispered to her she just stood there blushing harder then I ever saw. I just grabbed her hand and told everybody that we could go now.

"Y'all have to do that again man I missed it" I heard aviy whine from behind us.

"Stop whining" was all I said to her before we left out the doors. My foot was barely out the door before we already heard gunshots. The day I'm not carrying.. I really need to give this a break. Everybody ducked down behind something until they stopped shooting. It seemed like forever but they finally stopped.

I stood up with jewels following behind me but I heard groans and seen my blood I instantly got scared. I ran to where it stopped and saw aviy there holding her arm while Kane was there trying to calm her.

"Yo" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her up but she snatched away from me. Okay bitch

"I just got grazed that's all, I'm good now stop being some pussies I smell it from here" I heard her say. We all rushed to the car and got in going back to my place. I just knew I was going to get asked about this later I was mentally getting myself prepared.

I pulled into the house parking in my favorite spot. I hurried out just liked the others did and went to unlock the door. I really need to figure out who did this shit, couldn't of been the fem I knew that for a fact. So it had to be somebody else.. well of course but I didn't know who.

"Hand me the first aid kit" aviy said to jewels so that's what jewels did. We all just stood there amazed at how aviy stitched herself up like she did this before. But what can I say? My little sister was like me.

"I know who it was" said kane with guilt in her face.

- - - - - - !
Think jewels going to have doubts?
Leave comments
Look out for next chapter.
Not edited 🚨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.7K 22
I hope you like family drama because that's what you're getting 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ g!p in case you weren't sure... If you don't like it, don't read it, b...
119K 2.1K 32
Teacher student romance with a twist... read and find out just tell me if you like it.... Don't worry I will change the cover after the first chapte...
105K 3K 18
Read it , I'm sure you're gonna like it